• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 23 August 2012 08:05 AM

While The Green Mile isn’t much of a Prison Break Movie, though it is all shot in a Prison , i guess no one can argue that the Rock would be considered a Prison break One.

The list was about prison movies, not prison break movies… Wink

Unlucky Alf asked the wrong person to light his cigarette…

Ellen Page: “Here boy, FETCH!”

I knew I should’ve worn eclipse glasses. I’m already seeing a big red spot on my left eye…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

this is what happends when Cesar Millan decides to level up….from dogs to dragons….
Cesar:hot hot hot…..down dragon,down…..relax…...bad dragon,hot hot HOOOOOTT.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 23 August 2012 03:04 PM
Advie - 23 August 2012 08:05 AM

While The Green Mile isn’t much of a Prison Break Movie, though it is all shot in a Prison , i guess no one can argue that the Rock would be considered a Prison break One.

The list was about prison movies, not prison break movies… Wink

Sick
you know This is the 3rd time today i get embarrassed, and only because of my silly hasty comments .... do you think i am losing it??  Embarassed  Pan 

but thanks Movieman for your Politeness

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 23 August 2012 03:22 PM

do you think i am losing it??  Embarassed  Pan

Haste manages all things badly… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1357

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

The ladies vs attack dogs midnight forest baseball game was soon over.

[optional extra bit]
Things looked bad for the ladies at first but as soon as a ball was thrown the dogs were all after it and as none of them could hold the bat it was a no-score draw with a technical win for the dogs on maulings.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 3021

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Two wild dogs are no match for a Sith Lord. Naughty

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

my friend^ i’m willing to withdraw mine if it means you’ll win Grin…...great montage!!!

Total Posts: 5860

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sefir - 23 August 2012 08:00 AM

Man: Oh no! - the thermostat doesn’t seem to be working on my new heating system & ugh! - it’s been eating garlic too!

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

jhetfield21 - 24 August 2012 09:58 AM

my friend^ i’m willing to withdraw mine if it means you’ll win Grin…...great montage!!!

Be free to post as much as you want. After all, I’m not going to vote my own image (otherwise, Diego would have been a constant winner since in all his contests, he had great posts too Wink )

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

P****d off dog barking to try telling intimidated owner: “I’m fed-up with playing ‘fetch the stick’ in the pouring rain - can’t we just go home!”

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

It was a exactly at midnight, with a full moon eclipse, that the police finally arrested the red-smoke bomb vandals.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Mother to child: “Do you see that big black spot in the sky?”
Father on left thinking: Mmm ........I must talk to the optician about the eyedrops he prescribed.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 5634

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Rin-Tin-Tin:  Sorry, Timmy, but Lassie’s shift doesn’t start for a few hours yet, so you’re stuck with me.  Why don’t you come over to the fort and play with Rusty for a while while I do my rounds?  Come on!  You’ll feel much better when you get out of these scary woods.  That’s a good boy.

We’re from the Dept. of Environmental Protection.  You have 3 weeks to clean up this section of Underworld or we’ll be shutting down the fire and brimstone pits for good!

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

“I was just asking from a lighter , not to open the gates hell you Dumb Chronic Bad Breath Stupid Dragon”

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top