• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded alpha footage on Youtube

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-12-21

PM

Hey there, I just wanted to share my quick look video of the Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded alpha build.  Replay Games seem pretty neutral when it comes to videos of the build, so expect more to pop up from other users.

Keep in mind that you will see (and hear) some bugs / placeholder content.  LSL: Reloaded is still in development. Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Hey! Thaaaaaanks A LOT Ohmwrecker ,OMG its absolutely fresh !  Thumbs Up

Add: can not wait to listen for something of Jan Robson Voice doing Larry Laffer’s. and Neil Ross for the narration.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I can’t get over how perfectly they captured the ‘Sierra-feel’ right down to the atmos sounds. It’s as if the company never vanished.

Consider me a SATISFIED backer.

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Graphics are ace. I like what I’m seeing so far.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Looks really good, and seems with lot of new stuff.
“This fan is old, broken and pathetic” Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thejobloshow - 15 February 2013 05:33 PM

iLike Thumbs Up
can i say also Consider me as an SATISFIED/EXCITED/OVERWHELMED backer Wink

Ohmwrecker just a Q: i dont know if you are MaskedGamer the uploader I am just wondering this video isn’t within the Kickstarter Updates.
i dont know if it leaked out or was it mayhap sent for Backers whom Pledged highly (at least more than my share or something) and not supposed to be shared for public ?

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2011-12-21

PM

Advie - 15 February 2013 05:44 PM
thejobloshow - 15 February 2013 05:33 PM

iLike Thumbs Up
can i say also Consider me as an SATISFIED/EXCITED/OVERWHELMED backer Wink

Ohmwrecker just a Q: i dont know if you are MaskedGamer the uploader I am just wondering this video isn’t within the Kickstarter Updates.
i dont know if it leaked out or was it mayhap sent for Backers whom Pledged highly (at least more than my share or something) and not supposed to be shared for public ?

Hey, yes I uploaded the footage.  I pledged $100, and was sent my key early this morning.  The devs are aware of my video, and seem happy about it.  No worries. Smile

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

Looks so much better than the Adventure Mob proto. Very pleased with how this is shaping up.

I do kind of hate the backer characters though, standing around awkwardly staring at the camera and not fitting the art style.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Ohmwrecker - 15 February 2013 06:06 PM

Advie - 15 February 2013 05:44 PM

Hey, yes I uploaded the footage.  I pledged $100, and was sent my key early this morning.  The devs are aware of my video, and seem happy about it.  No worries. Smile

Hey 100$, YES That is it Grin

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Please let this be a standard for classic sierra remakes! PLEASE!

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Does it have more of an artistic charm and quality than LSL7? No. Does it look good? Yes, absolutely!

I find it interesting they preserved the old Sierra interface. I’m not sure if final game will have usual features of today’s games added, like - hints, or hotspot highlighter, but even if it doesn’t - it might just be the thing we needed - some good old, “frustrating” Sierra fun. Tongue

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Looks good but I think I’ll wait for LSL2. I liked the last VGA remake despite the parser jokes missing. Price of progress, I suppose.

So now we have two LSL1 remakes and none for LSL2 or 3. Come on Al!  Cool

Total Posts: 345

Joined 2012-04-04

PM

Most important thing for me is it’s still funny.

That’s the main thing. Voice-acting is important too, though, to deliver the lines the way they’re written. Hopefully they get that right.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

A.A - 15 February 2013 08:35 PM

Most important thing for me is it’s still funny.

That’s the main thing. Voice-acting is important too, though, to deliver the lines the way they’re written. Hopefully they get that right.

True, but I won’t laugh as much as if it was properly voiced by a proper actor. I find myself busting out laughing at people and not a script of how those people are suppose to act. Tongue

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 214

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

ACK! It’s really cool of you to do this, but now I have that awkward moment where I have to decide if I want to give into temptation and watch it, or resist and wait until I have a playable version of the game so that things will come as something of a surprise.

Total Posts: 30

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

This looks pretty cool. I’m glad they are adding a lot of new stuff.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top