• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

General Gaming News Thread

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 09 April 2015 03:35 PM

This years Call of Duty is…......

Black Ops 3

*fake shocked face*

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 deploys players into a dark, twisted future where a new breed of Black Ops soldiers emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the technology we created to stay ahead,

huh, they are making Blops futuristic too.

Man those muffled shooting will be back Confused.

ModernWarfare was best , i hope one day they will surpass that game.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I’m curious if any of you guys still care for Call of Duty. My interest has started going down ever since Infinity Ward made Modern Warfare.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Modern Warfare was the last one I played and I didn’t like it that much so I never played them again, except for trying out the occasional free multiplayer weekend on Steam

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Chernobyl level set the base for set pieces in CoD series, in gaming and in most of Hollywood.

SoccerDude28 - 09 April 2015 04:07 PM

I’m curious if any of you guys still care for Call of Duty. My interest has started going down ever since Infinity Ward made Modern Warfare.

Lots of hot girls/women play CoD and stream games, made few friends, so there is that. Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

So Dice claiming that they will break the Internet next week by revealing Battlefront.

My crow eating question to you guys,

Which will be bigger battlefront or Fallout4 reveal?

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I think Battlefront will be bigger, it’s Star Wars and it will be released this year.
Fallout 4 is going to be revealed in E3, no? Too much stuff happening at that time.

I’m personally much more hyped to see Fallout4!

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Battlefront for me, but I am concerned. This is EA…they usually do something they shouldn’t like micro transactions etc Meh

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Tad - 13 April 2015 12:31 PM

Battlefront for me, but I am concerned. This is EA…they usually do something they shouldn’t like micro transactions etc Meh

I’m sure EA will treat the property with the care it deserves and will not force microtransactions, exclusive retailer pre-order bonus or overpriced DLC maps Neutral

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 13 April 2015 02:46 PM

I’m sure EA will treat the property with the care it deserves and will not force microtransactions, exclusive retailer pre-order bonus or overpriced DLC maps Neutral

Are you talking about the same EA as Tad??? Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-13-amazon-listing-points-to-ps4-release-for-broken-sword-5

Broken Sword 5 is coming to the PS4.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

TimovieMan - 13 April 2015 03:27 PM
wilco - 13 April 2015 02:46 PM

Are you talking about the same EA as Tad??? Gasp

I was kidding! Smile

This is EA joining forces with Disney to launch the first game in a decade or something based on a beloved franchise from Lucasarts.
It’s all set for a perfect storm to separate fans from their money with maximum efficiency!  It will have 5 different special editions, one limited with an X-WIng for $199, it will have retail exclusive maps or weapons (lightsabers) or characters. There will be microtransactions to unlock every weapon or spaceship. It will have few maps at first but with an Season Pass the same price of the game with the same number of maps. It will have multiple bugs and servers will not work at launch.

And the saddest thing is I will get it at launch because its Star Wars…  Cry

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Destiny next expansion House of Wolves is coming 19th May

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-13-destiny-house-of-wolves-expansion-release-date

Story trailer

Good to see more content, going to jump in again.

/puts up flame shield for incoming nomad attack Tongue

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 13 April 2015 04:13 PM

Destiny next expansion House of Wolves is coming 19th May

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-13-destiny-house-of-wolves-expansion-release-date

Story trailer

Good to see more content, going to jump in again.

/puts up flame shield for incoming nomad attack Tongue

Except its more of same content , and your shield is already broken.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1028578

Wink  Tongue

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I’ll be interesting to see how this does after the thud on arrival from the initial release. Considering they want it to be the next big online game, they’re making every effort to turn people away it seems.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 14 April 2015 02:16 AM

Except its more of same content , and your shield is already broken.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1028578

Wink  Tongue

But there is a 3 player battle arena… Bungie/Activision continue to screw up the franchise!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top