You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2006, 08:39 AM   #281
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68
That's harsh.
Very harsh, it's so unexpected too, she's usually such a sweet girl! Some times she can be pretty abusive though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob
We have this great programme here in Britain called "cosmetic surgery live"
They once showed an operation where a Brazilian plastic surgeon increased the girth of a mans penis using tissue harvested from a dead body.
Oh my god, no ****ing way. Having bits of dead people implanted in your cock?? I'm so glad I missed that particular show!

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 02-28-2006, 09:16 AM   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob
We have this great programme here in Britain called "cosmetic surgery live"
They once showed an operation where a Brazilian plastic surgeon increased the girth of a mans penis using tissue harvested from a dead body.
*must... not... picture...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Old 02-28-2006, 09:32 AM   #283
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Dude, I got some dead guys wang
Old 02-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #284
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
Either that or just paranoia that they're too small, maybe doing it for a confidence boost. It is kinda freaky how some women openly discuss the size of their exes. One of my mates back home even gives her exes nicknames based on their cocks, like one poor unfortunate known as 'twiglet'
That's not always 100% accurate, though. Consider the case of "Tim and Allen":
Tim was a friend of mine. Tim had "been around the block" as many times as I have, so he well knew the difference between "Large" and "Small".
Tim began dating Allen. Tim was psychotically jealous, so I didn't mention that I had been out with Allen a few years before. Tim began going on and on about how huge Allen was (not true).
Tim and Allen later broke up, and Tim suddenly began talking about how tiny Allen was (also not true).
As the years wore on, I came to find that Tim's assessment of the size of his boyfriend's member had nothing whatsoever to do with their actual size, and everything to do with how he felt about them at the time.

Share the love.

<3
Old 02-28-2006, 10:03 AM   #285
Chris Barraclough

Very true matey, definitely gotta take it at face value. Or cock value. Or whatever. I'm off for a beer.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk
Old 02-28-2006, 10:13 AM   #286
woof

Send a message via AIM to Karmillo Send a message via MSN to Karmillo

Yeah I have to admit I do the same, when I broke up with my Girl friend I often tell people she had a tiny cock.

Taught her not to mess with me
Old 02-28-2006, 10:21 AM   #287
Bad Influence

LOL!
I suspect you telling people that gets you a few interested looks as well.

Share the love.

<3
Old 02-28-2006, 10:25 AM   #288
Chris Barraclough

Hehe, what did I tell you about picking up those Thai girls? You can pretend you just slipped in the bath and fell on a tap all you want

Old 02-28-2006, 10:33 AM   #289
Bad Influence

Now that's an excuse I've never heard before.

Share the love.

<3
Old 02-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #290
Chris Barraclough

Did I tell you about my trip to Thailand 2 years ago? They've got some ****ing slippery baths there

Old 02-28-2006, 11:55 AM   #291

As well as some lovely xtc-spiked cocktails

(true story)
Old 02-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #292
Bad Influence

Quote:
Did I tell you about my trip to Thailand 2 years ago? They've got some ****ing slippery baths there
And that bath didn't look slippery at all when you first saw it, did it?
What was that you were saying about "face value" earlier? It's not the face you've got to watch out for, mate.

Share the love.

<3
Old 02-28-2006, 02:34 PM   #293
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
And that bath didn't look slippery at all when you first saw it, did it?
What was that you were saying about "face value" earlier? It's not the face you've got to watch out for, mate.
Gotta admit, at first it looked like a perfectly safe bath, with non slip tiles. It wasn't til I climbed inside that I realised it wasn't quite what I expected. But still I decided to enjoy it anyway, which in hind sight I regret!

Old 02-28-2006, 02:47 PM   #294
Bad Influence

Quote:
Gotta admit, at first it looked like a perfectly safe bath, with non slip tiles. It wasn't til I climbed inside that I realised it wasn't quite what I expected. But still I decided to enjoy it anyway, which in hind sight I regret!
Well, you enjoyed it at the time, and since you were a tourist it doesn't really count because of the "What happens in Vegas (or Thailand, or where ever), stays in Vegas" rule. No harm, no foul, and you got to try something new.

Share the love.

<3
Old 02-28-2006, 03:01 PM   #295
Chris Barraclough

Well, I actually managed to avoid any nasty business in Thailand, especially after hearing about all the STDs going about. I had to leg it down the street once cos about ten prossies were legging it after me. Not the most glamorous part of my Asian trip!

Old 02-28-2006, 03:25 PM   #296
Bad Influence

Quote:
Well, I actually managed to avoid any nasty business in Thailand.
You can tell me as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. I'm not one to judge about that sort of thing.
Quote:
I had to leg it down the street once cos about ten prossies were legging it after me.
...shrieking "You come back! We not done yet!".
Quote:
Not the most glamorous part of my Asian trip!
You were chased by both jaded Thai hookers and an amorous female peacock on the same trip? What sort of supercharged pheromones are you putting out, dude?

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-01-2006, 01:51 AM   #297
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
You were chased by both jaded Thai hookers and an amorous female peacock on the same trip? What sort of supercharged pheromones are you putting out, dude?
Hehehe, clearly the wrong kind! And the peacock may have been chasing me, but I think it wanted to kill me rather than sleep with me.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:33 PM   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
I'm a good Muslim girl...
i am hindu guy wanna chat
Old 03-03-2006, 02:21 PM   #299
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Haha

The link between Chit-Chat and IRC is complete!
Old 03-03-2006, 03:21 PM   #300
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Haha

The link between Chit-Chat and IRC is complete!
a/s/l?