• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

GOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

Germany finally get it in the net.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Goal!!!!!!!!!! Gotze!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

What a goal by Götze! Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 77

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Niiiice.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

If only Joggy listened to me earlier…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

It’s ridiculous that Neuer isn’t on the list for best player. He’s by far the best player of the torunament, he’s the reason why Germany is winning.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Great Tournament as a whole and Germany are worthy winners.

Boy did they make it hard tonight though.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Based on the match it could have gone either way, but based on the entire tournament, Germany are the deserved winners, imo.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh, great, the Germans next door to me have started sounding horns outside and woke up little Zoë in the process… Meh

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

diego - 13 July 2014 02:56 PM

I don’t know why, but I wished for Goetze or Shurrle from the beginning to exploit somewhat slower Argentinian defense.

I rest my case.

Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

I tipped that German theam 4 years ago to win the last world cup and they fell short, but now they have matured and could go aon a dominate like Spain.

The Scottish FA tweeted after the Brazil game

Just a quick reminder that our first #EURO2016 qualifier is vs #GER in Dortmund in September. Good.

So Scotland will take on the world champions in September. Should be a easy win for Scotland
LOL

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 13 July 2014 05:38 PM

Based on the match it could have gone either way, but based on the entire tournament, Germany are the deserved winners, imo.

Yeah, it was a balanced match but Germany was the best team in tournament. Enjoy while it germany, it won’t last Smile

Messi was once again non-existant. Best players of Argentina ended up being the midfielders and defenders.DiMaria was missed.
James won best player - deserved.

German players all date supermodels, it’s a fashion show on the pitch. Smile

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Messi - player of the tournament….Don’t think so.

It should have been James Rodregiuz.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 13 July 2014 05:53 PM

Messi was once again non-existant.

He was pretty good in the first half, imo. And then he threw up. Tongue

UPtimist - 13 July 2014 05:35 PM

It’s ridiculous that Neuer isn’t on the list for best player. He’s by far the best player of the torunament, he’s the reason why Germany is winning.

He did get the Golden Glove, though. So he’s definitely on the team of the tournament. Tongue

And yay for the James Rodriguez accolades! Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top