• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

DEMO Lenny & The Paranoid Android

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-11-27

PM

Hi all,

I’m developing an 8-bit point’n'click adventure “Lenny & The Paranoid Android”.

You can play the demo here:  https://www.scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/lenny-the-paranoid-android-33372?cp=3

I would like to get some honest feedback from you adventure lovers, thx !

Grin Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 5057

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I realize that retro-pixel is “in” these days. Much to my dismay. But I’ve got to ask the question…Why in the world of advanced display capability, would you think an 8-bit game would generate a following. Kathy Rain was, I believe, 16-bit. And, as great as the story was, it was, occasionally, hard on the eyes.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2017-11-27

PM

rtrooney - 27 August 2018 08:51 PM

I realize that retro-pixel is “in” these days. Much to my dismay. But I’ve got to ask the question…Why in the world of advanced display capability, would you think an 8-bit game would generate a following. Kathy Rain was, I believe, 16-bit. And, as great as the story was, it was, occasionally, hard on the eyes.

Thx for your feedback. I found it a great concept when I discovered “The Darkside Detective” which has about 5k followers/players and a 95% score on Steam. So there must be some following existing to it I guess. Maybe the challenge is to perfectly combine nice 8-bit graphics and a great story with lots of laughs. It might be possible that I didn’t do too well on both though   Confused Shifty Eyed  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top