• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

No, no, I HAD the Dog image in mind originally, but wrote the Bear by mistake. Tongue

Advie - 14 August 2012 04:23 PM

This is Really best Round so Far , a lot of contestants and many laughs

Agreed, I had a hard time in choosing winners + the forums repressiveness (I’ll think twice before posting the next one)

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5621

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Great captions, as usual, everyone!  I wonder if the games will be as much fun as the captions. 

Diego,
I loved reading the conflicting advice about meeting bears in the wild.  My favorite one goes something like “If you are playing dead, and the bear is still mauling you, fight back.”  Foot in mouth 

Just a suggestion, but maybe limit it to one pic at a time?  It may be less hectic that way, unless, of couse, you prefer hectic.  Wink

I don’t really rise and shine.  I caffeinate and hope for the best.

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Lady Kestrel - 14 August 2012 07:23 PM

Great captions, as usual, everyone!  I wonder if the games will be as much fun as the captions.

Yes, and also part of the fun is seeing who’ll get “closest” with his caption to the actual game Laughing

My favorite one goes something like “If you are playing dead, and the bear is still mauling you, fight back.”  Foot in mouth

And how about the irony in this photo

with a man in exactly the same pose as the bear in caption image Grin

Just a suggestion, but maybe limit it to one pic at a time?  It may be less hectic that way, unless, of couse, you prefer hectic.  Wink

Not a bad suggestion, even though I was mainly frustrated because of a recent forum “restrictions” - there’s no way for me to make a long post with images and links without getting the “forum thinks it’s spam”  Angry Shifty Eyed Sick

BTW LK, how are those fleas doing? Wink (loved that caption also Crazy )

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 505

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Wow I got the special “Cliffhanger” Award Grin Heart Eyes

That Hawaii video is really nice, makes you feel like you’re really there. Cool Speaking of which, I’ll have a very special reward for the winners in the next round too Wink 

The next round will be posted sometime tomorrow Smile

Everything you need to know about me has already been told.

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

diego - 14 August 2012 07:39 PM

Not a bad suggestion, even though I was mainly frustrated because of a recent forum “restrictions” - there’s no way for me to make a long post with images and links without getting the “forum thinks it’s spam”  Angry Shifty Eyed Sick

Yeah that happens to me also when I try to post a song with a link and nothing else. I had to add “My favourite band” here  Shifty Eyed  Confused

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Welcome to Caption Contest #7. The Topic is Two’s a Party, Three’s a Crowd and Ghostly Desires

Today’s screen’s are from: Secret Files 3, The Second Guest and Haunted

While you think of the caption’s you will post, you can listen to this song that goes perfectly with the theme.

P.S. If you want to see the whole image right click and choose “View image”

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SweetDalilah - 15 August 2012 10:21 AM

Honey you know the Doctor told not Sleep Without Cover, and here you Go . .. you can not depend on me to cover you each night

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

She: That’s what you call a “Great performance”? Shifty Eyed Confused
    Honey trust me, I’ve seen bigger, better and longer lasting performances.

Naughty  Tongue   Grin

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

*sneaks in*
Wohba, a double win! (Yep, again with the toilet humour, tsa would be proud of me.) Thanks diego, but if I encountered a bear I’d probably more likely give it a smackdown and tickle-torture than try to escape!  Laughing And I guess all those years of watching Bugs Bunny cartoons finally pay off!

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Joined 2011-01-12

PM

Narrator: I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going.  Crazy 

Grin

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

(Loved the song SweetDalilah!) 

Man trying to hide his excitement but thinking: ooooooh! aaaaaah! her legs feel so silky & smooth - this is just heavenly!!!

Man to woman: Pleeeease! I’ve just gotta know - where did you buy your tights from??? -

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Trunkyo - 15 August 2012 10:57 AM

*sneaks in*
Wohba, a double win! (Yep, again with the toilet humour, tsa would be proud of me.) Thanks diego, but if I encountered a bear I’d probably more likely give it a smackdown and tickle-torture than try to escape!  Laughing And I guess all those years of watching Bugs Bunny cartoons finally pay off!

Trunkyo Competes with Trunkyo Grin .. how does this makes me feel?
Like Holland Gets Beaten By Spain eveytime Tongue

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Grin

He: Y’know, I just love that cute way your voice changes every time you go on a new adventure, Nico.
She: It’s Nina.
He: Sorry.

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 5848

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

P****d off man in background: I can’t believe she turned me down to dance the Macarena with that big ugly bear.

Total Posts: 514

Joined 2010-08-03

PM

damn it….he did it again…i don’t think i can surpass this ^(Trunkyo’s)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top