You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2007, 03:23 AM   #101
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisabeth View Post
I am stuck in Fortino di Pino trying to solve the puzzlebox. Saw the picture in reality, know the sequence from all flowers and animals, but don't know how to move the tiles(?)
I've tried to select one tile and thought by using the arrows I could move it, but that was a wrong idea

Elisabeth, yes you should be able to move the tiles by clicking on the arrows. Maybe there's something else you should do first? Face the table with the puzzle, then turn around and look at the wall. You'll see three tiles you've probably seen before. Is there a "circle of light" marking di Pino? If there is, I don't know what's wrong. If there isn't, carefully read what Nelson said and go back to Faro.

PS: Have you met Nelson in between Faro and di Pino? I've forgotten the name of the place, starts with a T.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:24 AM   #102

Quote:
I am stuck in Fortino di Pino trying to solve the puzzlebox. Saw the picture in reality, know the sequence from all flowers and animals, but don't know how to move the tiles(?)
I've tried to select one tile and thought by using the arrows I could move it, but that was a wrong idea
i guess you need activate it, have you won at the slotmachine?
Old 07-25-2007, 03:31 AM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
Elisabeth, yes you should be able to move the tiles by clicking on the arrows. Maybe there's something else you should do first? Face the table with the puzzle, then turn around and look at the wall. You'll see three tiles you've probably seen before. Is there a "circle of light" marking di Pino? If there is, I don't know what's wrong. If there isn't, carefully read what Nelson said and go back to Faro.

PS: Have you met Nelson in between Faro and di Pino? I've forgotten the name of the place, starts with a T.
No circle of light so there's nothing left than read and travel.
Thanks Fienepien!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:32 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
i guess you need activate it, have you won at the slotmachine?
And I gues the slotmachine is in Faro?
Thanks Andy!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:43 AM   #105
Senior *female* member

Quote:
The double-ending is really nice. Have you tried both endings?
Oh yes! I ran both endings twice.

Quote:
As for the phone ringing, I never managed to talk to anyone. It seems that every time there was a message left in the answer machine, we could hear a phone ringing in the Dream. This was a very nice touch...
But didn't you "talk" to Nelson on the phone near the end? I heard a phone ringing and immediately went to the real world, where I found the message from Falcetti. If you ignore the phone and continue to the last fort, the phone will stop ringing. But I later restored a saved game and when I heard the phone again, I followed the sound and found the red phone booth with Nelson talking to me. That was really nice, especially because Nelson and Falcetti are the same person and the message is more or less the same too. So I wondered if maybe I could have picked up a phone in the dream world before.

Messages in the dream in the correct order (yeah, you can call me obsessed ):

Mirta (6 July), I guess that one was already there before Nico starts dreaming. Adriano twice, Mirta again and the last one is Falcetti. So the phone rings 4 times in the dream: MacKowen's place, Villa San Michele, Hadrawa's place, Nelson.

Quote:
I want to play this game again, since there are so many nice links between Dream and Reality that I am sure I didnt catch all of them
That's one of the things I liked best about the game. It really made sense.

Quote:
Also, I am not sure I fully understand the some links: so camilla greenturtle was the turtle in the dream? I am not sure I fully understood the reason why Nico ends up drinking the syrup... what is your view on that?
The poor guy is looking for help from his unconscious, whether to hand over the disk or not? Some aspects of the story are a bit weak.

Last edited by Fien; 07-25-2007 at 04:35 AM.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:46 AM   #106
Senior *female* member

Quote:
And I gues the slotmachine is in Faro?
Thanks Andy!
Don't forget to see Nelson at that T-place, or you won't be able to activate the puzzles.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:57 AM   #107
Senior *female* member

A few other details I really liked...

I'll use spoiler tags this time.

