• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

When will the English version of Haunted be released? 

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

I ordered Deck13’s Haunted a couple of weeks back from a Dutch mail order site and just got a message that they are currently unable to deliver. And since I haven’t seen any messages that the game’s been released I’m guessing the English version’s still not out. So any idea when that will happen? It says 2012 in the upcoming releases section but is there any indication when in 2012 that’ll be?

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

I would also like to know this, and what it is that’s causing the delay?

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

If u have followed adventure games industry news, u might know, that dtp entertainment AG (owner of Haunted) has financial troubles. Although they had to resume operations at some extent, situation has hindered their co operation with partners. Partners like Lace Mamba, publisher of English version of Haunted. They posted a news to their webpage:
http://www.lace-mamba.com/haunted-ukirish-release-delayed/
As u see, The Lost Chronicles of Zerzura and Memento Mori 2 are in the same stranglehold.

I contacted with Lace Mamba and they replied at this point there is no clear picture what’s the future of those titles.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just got this game quite recently - it is amazing! Pure eye candy and it plays like a dream.

I would have paid far more than I did for my copy. I found it at half-price books and merely thought it looked interesting.

It would have been a buy at full price on day of release if I had known how good it was!

Haunted is one of my favorite adventure games I’ve played recently.

Bravo!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top