• Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
0 new post/s since your last visit
0 new comment/s since your last visit
Last visited on 12/12/19 at 08:16 am

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Currently Playing

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. Love the Kings Bounty games, this one’s good so far, though crashes sometimes.

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-11-06

PM

The Book of Unwritten Tales, which I picked up a few weeks ago on eBay. Excellent so far, it’s one of the best adventure games I’ve played since the Longest Journey.

Total Posts: 643

Joined 2006-09-24

PM

Started The Blackwell Deception. Love this series.

Total Posts: 21

Joined 2009-07-30

PM

I’m playing “Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood” on the PS3 and I’ve also started a new game of “The Longest Journey”; first time I’ll be playing this in English and I must stay, it’s a whole new experience and some things feel as if I’m reading/hearing them for the first time. I really like Charlie’s voice in this one, his Dutch voice actor always bothered me. But on the other hand I think I like Dutch April better Smile

Finished: Assassin’s Creed 2 (PS3)
Playing now: Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood (PS3), The Longest Journey (PC)
To continue: So Blonde (PC), Silent Hill Homecoming (PS3)

Total Posts: 7617

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The Space Bar (community playthrough)

After Deven-7’s emp-tel, and after having done quite a few things in the bar to defend myself against the villain.
I’m guessing I’m about 75% of the way, but since it’s a community playthrough, I’m currently waiting for a few others to catch up… Tongue

Jake Hunter Detective Story - Memories of the Past

Halfway in the fifth episode (‘The Red-Eyed Tiger’). After this I only have the titular episode (‘Memories of the Past’) to go. I’ve completed all the “Jake Hunter Unleashed” missions already, which probably means I’ve completed about 80% of the game.

King’s Quest VI - Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow

I just completed the game with the short path, so now I’m going to tackle the long path. The game’s end screen said I had completed 77% of the main path, but that was after finishing the short path, so I guess I’m going to be closer to 66% of the way.
It’s a good thing that I specifically went for the short path first (to get the bad ending before the good ending so I can end on a positive note), because I instinctively would have gone for the long path. I had even named my save that’s closest to the short/long decision ‘To the Druids!’ (before I knew that going there meant the long path)... Tongue

Now playing: Blade Runner (post-CPT) | The Witcher: Enhance Edition (on hold) | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (on hold) | Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (3DS)
Recently finished: Whispers of a Machine (CPT) - 4/5 | Beneath a Steel Sky (CPT) - 3/5 | 3 in Three - 3.5/5 | Puzzle Gallery: At the Carnival - 2.5/5 | The Fool’s Errand (replay) - 3.5/5 | The Dig (replay) - 4.5/5 | Return of the Obra Dinn (CPT) - 4/5 | Beavis and Butt-Head in Virtual Stupidity - 3.5/5 | League of Light: The Game (CCPT) - 3/5 | realMyst: Masterpiece Edition - 2.5/5 | Contradiction - 3/5 | Tex Murphy: Mean Streets - 2/5 | The Last Express - 3.5/5 | South Park: The Fractured But Whole - 4/5 | Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (replay, CPT) - 5/5

Total Posts: 210

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

LEGO City Undercover. Haven’t played a LEGO game in years but thought I’d give this one a try because I’ve always wanted a sort of LEGO GTA. Gotta say it’s loads of fun despite the issues with the pc port.

Total Posts: 2594

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Currently replaying Wolfenstein the New Order in anticipation of Wolfenstein 2.

Ignorance + Poverty = Crime, Ignorance + Wealth = Corruption, Ignorance + Freedom = Chaos, Ignorance + Authority = Tyranny, Ignorance + Religion = Terrorism
Replace Ignorance with Knowledge:
Knowledge + Poverty = Satisfaction, Knowledge + Wealth = Civilization, Knowledge + Freedom = Creativity, Knowledge + Authority = Justice, Knowledge + Religion = Integrity

Total Posts: 210

Joined 2017-05-18

PM

Mass Effect Andromeda. Really enjoying it so far but then again Bioware never disappoints

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2019-04-02

PM

Elder Scrolls Online (ESO)

Total Posts: 413

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Playing nino kuni 2. Very fun gameplay, beautiful visuals, fun but juvenile story. Overall 8 outta 10 so far.

Total Posts: 413

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Playing trails of cold steel. Jrpg much like a persona game. Im really loving it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!