• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help me remember the name of a game

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

It’s a sci-fi adventure set in space, 3rd person. Might have been a comedy. I’m pretty sure it is post 2000s but not as recent as after 2015, I think. It also might have been released in parts, although I’m not sure on this.

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Off the top of my head: Kaptain Brawe meets your criteria. Or the Perry Rhodan game. 
Can you be a bit more specific? Have you tried the “discover new games” feature? I often find it very useful.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

Without any further details, I’m going to guess you are looking for the Cosmos Quest series.

http://www.cq-game.com

But there are so many games that fit the description that without any more specific details it’s more or less a shot in the dark guessing.

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

No, that’s not it.

What kind of details? I think the main character had a beard but because I’ve only seen screenshots it’s hard to give more info.

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

Charophycean - 02 August 2022 06:50 AM

What kind of details?

Any at all would help.

But things like…

PLATFORM: Windows, Mac, Linux, console?

RELEASE TYPE: commercial, shareware, freeware?

PROTAGONIST: male, female, machine, animal?

GRAPHICS: realistic, cartoon, 2D, 3D?

SOUND: voiceovers, no voiceover, midi music, tracker music, no music?

LANGUAGE: English, some other language, no language?

etc.

And of course, where did you first learn about this game?
If it was for instance reviewed in some magazine, then we can assume that it’s a commercial game released in the same language that the magazine usually uses to review games, and so on.

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

PROTAGONIST: male
GRAPHICS: cartoon

That’s all I know, since I haven’t played it. The graphics looked somewhat like Curse of Monkey Island. In space.

GateKeeper - 02 August 2022 06:59 AM

And of course, where did you first learn about this game?
If it was for instance reviewed in some magazine, then we can assume that it’s a commercial game released in the same language that the magazine usually uses to review games, and so on.

I’ve seen reviews on adventure gaming sites, and I think maybe it was even advertised in a banner? Again, it’s all a bit hazy but that’s’ why I’m asking. I think it’s available on android and iOS devices, which is why i’m interested in it. I’m looking specifically for games to play on my android device while I’m staying in hospital for a week in mid-August, and I remember seeing this one, most likely on the Google Play Store.

AKA Charo

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Kaptain Brawe has a beard, the graphics are a bit like MI3 and it’s available on android. It’s also a fun little game imo. But of course it may not be the game you’re looking for and since you’re ignoring my suggestions I guess I’m in your killfile, so I’ll leave you to it.  Tongue

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Karlok - 02 August 2022 07:16 AM

Kaptain Brawe has a beard, the graphics are a bit like MI3 and it’s available on android. It’s also a fun little game imo. But of course it may not be the game you’re looking for and since you’re ignoring my suggestions I guess I’m in your killfile, so I’ll leave you to it.  Tongue

That’s it!! Thank you!

Wait, I’m ignoring your suggestions? Why do you think that? If something like that happened, I can assure you it was entirely unintentional.

AKA Charo

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

LOL! It’s okay, no problem. Look at the second post in this thread.

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Karlok - 02 August 2022 07:36 AM

LOL! It’s okay, no problem. Look at the second post in this thread.

Crazy

I somehow totally missed your post! Tbh I was confused when the post count was higher but I only saw Gatekeeper’s posts!

AKA Charo

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top