You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure AG Community Playthrough - Discworld Noir

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2012, 10:49 AM   #121
The Quiet One

The first is from the Maudlin Bridge, isn't it?

No idea about the second...
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 AM   #122
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post

Now, let me take a stroll and cool my head (its the first snow!) so i'll be back with comments and my thoughts on the story. As for now, take the quiz : Where these quotes come from?

Piece of cake!

Dusty already said the first one, and the second one is fron Leonard's "cell". Lewton commenting Leonard's appearance.
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough
Old 01-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #123
Filmfreak

Regarding the music: is it just me, or does the Guild Theme contain several notes that are quite close to the Indiana Jones Theme?
Old 01-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #124
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
Regarding the music: is it just me, or does the Guild Theme contain several notes that are quite close to the Indiana Jones Theme?
Yes, you're right This one part is quite similar

Here is the comparison:
DN soundtrack Archeologist Guild ; Indiana Jones Theme
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Old 01-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #125

It seems like I've run into a bug in Act III.

Spoiler:
When you overhear the conversation in the Patrician's tower and Lewton is back at the office. The game always crashes during the discussion with that masked man, so I've got no choice but to skip it.

Quote:

First one is from the Maudlin Bridge (I think that was what it's called) and the 2nd was LLeonard da Quirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
I know, I completely agree with you.

In my language we have an expression "Ko se tuče taj se voli", which basically means that 2 people who seem like they don't like each other and argue all the time might actually have some chemistry between them, and actually like each other subconsciously.
So here, while Lewton and Carlotta were giving each other clever, sarcastic remarks (especially Lewton), tension was growing between them, and it had to culminate one way or another

That's my explanation, but you're entitled to your opinion, of course
I did understand that sort of chemistry that they had, but I think it was the start of Act II that tipped me off a little when Carlotta was suspected of the Mundy's murder. Their dialogue came off as a little more suspicious and taunting, I wondered whether there was something I missed.

Quote:
Spoiler:
I missed the frayed rope too the first time, just like the cabin on the boat in Act I.
Ugh, that was hidden so far in the dark it wasn't funny. Even with my gamma turned up I still missed that, and Mundy's boots as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneS View Post
This part of the game was acceptably challenging, with plenty of deduction and interesting problems to solve. I even had to resort to UHS at one point.

Spoiler:
I had not realized that you could remove Regin's toupee. Or, indeed, that he was wearing one. *facepalm*
See that was what got me as well, I used the UHS at the start of Act II when I missed the vital clues in the murder scent and it said that you had to
Spoiler:
open Regin's safety deposit box at some point
so at the beginning of Act II I spent half the time trying to figure that out instead of focusing on the main part of the story.

Quote:
Wasn't it pretty obvious? I mean, she's even dressed the same...
I think most of the time I was wondering why she was talking so much.

Last edited by Jubilee; 01-26-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #126

Just finished ACT III. Things really progress in this stage. The puzzles were fun, the first half involved a lot of turning into a werewolf and identifying scents, and the second half figuring out the details of each murder. I really enjoyed the appearances of Death and looking things up in the library.

As you progress throughout Act III, it becomes quite obvious who the identity of Therma is.

Had some difficulties with
Spoiler:
figuring out how to catch that snaky Mooncalf
and figuring out how to
Spoiler:
open the Scarab locket

Really liked the music in the Unseen University too

Can't wait to play through the conclusion of the game!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:25 PM   #127
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

If Lewton examines the notices on the notice board at the Octarine Parrot in Act II, he'll read ones that are different from Act I. One of them says: 'Missing. Small dog. Answers to the name of Mr. Huggy'. Lewton probably never expected to meet "Mr. Huggy", let alone have his new canine friend guide him in his new existence.

More quotes from Act II:

Lewton: Regin's dead.
Butler: I'm sorry to hear that, sir. Let me know if his condition improves.

Lewton: Don't you like being a wizard? It always seemed like a glamorous profession to me.
Warb: There's nothing glamorous about wizardry. Well, except for glamours.
Lewton: Glamours?
Warb: It's an elvish thing.
Lewton (imitating Elvis): Well thang-you-very-much.

Mankin (annoyed by a persistent Lewton asking about Sapphire's money): Lewton, if anyone starts saving up to get an Assassin for you, let me know, will you? That's one cause I'd gladly give generously to.

Lewton (about Vault 51): Whereas most of the vaults were open, this one was sealed behind a large oak door, with the words NIL INTROITUS written on it. I once knew a man who had that tattooed on his buttocks.

