• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure (Puzzle) Scene/Shot - Part 8 (A Multiplied Puzzle) 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

1- did lure the judge
2- did you changed the flags Positions
3- did Mix you Drink
4- did you notice the red Scarf

This Puzzle was amazingly crafted only someone like Ron can keep you going back and forth (fairly) to solve a Multiplied Puzzle that depends on solving four.. for the sake of one only .
Spit OFF Guybrush

leave a comment about your memory for this Puzzle

Total Posts: 2991

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It’s been a while since I played MI2…
However, I think that
1: I made the judge and the audience look elsewhere (with the help of a…gong? Or was it a ship’s horn? Or a shell? Surely something that produced a heavy sound.
2. Change the position of the flags while everyone is looking elsewhere
3. Use the straw (do I recall its use with a green drink as well?)
4. Spit according to the wind! (the scarf shows when its the right time)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thanks sefir for contribution and taking the time to remember

1 and 2 depends on noticing how intersted that judge at the mailing next by and how fast can you change the flags i was really (i remember)annoyed by an how adventure Game depends on time but then i thought it couldn’t be much fun.. really

3 yea use and straw with a green drink but hoe can you get that green drink ?is hell of long story you go to the library read to the index 1st and make library card and choose and age 21 and i bet no one knew why he is doing that library card until he was asked by that bar man for an age identification and then Guybursh would have an option to say something would you take a library Card membership ,and that not all he will ask you drink you want you take the three color and you remember from childhood that yellow and red make brown and yellow and blue make Green and that last looks like a spit, swwwoooshh.

4. is a mater of noticing the wind direction by the lady’s red scarf

Now you Spit away

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

The Phlegmster, the Phlegmalyzer, the Master of Phlegm!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Wasn’t the green drink described in one of the books in the library as “The Phlegm Thicker” or something? Or maybe “Phlegm and Tonic”?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

The puzzles in MI2 were exceptional. Difficult but fair.

I’ll admit I didn’t notice the flag blowing in the wind at first and I couldn’t believe how stupid I was afterwards, but this was one of my first adventure games and I wasn’t used to really looking at things to solve puzzles. Using the visual in that way shows they really thought out the game. It might be just me but it seems now with high-res graphics we’ve gone back to mostly verbal clues with the visual as mere decoration. Aside from the Myst-likes, but even those use writing a lot.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 17 November 2012 07:25 AM

Wasn’t the green drink described in one of the books in the library as “The Phlegm Thicker” or something? Or maybe “Phlegm and Tonic”?

i am not really sure but as you mentioned the library index, i bet this feature (yes feature) or claim it took players hours to get used to know how it helps/works ,or even for just the fun that every folder held within Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top