• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

Total Posts: 109

Joined 2009-03-01

PM

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Halloween Teaser

I like the atmosphere of this a lot. For some reason I’m really looking forward to this game even though I know I’ll hate every minute of playing it because I’ll be so terrified.  Confused

Total Posts: 144

Joined 2010-11-08

PM

I finished Amnesia some weeks ago and I absolutely loved it.I only played it at night at that made it very scary.I so wanna buy the new Amnesia game!

Combine Water with Condom to get Water balloon

Total Posts: 880

Joined 2010-02-15

PM

Oh dear god. That looks great. Thank you thechineseroom for proper set design! Everything looks just beautiful!

Stuart Bradley Newsom - Naughty Shinobi || Our Game: Shadow Over Isolation

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Delayed again, i was planning to play it in fall/winter anyways

We are working away as fast as we can, it has to take the time it takes. We have no rush and as a certain well known game developer said “A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.”.

We are optimizing, tweaking and in general putting the FG expertise to good use. TCR keeps putting in work as well. There are companies working on the translations (will launch with 9 languages in addition to original English). The porting guys are porting away. Deals are being made. Things are prepared for launching the game through more online stores than any other FG game before. In general occupied with all things related.

We know we will not make Q2, we also know when the game will be ready for launch. We have not set the exact day yet. You can however make good use of the weather outside this summer and look forward to gaming with the piggies as the summer comes to an end.

Oculus can 1up the experience .....

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top