Spoiler:
The marble stone in Orlandi's mailbox. I'd forgotten all about it, the tablet was just quietly sitting in my inventory, but it was so satisfying to find out who wrote that! And the many different interpretations throughout the dream of the phrase "where it all began"... with the best one at the end: the picture of Mirta at the spot with that mysterious purple button.
Old 07-25-2007, 03:59 AM   #108

Hi all, I`m also playing the game and I've got this stupid problem... I've got the wrench (so, spoken to the monk), have the key to the castle, and have no clue where is that chest the wrench is supposed to open, been all around every beach I have found, and nothing. Since one one of Hagrawa's notes it says "little beach on the ground floor on the elevator" I'm guessing I still haven't found this mythical elevator, and am still unable to
So could it be a bug, or maybe I need to find all of Hagrawa's notes (I'm missing the one that must be labeled 1), or am I just very unintelligent
Thanks very much in advance
Old 07-25-2007, 04:02 AM   #109

Quote:
Don't forget to see Nelson at that T-place, or you won't be able to activate the puzzles.
T-place??
He told me that he put all the machines in operation again, isn't that enough?

Won the slotmachine!

Now I found 3 stones, didn't found the red one ...
Old 07-25-2007, 04:12 AM   #110
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatoldcat View Post
So could it be a bug, or maybe I need to find all of Hagrawa's notes (I'm missing the one that must be labeled 1), or am I just very unintelligent
Thanks very much in advance
The elevator is in that empty round building near the monastery. I'm sure you've been inside already, but... you have to turn around! Yes, I missed it too. Several times in fact.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:15 AM   #111
Senior *female* member

Quote:
T-place??
He told me that he put all the machines in operation again, isn't that enough?

Won the slotmachine!

Now I found 3 stones, didn't found the red one ...
If you could see the "circle of light" on the slot machine, everything is as it shoudl be. You'll need four stones, by the way.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:17 AM   #112

Pfffff I just knew it would be something so small and idotic...
Thanks a lot!
Old 07-25-2007, 04:20 AM   #113
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatoldcat View Post
Pfffff I just knew it would be something so small and idotic...
Thanks a lot!
I bet the developers did that on purpose, to torture us poor gamers.
Old 07-25-2007, 04:58 AM   #114

Quote:
If you could see the "circle of light" on the slot machine, everything is as it shoudl be. You'll need four stones, by the way.
Just as you said Fienepien, thanks!
Busy with a slider, not my favorite puzzle...
Old 07-25-2007, 05:05 AM   #115

Quote:
have you found and talked to nereus in the grotto?

yes, the device gets on after you return the arm to Augustus
Dont know who is Nereus... is he that guy in the restaurant with whom I played Scopa to win the boat? If not, then I am going to find him. Thanks for the tip anyway. Guess I have to find some diving devices, too.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:21 AM   #116

Jeanis, make sure you have read the book about the sea, it tells you who Neurus is and lots more stuff. No, you won't need any diving apparatus, Neurus will see to that.
Old 07-25-2007, 05:54 AM   #117

Default beginner

Hello everybody i cant get in to the villa ,cant go to see the munk ,and cant solve the gecko puzzle
im no god at this ! but im not giving upp yet
ive bin locking at the past coments but they aint helpt me mutch
hints neaded
Old 07-25-2007, 06:00 AM   #118

Default Help

I can't seem to capture those fishladies the aquarium, please help.
Old 07-25-2007, 06:22 AM   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
Jeanis, make sure you have read the book about the sea, it tells you who Neurus is and lots more stuff. No, you won't need any diving apparatus, Neurus will see to that.
Yeah, after I got hint to find Nereus I found him ;o) But thanks anyway. I was quite lost what to do next. Cheers. If I got stuck again I sure ask for directions again Thank you all.
Old 07-25-2007, 07:04 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
I can't seem to capture those fishladies the aquarium, please help.
Oh common, that was easy ;o) Try to remember in what shop they gave you SOMETHING to attract sea creatures and then play with that valve on the opposite of the aquarium =) Couple of trial errors and you should solve that...