• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What’s left at this point? Have all your dreams come true?

Total Posts: 532

Joined 2009-06-07

PM

Two games that I’d like to see:

Tales of Monkey Island season 2
A New game by Martin Ganteföhr

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

gray pierce - 16 March 2013 12:04 PM

A New game by Martin Ganteföhr

Yes yes!

there’s this thread Gray.We need a new Martin Ganteföhr Game and as you know that martin is regular Poster here.. maybe we need to show him our love a little bit .. it would be nice if you posted something there.
cheers

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2007-10-07

PM

How about a sequel to Lost Horizon? Yes, I liked the old classics, but I’m not keen on going back and messing with my memories of those games. On the other hand, I consider Lost Horizon and Fenton Paddock as the new classic. Although, it is getting old fast since I last played it in October, 2010.

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2013-02-11

PM

I’m very happy with the fact all these projects have a chance now. I’m especially psyched about the new Planescape game. Tongue

But I do still wish someone would make a sequel to Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. It was sad the way that team got split up and never made anything else together.

Total Posts: 120

Joined 2006-06-23

PM

Well, with XING, it looks like we have a Kickstarted spiritual successor to the Myst series, and it’s been a while since I’ve seen a good Myst clone, so I’m up for that.

So I guess that just leaves The Last Express (or any period AG by Jordan Mechner), a new Journeyman Project game (or something new from whoever is still out there from Presto Studios) and a proper sequel to Still Life, because the game the Microids people gave us a handful of years ago really didn’t do it, on any level.

Lee Edward McIlmoyle,
Probably NOT the kind of guy you think he is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top