• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

My Dune

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Video game values.

Total Posts: 1687

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

I couldn’t sleep so I got up pretty early this morning and I was looking at Netflix and noticed they had a new show about collectibles and people selling them. basically following an auction house, selling a whole bunch of stuff mostly sports memorabilia but there were video game sales too. One guy had a couple of very rare Nintendo games that were valued at $500,000.

Anyways it got me thinking about my own collection and some games in general. So I started looking around at values of adventure games, if they are complete like with the big box they came in, most of the classics are worth anywhere from $80 to $150.

To my surprise though the most value my collection has is my Dreamcast games, I have several games in my collection that are apparently worth anywhere from $100 to $800, I never expected the Dreamcast to have such a huge Market, although it’s always been one of my favorite systems. I don’t plan on selling, just something I found interesting. my wife two Christmases ago got me an adapter to play my Dreamcast on HDMI TVs and for some reason a week ago I played Crazy Taxi, that Offspring song Still rings in my head.

I need to get back to my jrpg and the Ripper but worked picked up this week and it’s been kind of crazy at the house, I’m on a well and we have iron rich water, so I was having to do repairs.

Do any of y’all have any crazy collectible games that kind of shock you?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2024-06-14

PM

Oooh do you have Illbleed? I always wanted a copy of it.

For me two of my priciest games are Mega Man X3 and E.V.O on the SNES. My copy of E.V.O. I bought used from blockbuster, even had the sticker still on it lol.

But it’s interesting to see that even popular games on the PSX are getting pretty pricey, like Castlevania.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

BanefireGames - 15 June 2024 10:41 AM

Oooh do you have Illbleed? I always wanted a copy of it.

For me two of my priciest games are Mega Man X3 and E.V.O on the SNES. My copy of E.V.O. I bought used from blockbuster, even had the sticker still on it lol.

But it’s interesting to see that even popular games on the PSX are getting pretty pricey, like Castlevania.

No but i have unopened versions of skies of arcadia, grandia 2 and powerstone 2, among others, i bought some doubles yrs ago super cheap. Super Mario bros 64 also has really gone up in price.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2024-06-14

PM

Oh nice! Power Stone 2 and Skies of Arcadia are two of my favorites for the system. Also obviously Marvel VS Capcom 2.

I dream of the day we get a remaster of Skies.

I don’t have many unopened games, but I do have a sealed copy of Faxanadu on the NES! Loved that game as a kid.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Awesome, i agree skies of arcadia is one of my favorite jrpgs

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top