• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

kanaifu

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

diego - 12 August 2012 09:27 PM

SweetD you can post the round #7

Thanks diego, now let’s see…

King Graham: So this is the Dogs Planet, eh? So when can I meet Sam?
Dog: Excuse me, but who’s Sam?
King Graham: You know, that famous PI from the Sam & Max series. You’re telling me he has never been here? I thought he’d be visiting this place quite often, you know, because of the ladies.

(First person character we can’t see): Hands in the air, you’re under arrest!! There no use running, you’re completely surrounded. You won’t be terrorizing no more villages, you beast!

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Thanks for getting my brain stuck on that song again zobraks! Now how the hell am I gonna get it out… you evil you… Naughty

Total Posts: 4294

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Hehe
It’s catchy, isn’t it?

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Critter: I have the strangest feeling someone’s following us.
Nate: Oh don’t be silly, those must be our own footsteps in the snow that are making the noise. Oh wait you don’t have any…. feet Gasp

(They both turn around at the same time and…. to be continued) Naughty

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Total Posts: 3001

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Robin hood had some really strange hallucinations since eating mushrooms for breakfast…

The photographer was really pissed off from the continuous spam of the forest’s bear in his photos.

Nate to Critter: Trust me! I know it was me that landed the airship to the North Pole, but don’t worry! This way is the one to safety!

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Please don’t be embarrassed, King Graham! Many humans mistakenly use the drinking toilets!

Nate: How did we end up here?
Critter [translated from critterspeak]: I knew we should’ve taken that left turn at Albuquerque!

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

p.s. SweetD you can post the round7 #

.....and then the king started mumbling to himself (vaguely)
I knew it,.... its my time now,i can see it ..No!.. ,no one can stay a king for more than thirty years!, yes… Even Mubarak is Down by now,... yeah!..  it is.., it is The REVOLUTION, .. Revolution Calling!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BOOOOO !

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

King Graham: (singing) You ain’t nothin’ but a hound dog…
Dog: Forgive my remark, Sir, but I’d expect something more mature from a royal breed.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Nate ” why you always have to look at me so Stupid like this,.... we are being ATTACKED ....RUUUUUUUNN

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Remind me to never again book Winter holidays with that same agency.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The winning bear of this year’s Mime competition went on to repeat his “invisible wall” act.

Total Posts: 5621

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Commentator 1: AND HE STICKS THE LANDING! 
Commentator 2:  WOW!  He get’s a perfect 10!  It looks like Boris Bruin from Russia is on his way to a gold medal in the final of the tree vault competition here at Olympic Forest!

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-03-08

PM

Preved Medved

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Narrator (in a very condescending voice):
Hello children! Can you see Teddy today? He doesn’t look very happy does he?
I think he wants to dance. Lets dance with him children. Put you feet apart & put your hands in the air - there - that’s better. Teddy is happy now that you’re going to dance with him.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top