• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleNico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Ubisoft strenuously denied that the new Assassin’s creed game had taken a graphical hit after the problems with the last one.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lady Kestrel - 25 June 2015 06:30 PM

Now THESE are puns! Cool Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Why The Last Crown and Bracken Tor are taking so long:

Jonathan Boakes: “Let me out of this! I have games to finish!”
Evil henchmen: “You’ll sit tight until the internet stops caring about your games. Only then will we release you and Matt Clark, who we’ve got in the room next door.”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Meanwhile, at Oculus Rift testing facilities…

MEANWHILE, at Oculus Rift testing facilities…

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 26 June 2015 06:50 AM

Meanwhile, at Oculus Rift testing facilities…

ROFL! Grin Tongue

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Somehow, he regretted not having the haircut done by himself before joining the Army.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

King Graham: “Open, Sesame!”
The Rock: “Sesame? My name is Dwayne Johnson!”

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s a little-known fact that Albert Einstein was into horror fiction and anatomy, before turning to physics.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Dentist: Gentlemen, either we scrap this high-end pipe flow chair hydraulics, or we’re bust.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Delta-Six: “Listen, about this whole Rekall “Vacation to Mars” thing? I’m having second thoughts…”

Total Posts: 5607

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

The Very Odd Couple

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Surgeon: Okay, that’s the fifth tentacle.  Only 3 more to go.
Nurse:  How did this happen to you, anyway?
Young man:  Well, it’s a long story, but it all started when I went to photograph the passing of Halley’s comet in the little town of Illsmouth.

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Results - tomorrow evening!

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s that time of year again, when we get to see:

Intense Degree - 25 June 2015 05:00 AM

They could only stand at attention and watch as the maniac launched into the Macarena.

TimovieMan - 24 June 2015 05:10 PM

White-haired wizard: “Kiddo, don’t become a magic user! It’s bad for you! I’m 22 years old!!!”

Lady Kestrel - 28 June 2015 01:00 PM

The Very Odd Couple

Sefir - 25 June 2015 06:04 AM

Working for the ACC (Armchairs Critics Committee) was serious business

Lady Kestrel - 25 June 2015 06:30 PM

Congratulations! You win:

How to get some privacy in the bathroom!

A charming, jazzy tune.

AND

A naughty tree!

Runners-up

Famous last words: “Oh, good, the plumber’s here…”

Frodo sighed. As a wizard’s mid-life crisis he supposed that adopting the persona of “Gandalf the Green:Eco Warrior” was better than that ridiculous motorised horse that Saruman had been riding for a while.

Donald Dowell: “This is going to be a HOG, isn’t it?”

It was only when he got into the chair in Struck-off Steve’s basement that he truly regretted not having taken out the dental insurance plan.

Sefir - 25 June 2015 06:04 AM

King Graham’s search for a talking garden ornament was finally over

Splendid! You win:

!

What NOT to buy to your kids!

The ultimate GIF to win them all internet gif-wars!

AND

The naughty rock!

Bronze medalists

chrissie - 25 June 2015 03:22 PM

Pat the Plumber p****d off with finicky customers not paying-up for his fabulous new bathrooms decided to try a new approach to extract money from them.

Iznogood - 25 June 2015 09:38 AM

Old Druid: Of course I’m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don’t talk back.

chrissie - 25 June 2015 03:38 PM

Skeleton to old man engrossed in reading: “Psst - you’ve got a visitor”

Delta-Six: “Is this really necessary? I just wanted a prescription for paracetamol…”

Iznogood - 25 June 2015 09:38 AM

Unfortunately no one had told Graham that saying ‘Got rocks in your head?’ to a troll was suicide.

Fabulous! You, but also everyone else win:

3 of the greatest philosophy books!

How super-villains got their voice recorded!

AND

A strawberry!

Thanx for playing, everyone! You rock!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Those are very creative and funny prizes, Diego.  I missed that episode of America’s Got Talent, so a special thanks for that one and also for hosting this excellent round.  Adventure gamers definitely have talent when it comes to humor.  Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top