• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stuck in Syberia: World Before - Arrrgghhhhh!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

I’ve been stuck at the same point for several hours now! I’ve watched other walkthroughs on youtube, read them and this puzzle wont work! I’ve been pulling my hair out for a while now.

It’s the part where Kate is trying to fix the piano in the square with the help of Dana.  One of the machines you can manipulate as Kate - I get the letters in the correct order on the machine: ” “C G D A” - AND in their correct positions such as here:

and it still doesn’t work! I’ve been stuck at this point now for wayyy too long and it’s hampered my progress.  I don’t know what i’m doing wrong - I’ve done everything else exactly just like in that video.  Any ideas? I’ve also moved the selector switches to different places but nothing works. 

HELP!!!!

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2003-11-19

PM

I reached out to the developers - they said there is a known bug with the game here and gave me a new save file.  I knew something was wrong! Thank God I can finally progress again!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top