• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Beyond the edge of owlsguard review.

Total Posts: 524

Joined 2022-02-22

PM

Jdawg445 - 31 March 2024 05:28 PM
IronCretin - 31 March 2024 04:55 PM

At least the icing was nice!

lol. The foundation was not good but if the icing is animation, robot design, and background art i agree. But im moving onto something new, probably that tintin game, i have not much hope there either, but i am curious.

If we’re talking bugs, I’d avoid Tintin for the moment. Steam has loads of negative reviews due to bugs and crashes.

AKA Charo

Total Posts: 1655

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Charophycean - 02 April 2024 08:49 AM
Jdawg445 - 31 March 2024 05:28 PM
IronCretin - 31 March 2024 04:55 PM

At least the icing was nice!

lol. The foundation was not good but if the icing is animation, robot design, and background art i agree. But im moving onto something new, probably that tintin game, i have not much hope there either, but i am curious.

If we’re talking bugs, I’d avoid Tintin for the moment. Steam has loads of negative reviews due to bugs and crashes.

I know I’m getting it for the PS4 and I expect there to be bugs and my review will reflect if I encounter game breaking bugs, but it’s about to be my birthday and my mom wanted to get me something so it’s the first thing I thought of.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Karlok - 02 April 2024 08:41 AM

LOL. Been sitting on you hands a lot?

“Jdawg will remember that” don’t worry much like a telltale game it doesn’t really matter much LOL.

Total Posts: 417

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

I enjoyed Owlsgard, thankfully didn’t run into any game breaking bugs and cleared it in two sittings. I also enjoyed the comments in this thread from ppl who didn’t like it, because they were funny.

I have reached true adventure gaming zen.

Total Posts: 844

Joined 2021-03-01

PM

PlanetX - 02 April 2024 02:12 PM

I enjoyed Owlsgard, thankfully didn’t run into any game breaking bugs and cleared it in two sittings. I also enjoyed the comments in this thread from ppl who didn’t like it, because they were funny.

I just realized that your avatar is the DJ from PaRappa the Rapper and Um Jammer Lammy. Not sure why it took so long, but it made my day! Or at least, my hour.

Player, purveyor, and propagator of smart toys and games for all ages.
Facebook.com/weplayfaves
IG @weplayfaves

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Welcome back dude, thought you were gone. I’m glad I can get you to chuckle. Once again i realize I’m in the minority on this game but nope just couldn’t get into it, regardless of said bug, much like a TELLTALE game jk…

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Baron_Blubba - 02 April 2024 04:15 PM

I just realized that your avatar is the DJ from PaRappa the Rapper and Um Jammer Lammy. Not sure why it took so long, but it made my day! Or at least, my hour.

One of my favorite levels ever in any game was PaRappa getting his driver’s license lol.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Jdawg445 - 02 April 2024 04:24 PM

Once again i realize I’m in the minority on this game but nope just couldn’t get into it, regardless of said bug, much like a TELLTALE game jk…

Hey! I heard that!  Tongue

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top