• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CaliMonkLittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

I focused on what i liked about the end, namely the idea of the whole hope vs despair being driven by escapism reality tv. I saw the endless ranting with all the series characters as a sentimental tribute and a way of saying goodbye. And i choose to believe the ending had an obligatory cracking of the door but its not really an indication of another game nor should it be. On the other hand if they do make another game, would i play it? Probably.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

I have kind of mixed feelings about V3, particularly the ending.  I wasn’t one of those that hated it, but after finishing it I found myself much less interested in discussing the game than I was after finishing the other two.  It was a clever little twist, but when all is said and done I just felt like saying “well, that’s that” and easily moved onto other things.

For that reason the second is still easily my favorite in the series.  Some people didn’t like the ending to that either, but for me the twist that all the characters had become murderers in the time after their memories were lost and that they were now in a rehabilitation program made so much sense with what we had seen from the characters and story previously.  It really felt like one of the better twists that I’ve ever experienced in gaming.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I really liked all three, it’s great that they came up with interesting plot twists for all of the games. The sad part is, what could they possibly do now for a plot twist?

I did hear that they are going to take some time off before doing the next game, we’ll see if they can come up with another strange and out of the blue plot twist for the next main Danganronpa game.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Im still bitter about the 2nd game because it didnt have the twist i wanted it to. the idea that makoto lost his mind and became a warped anti-villain under the name of nagito was perfect. They still couldv kept a lot of the other same stuff with the rehabilitation program for villains.. just with a added dark touch of the hero of the first game having fallen. But instead makoto makes an appearance like he hasnt aged a day or been impacted by the outside world at all. It was a disappointing aspect to an otherwise good game.

Total Posts: 555

Joined 2004-02-11

PM

zane - 14 July 2018 05:04 PM

Im still bitter about the 2nd game because it didnt have the twist i wanted it to. the idea that makoto lost his mind and became a warped anti-villain under the name of nagito was perfect. They still couldv kept a lot of the other same stuff with the rehabilitation program for villains.. just with a added dark touch of the hero of the first game having fallen. But instead makoto makes an appearance like he hasnt aged a day or been impacted by the outside world at all. It was a disappointing aspect to an otherwise good game.

Yeah, I thought they were going in that direction too.  I still loved Nagito though.  Possibly my favorite video game character ever.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top