• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure game scene… uh, game (continued)

Total Posts: 8472

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 29 May 2014 03:26 PM

I object! It’s not because you had posted it at agsotd that you can give yourself the privilege to neglect my confirmation,

Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

Next one

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

Companions of Xanth

Total Posts: 783

Joined 2010-10-26

PM

YEEESSSS.I finished it recently on my Com-Pewter Laughing (couldn’t help myself). I didn’t expected to be guessed this quick.

I enjoyed it overall,  the whole game inside a game , and I love old graphics.
Swaping companions was interesting .Talking to certain objects was fun (like asking the cuffs to let go of Nada) and weird at the same time (because you can talk to a bucket or a pair of hand cuffs but you can’t to ...for example , to Sammy cat) I got stuck (annoying, as usual ) a few times in the maze. Also the ending was a bit rushed.

I am baaaaaaaack!

Total Posts: 794

Joined 2003-10-05

PM

For some reason I recognized that the very instant I saw it.

Anyway, next shot:

Total Posts: 4289

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

We haven’t played Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work, so we don’t know what this is.

It could always be worse, remember that.
mjp

Total Posts: 6598

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

zobraks - 01 June 2014 05:03 AM

We haven’t played Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work Advie doesn’t visit this thread, so we don’t know what this is.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

diego - 01 June 2014 05:12 AM

Advie doesn’t visit this thread, so we don’t know what this is.

Well, I gave him (almost) two days, didn’t I?

mjp

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

you two are the best,i just love you guys.

i know this through searching for images of one of the quizzes, i made, but i cant remember (whats new) , and by the way ,i think you Z’ if gave a quiz it would be amazing.

Total Posts: 7479

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Advie - 01 June 2014 11:11 PM

you two are the best,i just love you guys.

i know this through searching for images of one of the quizzes, i made, but i cant remember (whats new) ,

My first reaction was the same as always: Hey, this one looks familiar! And then my mind goes blank (what’s new). But I’m real proud of myself cause this time I thought: Looks like one of the Larry games… no, it can’t be, that’s not Larry.

and by the way ,i think you Z’ if gave a quiz it would be amazing.

LOL! Don’t give up, Advie, don’t give up. You have my unconditional support. Thumbs Up

By the way, I loved your speech quiz. I’m better with voices than with pics. Are you going to do another one?

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Uh Karlok , i didn’t say that before, but that last quiz took me 3-4 months of keeping or fetching audio samples whenever i could, plus that most of all the distinguished voices are already taken , if i wanna make a new one(lets say) i will have to go for mostly the non-very-remarkable-ones, and that would give the quiz a total different perception, because when i thought of the Voice Quiz my 1st thought and motive was how to make a quiz that doesn’t need ‘searching-for-the-answer-to-get-it-right’, (well, at least mostly) but if you know it you got it ,you don’t, then nothing doing .

Total Posts: 7479

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Points taken, Advie. Can’t be helped.  Cry

PS: I only noticed your sig just now. Good one!  Cool
I’d choose a different color though, for marketing reasons.

PROM, NAPOL, PROM! - The Rise of the Golden Idol

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oh, remembered! damn it,you were right Mighty!,
and since i don’t wanna give B the privilege to laugh at us/me more, i will cut the chase ‘if you dont mind Z’.

Here is a (game) shot can give hard times to whom wanna figure it out.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

The thread is lapsing into anarchy, but I like the screenshot.
Those stars and stripes hills look like the ones in Monkey 1 (I know this is not TSoMI!).

mjp

Total Posts: 687

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

The Perfidious Petrol Station

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top