You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #81

Hi everyone. I am stuck at one particular point, due to my memory. I have spoken to the monk, who said I must go to the cave before I can see Barbarossa, done the sphinx puzzle, got the key to the castle, explored that, I believe I have to go back to the place that I spoke to Alex about the sphinx, but I can't remember exactly where this was. So, please where is this cave that your other posts mention.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:56 PM   #82

Hi Kayaa, you have to open that rusty door in Damecuta, using an item you picked up in the secret office, combined with something on a wall at Guila's house. (scarey passage)!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #83
Senior *female* member

Willow,

If you have opened the green door leading to the Barbarossa castle, then you have already visited the cave the monk spoke about.

Spoiler:
The cave at the monastery. (It has nothing to do with Axel Munthe at the Villa.) The wrench you need to open the chest with the parchment for the green door, only appears after you've invoked the monk.

I'm sure you can think of something to do up at the castle to attract Barbarossa.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #84

If you mean use the last stone on the compass-like tile, does not work, door remains firmly shut. Thanks for your help
Old 07-24-2007, 01:51 AM   #85

Default another one hwo neads a litle help

i am stock at the wood gecko cant put the symbols in raight order do you nead to put something in the mittle
i like the game i think i go there some time
Old 07-24-2007, 02:01 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
If you mean use the last stone on the compass-like tile, does not work, door remains firmly shut. Thanks for your help

Willow, I believe you need to use the parchment by the green solid door at the castle... does it work?
Old 07-24-2007, 02:06 AM   #87
Senior *female* member

Willow,
On the table, not the tile. You should be facing the still locked door. But someone already told you that at Gameboomers.

Andy, have you finished the game? How did you like the British soldier?

Picard, have you been to Marina Piccoli and spoken to Massimo?
Spoiler:
find more pages of the diary

Last edited by Fien; 07-24-2007 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:07 AM   #88

I think I am near the conclusion of the game... I have been trapped in the last forth, and saved by nelson... (I agree with Fienepien, its the coolest character!)
but now??? How do I get by wedges back!!!?
Old 07-24-2007, 02:13 AM   #89
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
I think I am near the conclusion of the game... I have been trapped in the last forth, and saved by nelson... (I agree with Fienepien, its the coolest character!)
but now??? How do I get by wedges back!!!?
You know who stole them, go to his place and steal them back!
Old 07-24-2007, 02:39 AM   #90

Hope someone here can help me, 'caus I'm stuck at several places
- I've read a message from the monk but I have no idea how to burn the leafs. Has it something to do with those 'glewing eyes' in that black spot? Don't see them anymore
- On the beach there's a box I can't open it.
- In Villa San Michel I'll need a key to go on the stairs.
- Can't go to Faro, no card and no money....
Please, help me if you can. TIA
Old 07-24-2007, 02:48 AM   #91
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabeth View Post
Hope someone here can help me, 'caus I'm stuck at several places
- I've read a message from the monk but I have no idea how to burn the leafs. Has it something to do with those 'glewing eyes' in that black spot? Don't see them anymore
- On the beach there's a box I can't open it.
- In Villa San Michel I'll need a key to go on the stairs.
- Can't go to Faro, no card and no money....
Please, help me if you can. TIA
Elisabeth,
Spoiler:
if you don't have the leaves you should find them in the vicinity of the monastery. If already have the leaves, you will find a fire when you leave the kitchen.

Explore the Villa some more, especially downstairs.
Spoiler:
You should meet Axel Munthe again.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:03 AM   #92

Thanks Fienepien!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
Elisabeth,
Spoiler:
if you don't have the leaves you should find them in the vicinity of the monastery. If already have the leaves, you will find a fire when you leave the kitchen.
Never saw that fire and now you told me I feel so stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
Explore the Villa some more, especially downstairs.
Spoiler:
You should meet Axel Munthe again.
The second time I've med him he has asked the sphinx to help my quest. I've found the sphinx earlier but I don't know the code to put in. If that's what you mean?
Old 07-24-2007, 03:08 AM   #93
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabeth View Post
The second time I've med him he has asked the sphinx to help my quest. I've found the sphinx earlier but I don't know the code to put in. If that's what you mean?

Yes. The sphinx promised you the key if you entered the correct code and gave you a document to help you solve the puzzle, right?
Old 07-24-2007, 03:12 AM   #94

Now that I went to the sphinx again she gives me a puzzle...., so off am I, puzzling
Old 07-25-2007, 12:17 AM   #95

Hi Fienepien, finished the game, in answer to your question about the telephone ringing, I only heard it once at the Villa, just as I entered the ground floor office. My favourite charactor was also the British soldier. He left some great clues, and my favourite areas were the Blue Grotto and the forts. The puzzles were great at the forts, found them very logical, zoomed through without getting stuck for once!!
Old 07-25-2007, 01:30 AM   #96

I finished the game too! I really enjoyed the story, the characters and the puzzles. Well done!

thanks for your help, Fienepien. Somehow I didnt realize that Hadrawa was the
Spoiler:
guy who was stalking me
.... what a stupid!

The double-ending is really nice. Have you tried both endings?

As for the phone ringing, I never managed to talk to anyone. It seems that every time there was a message left in the answer machine, we could hear a phone ringing in the Dream. This was a very nice touch...

I want to play this game again, since there are so many nice links between Dream and Reality that I am sure I didnt catch all of them

Also, I am not sure I fully understand the some links: so camilla greenturtle was the turtle in the dream? I am not sure I fully understood the reason why Nico ends up drinking the syrup... what is your view on that?
Old 07-25-2007, 02:09 AM   #97

Default hi I need a little help ;o)

Hi everyone, So far I managed to go through without help, but now I am at the arm quest. I went to the underground passage (seen the crane) I even sailed with boat to that crane (after winning scopa) but do not know how to operate it. (crane only goes UP and DOWN). I guess that the middle button operates it but it does not work... I guess that the arm of the statue must be in the sea there with the crane and I have to pick it up with the crane, which does not work... any suggestions?

And that astrological quest near the statue works only after returning the arm to statue?? (tried to click on those up, left, down, right, GO buttons but nothing happened, only sounds but nothing visible apart from the hand with scorpio which is the same as the scorpio on my flat in reality on the wall).

Thank you very much for your help! It is quite charming game. I never played adventure game of this type (real photos) and it is quite nice. Cheers.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:45 AM   #98

Hello Jeanis,
I guess you've got to see the arm at the other side when you're diving. After that you can operate the crane.
After Augustus has his arm back you can go on with that astrological quest.
Old 07-25-2007, 02:57 AM   #99

I am stuck in Fortino di Pino trying to solve the puzzlebox. Saw the picture in reality, know the sequence from all flowers and animals, but don't know how to move the tiles(?)
I've tried to select one tile and thought by using the arrows I could move it, but that was a wrong idea
Old 07-25-2007, 03:21 AM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanis15 View Post
I guess that the arm of the statue must be in the sea there with the crane and I have to pick it up with the crane, which does not work... any suggestions?

have you found and talked to nereus in the grotto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanis15 View Post

And that astrological quest near the statue works only after returning the arm to statue?? (tried to click on those up, left, down, right, GO buttons but nothing happened, only sounds but nothing visible apart from the hand with scorpio which is the same as the scorpio on my flat in reality on the wall).
yes, the device gets on after you return the arm to Augustus