You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2007, 06:34 PM   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blah View Post
Ok..

I must be missing something obvious, I think.. I've had no real problem at all since my last hint with the first obsidian bit, except for having to look on here to find out I had to find Giulia in a random place to get up to Monte Solaro.
I was just supposed to wander randomly until I found her? Eh..

But now..
Spoiler:
I've got the parchment from near Cetrella..
And presumably I need to do something at Barbarossa Castle.. But I can't get there, there's a locked gate.. I think I'm meant to have found a Sphinx already, but I don't remember one?
Have I missed a turning somewhere maybe?
blah, you need to solve the sphinx's riddle first. the sphinx will give you a key to open that gate...
Old 08-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
blah, you need to solve the sphinx's riddle first. the sphinx will give you a key to open that gate...
Thanks.. But I had already gathered that from previous discussions in this thread..
And, like I said in my post.. I haven't found the sphinx yet!
What have I missed?
Old 08-07-2007, 09:47 AM   #203
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Thanks.. But I had already gathered that from previous discussions in this thread..
And, like I said in my post.. I haven't found the sphinx yet!
What have I missed?
You have missed another meeting with Axel Munthe in the Villa San Michele. In a basement or a cellar, it's hard to give directions. Explore carefully. You will find the sphinx at the Villa too.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #204
Senior *female* member

Quote:
I must be missing something obvious, I think.. I've had no real problem at all since my last hint with the first obsidian bit, except for having to look on here to find out I had to find Giulia in a random place to get up to Monte Solaro.
I was just supposed to wander randomly until I found her? Eh..

No, she told you where to meet her at 4 o'clock. Click on the laptop icon and read again what she said.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:28 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
No, she told you where to meet her at 4 o'clock. Click on the laptop icon and read again what she said.
Ahh yes.. I had forgotten all about that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien View Post
You have missed another meeting with Axel Munthe in the Villa San Michele. In a basement or a cellar, it's hard to give directions. Explore carefully. You will find the sphinx at the Villa too.

I had already found Axel there, but hadn't found that small turning that leads to the sphinx.

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #206

How do I get a bus ticket? Is it that pink box thing? I tried putting in my atm card and nothing happens. I have money, but have been everywhere and can't figure out how to get a bus ticket. Thanks for any help!
Old 03-29-2008, 02:54 PM   #207

Hi, don't know if you still need help here.....

Spoiler:
The pink box is not the ticket vending machine. You find it if you go to Piazza Vittoria (in front of the cafe where the game started). Then walk 7 screens ahead towards and into Via Orlandi. You'll see a green machine there. That's where you can get your busticket if you have a coin.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #208

I'm stuck by the telescope in Marina Piccola, looking for the 2nd set of notes for the notebook. I received the 3rd set from Massimo, but I've looked all around the telescope & can't find the 2nd set. I've looked at the hotspots for the telescope & for the metal thing to the right of the telescope, but I just get to look, can't pick anything up. What am I doing wrong?
Old 04-06-2010, 09:19 AM   #209

Hint no longer needed.