• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: Home ����� Forum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Best Place to sell old Big Box and Jewel Case Adventure/OTHER PC Games?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-19

PM

So basically, I’m entering into fatherhood (I’m 33 and an adventure game fanatic), and have decided to say goodbye to a lot of my old Adventure game collections from years past(to make room for the baby and start a college fund) and I’m not sure what the best way to get rid of them.  I don’t want to throw everything out considering everything is in really good condition and I pretty much have all the original boxes and manuals for everything. 

Here’s what I’ve looked into so far:  I use Ebay regularly, but primarily to sell old Xbox 360/PS3 games I don’t have a use for any more.  I’m not sure even if I listed them all on there, if anyone would actively be searching for what I have.  I have used Glyde but depending on if you are the lowest price, most of your items don’t make it into the first one sold list if you have the price too high.  I have not used Amazon Marketplace but have bought from them numerous times without issues.  Most of my collection of really rare adventures have come from them.  Craigslist doesn’t really have a section for old PC gaming and I’m not sure half.com is a viable place to sell either. 

So, if any of you who read this out there are interested, let me know if there’s something out there you’re looking for and I’ll let you know if I have it and we can work out a price on it.  I use paypal exclusively so keep that in mind.  I would rather give it to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have both in collecting and playing(pretty much the sole reason I work in the tech industry is due to Sierra, Access, and Lucasarts).  You may be surprised as to what I’ve actually found throughout the years. 

I will also welcome any success stories on anything you guys(and gals) have ever sold and how much of an audience I will have.  All of this is not just exclusive to Adventures either as I have Strategy, FPS, RPG, Space Simulation, etc. as well.

Thank you all ahead of time.  Myself and my wife really appreciate it!!!

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-03-19

PM

Hi There!
I love big box games! I’m interested in seeing a list of what you have (or photos). I don’t have a specific wish list at this time, which makes it tricky to toss out title names I’m interested in.
I’m especially interested in knowing what your rare game collection consists of. My main interests are Adventure games and RPGs. PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks!
~Nick

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-03-28

PM

I used to use this for sales and trades: http://gametz.com/

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-03-19

PM

Please check the PM I sent to you!

~Nick

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread