• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Ghosts of Yamaraja - A Freeware Adventure Game

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-12-13

PM

Hey everyone,

I’m new to the Adventure Gamers forum, but have been playing adventure games most of my life.

But that’s enough about me.

What I wanted to tell you all about is my new game/ narrative - ‘The Ghosts of Yamaraja’. It’s a blend of adventuring, QR scanning and investigating, I also believe it’s a bit of a throw back to old adventure games like ‘Myst’.

I’d love if you guys would check it out and let me know what you think. To experience the story, you will need an iPad or Android tablet and a QR reader app (read the instructions to see how this works). Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Here’s the link - http://js-portfolio.co.uk/yamaraja.html

And here’s a kind of synopsis - The Ghosts of Yamaraja is a sci-fi, mystery set in the future. It revolves around a small cruise shuttle called the Yamaraja, where everyone onboard has suddenly disappeared. The main protagonist of the story is you, a government investigator sent to investigate the events that led to the disappearance of four individuals

Joined 2013-12-13

PM

Forgot to mention - My work has been shortlisted in the ‘New Media Writing Prize’. So, if you like ‘The Ghosts of Yamaraja’, please head over to the site and give me a vote.

Here’s the link - http://www.newmediawritingprize.co.uk/blog/?page_id=225

Cheers Smile

Joined 2013-12-13

PM

I must have the worst luck - as soon as I posted this thread, Dropbox went down. The game uses Dropbox to host the files that are viewable on the iPad.

Until Dropbox is restored, the game won’t work. Sorry about this…

Joined 2013-12-13

PM

Ok, it looks like everything is back up and running.

Sorry if anyone had any problems earlier. Enjoy the experience Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top