• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 24 July 2015 11:40 AM

I think Ubi have learnt their lesson. I don’t remember them showing fake gameplay anyway…I’m not a huge Ubi gamer, so perhaps you and others can say.

I think so, after the Watch Dogs/The Division downgrade fiasco they seem to have step back and mostly show gameplay.
The new AC reveal was just gameplay, also the E3 Order gameplay, even the Wildlands reveal seamed realistic stuff.

After Duke Nukem and Aliens think Gearbox and Randy should just lay low until they release a good game (and don’t think Battleborn will be it)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Releasing in September

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Meanwhile…https://youtu.be/iYbU1uKPaGU lol

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ahah. Nice one Rare

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

wilco - 24 July 2015 12:13 PM

I think Ubi have learnt their lesson. I don’t remember them showing fake gameplay anyway…I’m not a huge Ubi gamer, so perhaps you and others can say.

I think so, after the Watch Dogs/The Division downgrade fiasco they seem to have step back and mostly show gameplay.
The new AC reveal was just gameplay, also the E3 Order gameplay, even the Wildlands reveal seamed realistic stuff.

After Duke Nukem and Aliens think Gearbox and Randy should just lay low until they release a good game (and don’t think Battleborn will be it)

You know what the dumb thing is about this whole A:CM outrage? If Randy etc had just held is hand up and said, we’re sorry and although it’s too late to fix a lot of it, we will do what we can. I’m pretty sure after a while people would of forgiven him. But now, I really don’t see them recovering.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Borderlands 1+2 are good games Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

It’s interesting you didn’t mention the new prequel borderlands there…

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Tad - 24 July 2015 06:01 PM

Haven’t played it yet that’s why Smile

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Ah, thought it was a case of not being very good. Fair enough.

For those who don’t know, Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 was released today.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Deltoro and Kojima will be back on new project.

Wdogs, Rsix, Redsteel, Farcry3, TheDivision etc. They are worst in cock and bull demos.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-downgrade-backlash-changed-ubisofts-app/1100-6428643/

So your point has no strong assumption, also Ubi is worst company,

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/245618/Patrice_Desilets_tells_his_side_of_the_Ubisoft_firing_story.php

They stole his franchise, and lynched him down, check the Gameinformer story.

Borderlands is a gem of a franchise,

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/03/borderlands-2-now-highest-selling-2k-game-ever

Bioshock sales has got nothing on it, Destiny ripped their approach,they forced you to play their TTG iteration even though you are not accustomed to its world.
Randy wins.

Grin

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 24 July 2015 05:15 PM

Borderlands 1+2 are good games Smile

Yes they are excellent, but Aliens was the last game they released and there seems to be a big backlash against them now. (specially with all the dodging going on like in that interview)

Tad - 24 July 2015 06:01 PM

It wasn’t developed by Gearbox, I think.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

nomadsoul - 24 July 2015 08:00 PM

Deltoro and Kojima will be back on new project.

Wdogs, Rsix, Redsteel, Farcry3, TheDivision etc. They are worst in cock and bull demos.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-downgrade-backlash-changed-ubisofts-app/1100-6428643/

So your point has no strong assumption, also Ubi is worst company,

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/245618/Patrice_Desilets_tells_his_side_of_the_Ubisoft_firing_story.php

They stole his franchise, and lynched him down, check the Gameinformer story.

Borderlands is a gem of a franchise,

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/03/borderlands-2-now-highest-selling-2k-game-ever

Bioshock sales has got nothing on it, Destiny ripped their approach,they forced you to play their TTG iteration even though you are not accustomed to its world.
Randy wins.

Grin

Think you’ve missed my point on Ubi. I meant they’ve now learnt their lesson due to the backlash. As for TTG’s TftB, it was made by TTG, so I gave it a chance. To me at least, TTG have dropped in quality since they decided to stretch themselves thin and it’s becoming obvious with their output. Despite some of the wonky dialogue, I’d argue I’ve enjoyed Life is Strange more recently.

Beyond TTG’s TWD mini series, I’m not sure when their next title will interest me now mind. Minecraft is a cash grab, marvel…I’m done with superhero’s. Marvel have thrown everyone of them going at us now and that new TV show/game with revolution productions doesn’t sound that interesting (I’m not into TV shows really). I guess TWAUS2 (if it happens) and TWDS3…not sure when that’ll be mind.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Got in SFV beta after terrible servers hiatus, got disconnected after 15 mins.
But man , Capcom delivered again.
Would pay 60$ EASILY for just 10 characters, its so good.

@wilco

I want to try KQ ep1, before paying full for the whole season.
Do let me know if you find any link on PSN, for separate EP1 link.

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Tembo the badass elephant has been getting some great reviews. Most around the 8 mark and many are saying it plays very much like an old Sonic game.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Tad - 26 July 2015 05:00 PM

Tembo the badass elephant has been getting some great reviews. Most around the 8 mark and many are saying it plays very much like an old Sonic game.

Downloading demo, lets see.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top