• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

What other honorary titles are there for the taking then? Wink

Total Posts: 68

Joined 2004-01-28

PM

Hmm… not many, to be honest. But you can’t blame me for doing lots of work for yours when you could just have gone and got someone to say “it’s okay, you can use the title anyway”... Tongue

“I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.”

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

C.C wins the presidential election with (not officially revealed, but we know) 95% of the voting figure, which is 25 Millions of the 48 who have the voting right, what do you think people of the new democratic Egypt! . and before you ask I voted for him , yea god bless the general .

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

RLacey - 31 May 2014 07:17 AM

Hmm… not many, to be honest. But you can’t blame me for doing lots of work for yours when you could just have gone and got someone to say “it’s okay, you can use the title anyway”... Tongue

Well, at least I know what I’m talking about when I say something scientific Wink Tongue

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Did I ever mention I’m going to London tomorrow? We’ll be there from Monday to Thursday.

I’m sure I’ll post tons of pictures even if no one is interested Grin

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

UPtimist - 01 June 2014 10:01 AM

Did I ever mention I’m going to London tomorrow? We’ll be there from Monday to Thursday.

I’m sure I’ll post tons of pictures even if no one is interested Grin

Have a great trip Upsie! I’m looking forward to your pictures! Smile

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Have fun UPsie!
I’ll be in Switzerland Wednesday to Monday. I’ll post pictures too!

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

Advie - 31 May 2014 06:39 PM

C.C wins the presidential election with (not officially revealed, but we know) 95% of the voting figure, which is 25 Millions of the 48 who have the voting right, what do you think people of the new democratic Egypt! . and before you ask I voted for him , yea god bless the general .

Sorry, Advie, I’m not Egyptian. So 95% on any elections raises suspicions. Then again, from what I’ve read people really trust Sisi and see him as a patriot who acts in the interests of his country, just what one might expect from an experienced military man. Complete the opposite to the newly elected Ukrainian president-billionaire who can’t make a step without consulting Washington. I guess this explains why liberal press reviews both in such a different light.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

My computer monitor exploded with a Big Bang and it was no more.

It is an ex monitor, DC’s anti- monitor, this monitor has ceased to be.

Frown

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

It has run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible!

Total Posts: 5599

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Are you sure it’s not just pinin’ for the fjords?

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Nah. The only reason that monitor was still upright is that Lucien nailed it down.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 02 June 2014 06:00 PM

Did it promptly create an expanding universe filled with tiny little monitors???

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

TimovieMan - 03 June 2014 01:21 PM
Lucien21 - 02 June 2014 06:00 PM

Did it promptly create an expanding universe filled with tiny little monitors???

Maybe it’s created it’s own tiny universe, but all I saw was a puff off smoke and a burning smell.

In other news I just bought

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That looks nice!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top