• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Karlok - 09 November 2016 08:13 AM

Canada? Nah, your soul wants to move to Russia.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

It’s actually not Trump beating Hillary as much as him beating the establishment. People here are sick of void promises from corrupt politicians that promise us one thing while delivering another because of all the money they pocketed from corporations during and after the campaign. The whole lobbying system is a fancy word for bribe in my opinion. Just look at the abomination that is Obama hellcare.

It wasn’t in many cases people voting for Trump as it was people voting against the establishment. Or in my case, people abstaining from voting because I am sick of choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 09 November 2016 12:05 PM

It’s actually not Trump beating Hillary as much as him beating the establishment. People here are sick of void promises from corrupt politicians that promise us one thing while delivering another because of all the money they pocketed from corporations during and after the campaign. The whole lobbying system is a fancy word for bribe in my opinion. Just look at the abomination that is Obama hellcare.

It wasn’t in many cases people voting for Trump as it was people voting against the establishment. Or in my case, people abstaining from voting because I am sick of choosing the lesser of 2 evils.

You are right, also this

Thats some unused potential

How is reaction among your peers in Cali?

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

You just hit the nail on the head.

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 09 November 2016 12:38 PM

You are right, also this

Well Cali is a very blue state, and the bay area specifically tends to vote 80-85% in favor of the democrats, so obviously they are bummed about Trump.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 09 November 2016 12:50 PM
nomadsoul - 09 November 2016 12:38 PM

You are right, also this

Well Cali is a very blue state, and the bay area specifically tends to vote 80-85% in favor of the democrats, so obviously they are bummed about Trump.

Yeah true but i guess its not much of a concern for minorities in NYC and Cali to get
all worked up on Trump selection, minority infested states like these wont have much
negative effect. My muslim and jewish relatives are over reacting, planning to leave for Canada and i am like , atleast wait….nope…87 days before Trump office claim so bail out now….

Do you see friction and heat on streets in years to come or its just Election craze?

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

nomadsoul - 09 November 2016 03:45 PM

Do you see friction and heat on streets in years to come or its just Election craze?

From the Hillary supporters, I don’t see much friction in the long term. Lots of her supporters are more educated, more well off, and more diverse crowds. They are just pissed off right now, but it will pass.

What I am more worried about are some of Trump’s supporters actually. It’s not Trump himself or his rhetoric about building a wall or deporting Muslims - that is just stuff he says to rally the disenfranchised and get more votes, but is he really going to build a huge wall on Mexico’s borders? I highly doubt it. What I am more worried about are the bigots in this country who are coming out of the woodwork because of what he said. They are feeling empowered right now, and crime has actually risen up after he declared his presidency. See, it’s easy to blame your financial woes on a latino or jewish or black or Muslim immigrant if you are a white angry person, these are easy targets right in front of you and who look very different than you. It is much harder to blame them on twisted trade policies, globalization, lobbying corruption, a broken healthcare system etc…

Hell even the KKK are supporting him: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

Total Posts: 473

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Well the Muslim Brotherhood just lost all their connections to the White House….so Advie you should be fine for quite some time to come Wink

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Bonsai - 09 November 2016 07:24 PM

Well the Muslim Brotherhood just lost all their connections to the White House….so Advie you should be fine for quite some time to come Wink

Are you saying that the Muslim Brotherhood has ties to Hillary Clinton and her staff? I am not a big fan of her, but that’s just completely absurd.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/moments-after-trump-won-israels-prime-minister-made-a-massive-announcement/

Bibi is so happy and congratulating
Putin alliance too
But Israel and Russia arent on same page
Trump would be less friendly towards MiddleEast and Arab nexus

Its gonna be WWE

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 09 November 2016 06:50 PM
nomadsoul - 09 November 2016 03:45 PM

From the Hillary supporters, I don’t see much friction in the long term. Lots of her supporters are more educated, more well off, and more diverse crowds. They are just pissed off right now, but it will pass.

What I am more worried about are some of Trump’s supporters actually. It’s not Trump himself or his rhetoric about building a wall or deporting Muslims - that is just stuff he says to rally the disenfranchised and get more votes, but is he really going to build a huge wall on Mexico’s borders? I highly doubt it. What I am more worried about are the bigots in this country who are coming out of the woodwork because of what he said. They are feeling empowered right now, and crime has actually risen up after he declared his presidency. See, it’s easy to blame your financial woes on a latino or jewish or black or Muslim immigrant if you are a white angry person, these are easy targets right in front of you and who look very different than you. It is much harder to blame them on twisted trade policies, globalization, lobbying corruption, a broken healthcare system etc…

Hell even the KKK are supporting him: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/01/the-kkks-official-newspaper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/muslim-ban-statement-disappears-trump-website/story?id=43433347

It begins??

Wall is next…

edit

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/nov/09/trump-win-california-secede-calexit-silicon-valley?CMP=fb_gu

Well, Arnold will rule Cali and Trump will rule rest
TV ruled US in nutshell

But i guess SiliconValley outsourced jobs will hurt alot if Trump will pass anything in that vein

Edit 2

Black beating trump supporters

https://streamable.com/6nwo

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

yes, we all know about the Simpsons prediction but this is too much

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

First lady is Homer, confirmed?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 10 November 2016 08:29 PM

First lady is Homer, confirmed?

lol

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

SoccerDude28 - 09 November 2016 06:50 PM

What I am more worried about are the bigots in this country who are coming out of the woodwork because of what he said.

And it begins:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/index.html

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top