• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

OOUS

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Quiz: A sailor’s Delight

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

That was such a fun playthrough. I remember it fondly, also because it was the first time I joined a CPT.

Total Posts: 290

Joined 2003-09-16

PM

Tremendous (and tough!) quiz!  In retrospect I probably should have recognized #3, 8, 12, 16, 24, 28. 35.  Played a few more that I still don’t recognize the pic.  Not a good sign for my memory heh heh.  VP also snuck in at least 8 pics from games I have not heard of like Museum II and Hexuma: Das Auge des Kal

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Congratulations to DarkEye for that amazing score & to runners-up Jerry and Lady Kestrel.

Thanks VP for a very interesting & enjoyable quiz. I could kick myself when I saw some of the answers but there were quite a few pics which needed some serious browsing to find which unfortunately I didn’t have time for this time.  Smile

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Thanks all. Smile

I have a bunch of images from games in folders, sorted by theme. If you spend enough time preparing quizzes, you come across the oddest hidden gems and lumps of coal in AG history. Before I joined the site, I thought I knew about 70% of adventure games that came out in the 90s.

It was more in the area of 30. And that’s just one decade.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top