You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat The AG Community Blog

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2009, 12:31 PM   #3961
tsa
Playing character

I am fine, thank you! I started my company last monday and am now getting all the things together before I can look for the first assignment. Today I could get my first businesscards at the printer's, but when I got there they found out that they had completely forgotten to do anything with the pdf file I gave them yesterday . So they will now have the cards ready tomorrow afternoon. I need them Wednesday so I don't care.
While I'm talking business : does anyone know a good accounting program on the Mac?
Old 06-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #3962
Fing-longer Inventor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
And you can call me 'Fantasy', everyone else does. Or my real name. You're acting like we don't know each other! lol My bestest friend! *hugs him protectively*
Ok, I think I'll stick with Katie, Katie *feels like such a forum noob*

Quote:
Don't worry, Mom and Dad are cool.
*throws wild party*

Quote:
And on another note, I went out with my friends today to Victoria's Secret, since it was the semi-annual sale. We had fun. I still miss Louie, and my (real) parents may not let me go see him, but we still talk all the time, and I'll get to see him in August, I guess.
aww *huggles* OMGZ I just found something to cheer u up, a new PPP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4NvFzeC8o&feature=fvsr they have a Hagrid PPP now

*is very excited they made a new PPP*

Hey tsa, what will your company do? I'd like to have my own business cards even though I don't have my own business, although I often wondered how I'd set up my own detective agency, I have a magnifying glass and everything.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM   #3963
tsa
Playing character

Well, I guess you'd best check out the website. It's still under construction a bit but the most important text is there.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #3964
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostQuixote View Post
Ok, I think I'll stick with Katie, Katie *feels like such a forum noob*

aww *huggles* OMGZ I just found something to cheer u up, a new PPP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI4NvFzeC8o&feature=fvsr they have a Hagrid PPP now

*is very excited they made a new PPP*

Hey tsa, what will your company do? I'd like to have my own business cards even though I don't have my own business, although I often wondered how I'd set up my own detective agency, I have a magnifying glass and everything.
Katie's fine, LQ. Hope you don't find if I still refer to you as LQ, since I started that trend. Even though I'm the only one who knows your real name!!! MUAUAUAH! Well, not exactly true, since you write for the site... lol

I wish I could watch the new PPP, but I have slow dial up now. Maybe when I go back to school. You got me addicted to that 'Mysterious Ticking Noise"!

Tsa's my buddy!

And I use way too many smilies!
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 06-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #3965
tsa
Playing character

I just saw The Mysterious Ticking Noise, and I ROFLOLd! That was funny.

How do you two know each other Fantasy and LQ?
Old 06-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #3966
Unreliable Narrator

Send a message via AIM to Squinky Send a message via MSN to Squinky

They're twins separated at birth, as evidenced by the copious smiley abuse.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #3967
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Trunk wants "Creepy Uncle #3", too, so you're my #1!!
Hey! I thought we already established that I'm Creepy Uncle #2! Then again, I have enough creepy points (99 1/2) for two people, so...
Old 06-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #3968
The Major Grubert.

Default RIP Caldonia

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=102487947015&h=y60tc&u=KcYno&ref=mf
Old 06-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #3969
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
I just saw The Mysterious Ticking Noise, and I ROFLOLd! That was funny.

How do you two know each other Fantasy and LQ?
Snape...Snape...Severus Snape. It was hilarious. And oddly enough, we're best friends, and we don't even know each other in real life. We were both "promoted" to moderators and staff writers on the same day, and we started PMing each other, both being the newbies or what-not. We've been talking for all these months now, and I now consider him one of my very best friends ever, even from real life too.

He never really posted on the forums, and every time I mentioned him, you guys wouldn't know who I was talking about, so I made him start posting. He's like a brother to me, not my Louie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
They're twins separated at birth, as evidenced by the copious smiley abuse.
I know, I know. Shame and anogomy. I use smilies far too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Hey! I thought we already established that I'm Creepy Uncle #2! Then again, I have enough creepy points (99 1/2) for two people, so...
I thought you wanted to be #3! lol Well, I happily promote you to Creepy Uncle #2!!!
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #3970
tsa
Playing character

I want to be a nice uncle, not a creepy one! Trunkyo can be creepy uncle #1, and then I am nice uncle #1, ok?

