• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

What are you looking forward to in 2015

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

PC Gamer outlined some upcoming adventure games in 2015: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-games-2015/#page-10

I forgot about Return of the Obra Dinn.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Whispered World 2
Dreamfall Chapters
DOTT and Grim remasters
Kentucky Route Zero chapters

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 01 January 2015 02:28 PM

1979 Revolution

Oh wow thanks for sharing that. A game about the Iranian revolution sounds pretty amazing to me.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I was obviously looking forward to Broken Sword 5 the Serpent’s Curse part 2 coming out on the Vita in 2015. I loved part one and I’m looking forward to completing this amazing game.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

SoccerDude28 - 03 January 2015 04:09 PM
Lucien21 - 01 January 2015 02:28 PM

1979 Revolution

Oh wow thanks for sharing that. A game about the Iranian revolution sounds pretty amazing to me.

I have been following the project, it was conceived and made by Naveed Khonsari, who
was the key man in the glory initial days of Rockstar games, was also involved in AlanWake.

So high hopes, it would be Digital comic style choose your own adventure.

Edit:

Forgot to mention Rime, i think this title have potential to be TeamICo’s void filler.

Edit2:

Here is Naveed’s Interview

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’m pretty much only looking forward to playing a bunch of the games I already own. Personally I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t publish a single great adventure the whole year, though for the sake of the genre I hope the upcoming games would be successful.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 966

Joined 2005-11-29

PM

Armikrog is the top of my list. Everything about that is shaping up to be just what I want.

The rest of Broken Age is also way up there. I liked the first part a lot, and I remain hopeful that the second will be even better.

Dreamfall Chapters is also high on my list. The first chapter was very promising.

I still maintain some hope that SpaceVenture could come out in 2015 and be solid, too.

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

I started to count adventures I wait, but gave up when the number went over 20 Grin. I just say that probably Wadjet Eye’s games and other indies are I bit more anticipated.

I also have extensive collection of old games to play, so there should be no boredom in 2015. Tongue

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Adventure game wise:

The Devil’s Men
The Whispered World 2
Anna’s Quest
Stasis
Grim Fandango remaster
kentucky route zero
Life is Strange
Everybody’s gone to the Rapture

There’s probably more too, I just haven’t heard of it or simply forgot.

One thing I have noticed though is apart from 1 or 2 titles, everything I’m looking forward to is an indie title.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The Whispered World 2

Grim Fandango remaster

These games are on my “Must Play” list for 2015.

Hopefully we’ll see a ios RELEASE on them.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 284

Joined 2013-02-26

PM

Top 3 for me are:

Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet
Technobabylon
The Journey Down: Chapter 3 (if it gets released in 2015)

Of course I hope to get my own games released this year too Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top