Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Sex! (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/13084-sex.html)

Karmillo 01-31-2006 01:52 PM

Sex!

Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex

Ok, there seems to be allot of threads being diverted into sex....so i though i would mkae this thread since people obviously have allot to say about sex that they are bottling up and its leaking into perfectly good discussions

We got shosts turning into Lemon Crotches
Thread must die is becoming...something
And the Journey is leading straight to a gay bar :shifty:

So please, unleash your sexual fury into this thread and maybe the others can be saved!
Indulge in the forbidden passion fruits and...you get the idea

*edit* ah bugger it, That stupud thing keeps changin shape so i give up, ill never get it to work

Aj_ 01-31-2006 01:57 PM

Poopie trim.

stepurhan 01-31-2006 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karmillo
*edit* ah bugger it, That stupud thing keeps changin shape so i give up, ill never get it to work

Supposed to say Sex in really big letters was it? :P

Your choice of colour is........ erm............ interesting. (Agh! My eyes! :crazy: )

But you do realise in dedicating this thread to sex its the one subject that almost certainly won't be discussed in it, right?

nikoniko 01-31-2006 01:58 PM

I think we need a new forum category called Sex. Eventually, every thread will end up there. :P

saucyminx 01-31-2006 01:59 PM

I'm a good Muslim girl...

playing_games 01-31-2006 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stepurhan
Supposed to say Sex in really big letters was it? :P

Your choice of colour is........ erm............ interesting. (Agh! My eyes! :crazy: )

But you do realise in dedicating this thread to sex its the one subject that almost certainly won't be discussed in it, right?

I could actually use some advice on a serious topic.

My house has aluminum siding and I need to replace it. I keep getting told that I should go into vinyl siding since it's superior to aluminum. I can get aluminum siding done very cheap (don't ask I've got a source) so vinyl siding will be hundreds of dollars more expensive for me. Is it worth it for me to spend more to get vinyl siding?

Karmillo 01-31-2006 02:12 PM

I :frusty:
Just :frusty:
Cant :frusty:
Win :frusty:

playing_games 01-31-2006 02:21 PM

Quote:

I :frusty:
Just :frusty:
Cant :frusty:
Win :frusty:

Sorry. Maybe I can rephrase my question:

Is sex better in a house with vinly siding or aluminum siding?

Is that better?

:D

Sage 01-31-2006 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by playing_games
I could actually use some advice on a serious topic.

My house has aluminum siding and I need to replace it. I keep getting told that I should go into vinyl siding since it's superior to aluminum. I can get aluminum siding done very cheap (don't ask I've got a source) so vinyl siding will be hundreds of dollars more expensive for me. Is it worth it for me to spend more to get vinyl siding?

Don't let some smooth-talking vinyl salesman talk you into getting that crap. It gets brittle in the winter, DOES FADE WITH TIME, and makes odd snappy-poppy noises every morning and evening because it expands and contracts with variances in the outside temperature.
Unless it's actually falling off the house, why would you need to replace the existing aluminum siding? It can be easily repainted via spray.

saucyminx 01-31-2006 02:22 PM

Up down left right... aaaaah...

Dasilva 01-31-2006 02:23 PM

SIZE MATTERS!

nikoniko 01-31-2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

Vinyl siding or aluminum siding?

Wasn't that a question from the Purity Test? ;)

Karmillo 01-31-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Don't let some smooth-talking vinyl salesman talk you into getting that crap. It gets brittle in the winter, DOES FADE WITH TIME, and makes odd snappy-poppy noises every morning and evening because it expands and contracts with variances in the outside temperature.
Unless it's actually falling off the house, why would you need to replace the existing aluminum siding? It can be easily repainted via spray.

Ok are you talking about sex or are you actualy talking about vinyl?

Sage 01-31-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Ok are you talking about sex or are you actualy talking about vinyl?

I was actually talking about vinyl, but to answer Playing_games' rephrased question...forced to choose between the two, I'd rather have sex in a house covered with aluminum siding as it's less distracting and far more durable.
Not being restricted by only two choices, I'd rather fool around in the great outdoors. Beach, desert, forest...all have their erotic charms and possibilities.

Happy now, Karmillo?

SamNMax 01-31-2006 02:40 PM

CTRL. V AND PINK FONT ATTRACTS YOUR ATTENTION.

Sage 01-31-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dasilva
SIZE MATTERS!

A willing nature and an open mind matter more.

:D :D

Karmillo 01-31-2006 02:42 PM

Well im not botherd if it you were talking about sex or not, it just sounded kinda like a double entandre what with the expanding and contracting stuff :P

playing_games 01-31-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott

Hmmmm, maybe it's because I've never had sex in a house with vinyl siding?

So then was it a lie when they said that vinyl lasts longer than aluminum?

Sage 01-31-2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

So then was it a lie when they said that vinyl lasts longer than aluminum?

Yep, that was a complete and utter fabrication. The petrochemicals in vinyl siding leech into the environment and then it turns to dust. Aluminum remains stable until it's melted down.

Dasilva 01-31-2006 02:51 PM

Thrift Store Scott = Wild Sex.