This is getting way out of hand .
Old 06-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #3971
Stalker of Britain

Oh, of course, tsa! He's just Uncle #2, with the title of "Creepy". lol You can be #1 Uncle, with the title of nice! lol And no, not out of hand. It's fun to see all of your relations.
Old 06-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #3972
Fing-longer Inventor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsa View Post
Well, I guess you'd best check out the website. It's still under construction a bit but the most important text is there.
WOw nanofabrication, that sounds WAY above my head but very cool all the same. So what is nanofabrication exaclty do you make clothers for nanobots *shows ignorance*.

Quote:
And I use way too many smilies!p
you can never use too many smilies its one of my goals in life to write a whole message using smilies (you'ld need a lot of different smilies though)

Quote:
We were both "promoted" to moderators and staff writers on the same day, and we started PMing each other, both being the newbies or what-not. We've been talking for all these months now, and I now consider him one of my very best friends ever, even from real life too.
Thats our story and we're sticking to it and yeah she made me feel bad about not posting much so here I am well I meant to anyway but it was a combination of shyness and laziness, thats it I was just being shlazy

Glad you enjoyed the new PPP tsa, I'm officialy addicted to those videos and me and some friends started singing the mysterious ticking noise in the library at uni one day, we could do all the voices as well it was awesome I wanted to do it on the train as well and pop up from behind the seats but no one was too keen on the idea.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:41 AM   #3973
kamikaze hummingbirds

Yay, another shy member!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #3974
It's Hard To Be Humble

Had a job interview today. I think it went okay. Not sure it's the right place for me, but it might be okay. Part time to start, not ideal. I'm not getting my hopes up. Still, getting some more money into this place would be good right about now.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #3975
Stalker of Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostQuixote View Post
Thats our story and we're sticking to it and yeah she made me feel bad about not posting much so here I am well I meant to anyway but it was a combination of shyness and laziness, thats it I was just being shlazy

I wanted to do it on the train as well and pop up from behind the seats but no one was too keen on the idea.
Didn't mean to make you feel bad, LQ... And you've been really busy with your other writing job, so don't worry about it. And yeah, I wouldn't be so keen on making a fool of myself, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerite View Post
Yay, another shy member!
Another one?! Who was the first?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Limbo View Post
Had a job interview today. I think it went okay. Not sure it's the right place for me, but it might be okay. Part time to start, not ideal. I'm not getting my hopes up. Still, getting some more money into this place would be good right about now.
I hope you get it, Lee.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:54 PM   #3976
Fing-longer Inventor

Quote:
Didn't mean to make you feel bad, LQ... And you've been really busy with your other writing job.
Nah you didn't make me feel bad well not in a bad way, if that makes sense, u just twisted my arm in a sisterly way

Yeah good luck Lee, I've been between jobs for almost a year and it sucks. I wanted to go travelling after I left uni, but needed to work for the summer, so I made up my mind to work the part time job I had for a while and made no other plans. I lost my part-time job (well I quit long story) and turns out nowhere near where I live wants to employ a graduate, even supermarkets wouldnt have me Still I'm going back to uni in October and best thing is if I hadn't been unemployed I wouldn't have started writing for this site and 12 months without a social life has also given me plenty of time for adventure gaming, silver linings right
Old 06-20-2009, 05:14 AM   #3977
Creepy Father Figure

*Smiley Overload*
Old 06-20-2009, 06:51 AM   #3978
tsa
Playing character

No. This is smiley overload:
What Fantasy and LQ are doing is just a promiscuous use of smileys.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:03 AM   #3979
kamikaze hummingbirds

Moar.
Old 06-20-2009, 07:04 AM   #3980
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Are you sure you mean "promiscuous" in this case, tsa? Would "profuse" make more sense?

However, if Fantsie and LQ were promiscuous in their use of smilies, they might propagate them and the resulting smilies produced would be quite prolific!

Last edited by Trunkyo; 06-20-2009 at 06:53 PM.