• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Phoenix Wright Trilogy iOS - no excuses now

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Not owning a DS is now not an excuse to not play the best adventure series of the last 10 years. The game is being released on iOS next week (30th May).
$17 for the whole trilogy is insane good value.

(Of course you can own an android, in that case you have to wait an undisclosed amount of time)

Graphics have been updated

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I don’t own a DS or iOS Frown

I like the old graphics better as well.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2013-05-04

PM

Hooray! Does this include Apollo Justice too? Can’t wait! Now I can play Phoenix on big iPad screen!

I’m selling these fine leather jackets

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Oscar - 24 May 2013 05:38 AM

I don’t own a DS or iOS Frown

I like the old graphics better as well.

The original graphics had more charm. I’m not a big of there ultra clean lines remakes that keep appearing on the iOS.

Gribbler - 24 May 2013 05:58 AM

Hooray! Does this include Apollo Justice too? Can’t wait! Now I can play Phoenix on big iPad screen!

No Apollo for now, only the original trilogy.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

So cool. Never gave it a go. Tried to emulate the ds on the pc, but it just wasn’t the same. Though I like the original graphics, I would love to try out the HD version.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

Awesome—I played the first game on my iPad and have been anxiously awaiting for the others to come to iOS as well. I wlil be buy it as soon as it is out!

Total Posts: 49

Joined 2004-11-26

PM

Come oooon Android version! I have a DS but it’d be cool to own them for my tablet too.

Resident science freak

Total Posts: 974

Joined 2007-02-23

PM

Judging from the picture above I don’t like the new graphics much. Sure, the old ones could be more refined, but it seems like the new ones are quickly made by a lesser artist.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

This is available now.

On a semi-related news another DS-iOS conversion was released in Japan with a possible release in english in autumn. It’s 999: nine hours, persons, doors, it’s a great game but in a stupid decision the puzzle rooms have been cut for iOS release.

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

I really don’t know how I feel about the puzzles being cut from the iOS 999 release. Admitted that the puzzles were not even all that creative…but still, whats the reason behind it?

Anyways, I’m enjoying the iOS Phoenix Wright. I thought the new graphics look perfect.

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Monolith - 30 May 2013 12:45 PM

I really don’t know how I feel about the puzzles being cut from the iOS 999 release. Admitted that the puzzles were not even all that creative…but still, whats the reason behind it?

Anyways, I’m enjoying the iOS Phoenix Wright. I thought the new graphics look perfect.

It’s weird, I wonder how they will handle the story moments that related to the puzzle specially the final puzzle.

Played a bit with the free cases of Phoenix Wright on the iPad, don’t like the look very much with the big black borders but it seems to be all there including the great soundtrack.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

999 without the puzzles? Boy does that cripple the game. It’s a pure visual novel without the puzzles, reading is all you’ll do… Gasp

Question: is the fifth case of the first Phoenix Wright game (the DS-exclusive one) included in this trilogy, or did they limit themselves to a remake of the original GBA games?

Even without that fifth case, this trilogy is still easily 60-80 hours worth of awesome. Those with an iOS (that don’t own a DS) should definitely get this!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 04 June 2013 01:07 PM

Question: is the fifth case of the first Phoenix Wright game (the DS-exclusive one) included in this trilogy, or did they limit themselves to a remake of the original GBA games?

Even without that fifth case, this trilogy is still easily 60-80 hours worth of awesome. Those with an iOS (that don’t own a DS) should definitely get this!!!

Yes, the 5th case from the DS version is included, it’s an incredible amount of content.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 04 June 2013 07:22 PM

Yes, the 5th case from the DS version is included, it’s an incredible amount of content.

It is indeed!!! It’ll easily tally up to 70-100 hours of awesome!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 177

Joined 2006-03-28

PM

Got it purchased and ready to go on my iPad. I have already played Ace Attorney but I’m looking forward to playing the others. Will probably start on Saturday as I have a 5 hour flight to look forward to!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top