You can have some fun with the mirror in Sapphire's dressing room after she leaves. Try using "Azile", "3712V", "Carlotta", "Al Khali", "Ilsa and Two Conkers" and "Jasper Horst" on it.
During this playthrough, I also discovered some additional humorous comments by Lewton that I had never heard before :
Using "Hiding Place" on Regin's body: Hide him in a corpse? This wasn't the clickie 'Fantasticale Journeye'.
Using "Hiding Place" on Regin's carriage: And here we have a marvellous compact and bijou dwelling situated conveniently on a bridge.

There is another recognizable painting in Leonard da Quirm's workshop/cell.

Another of the game's Easter eggs, but I would advise that you try it closer to the end of the game (because it may drive you nuts! ):
Spoiler:
Go to the the map screen of Ankh-Morpork. Move the round cursor to the upper left corner of the screen and double-click there. Do the same thing in the upper right, lower right and lower left corners. Now click on any map location. RIGHTY HO!
Old 01-28-2012, 03:17 AM   #128
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Another of the game's Easter eggs, but I would advise that you try it closer to the end of the game (because it may drive you nuts! ):
Spoiler:
Go to the the map screen of Ankh-Morpork. Move the round cursor to the upper left corner of the screen and double-click there. Do the same thing in the upper right, lower right and lower left corners. Now click on any map location. RIGHTY HO!
Fortunately you can turn it off again.

Thanks for the quotes. I'd seen some of them, but not all of them. I didn't get the Elvis-Elvish one either.

I ran into bugs again in Act 3. Sapphire's perfume was unavailable, no matter what I tried. Thank God for old saved games.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:00 AM   #129

I haven't had much time for Act 3 yet, but i must admit that the werewolf thingy struck me like a neat feature, and one i wouldn't have suspected before playing the game. Funny how it's a powerful motif in at least two of the best adventure games. But there's another thing - now the puzzles get more variety, as are the already known locations. I've always liked in games when you have a chance to revisit locations but seeing them in a different way - a night/day cycle of the same location for example, or in Toonstruck when you revisit the old places once the evil machine had struck it:

Like everyone, my first thought as to who is responsible for the transformation was - Carlotta, although i suspect there's more to it and there're still twists in the store. I don't think it was Carlotta who chased Lewton though, but even if it was her - she's still using Lewton, rather than "killing" him. But what does she really want from Lewton? Love? Fat chance. In noirs, love comes at the end (or at least, comes "the beginning of a beautiful friendship" )

All in all, i can't wait to see how the things go from here. And what is the true meaning of the sword? Is it the only weapon that can kill werewolves?

And a hillarious quote from the beginning of Act 3:

Nobby didn't seem very comfortable around me - I didn't know if it was because of my return from the grave or because I'd caught him trying to steal everything of value that wasn't tied down

Quote:
This makes me glad I've only read The Colour of Magic so far.
i'm in a even better position - i'm through the half of a "Color of Magic" movie as my only Discworld experience outside the games

Last edited by diego; 01-29-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #130

I'm ready for Act IV. Really enjoying this game.

"You ever wish you could just follow your instincts, live for the moment?" - Gabriel Knight

Now playing - Legend of Grimrock
Need to finish - The Whispered World
Finished - Botanicula, The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Up Next - A New Beginning, Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
Anticipating - Asylum, Bracken Tor, The Last Crown
Old 01-30-2012, 12:18 AM   #131

Finished it as well! VERY interesting Act! With the scents, it's like combining three inventories at once.

It seems my whole theory about Isla being the werewolf was bunk - but I was right about Therma not being a troll. I was also really expecting my killer to be someone I had already met, so the last-minute addition to the cast somewhat disappointed me.

I think my worst puzzle was figuring out how to open the scarab. Once you read the blackboard, you don't get the option to read it again in case you missed something. So I was lost on what I was supposed to do with it.

Also got lost on joining the Errata cult. I thought I had chosen those dialogue options before (and I swear I did) but I apparently had to choose them again just to make the right connections.

I really enjoyed the map puzzle. It was simple, but I liked how it had been staring me in the face the whole game and I hadn't once considered a pattern. Now it's all I can see.

I think it's cool how this game keeps referencing all these places that I never end up traveling to. They keep discussing other countries, temples and secret entrances, but Lewton never leaves the city. The plot is very well contained.

I found several bugs in this chapter. A few game-breakers even. I couldn't replicate them, but it all goes to show that the magic of "Save Early, Save Often" can apply to non-Sierra games too.

And once again, a great chapter finale. Very reminiscent of the other Discworld games. Bring on the final act!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:37 AM   #132
Filmfreak

Just finished Act III, ready for Act IV.

Quite an unexpected finish (with a bit too much exposition by Carlotta - luckily they mock their overexplaining by referring to Hollywood clichés). I somewhat fear that the scope of things is getting a bit too big for the main character, though.
Will have to see how things pan out.

I loved the addition of scents to Act III!
It heightens both the difficulty and the gameplay options. Maybe it would've been slightly better to have had these options in Act II and have Act I be a bit more difficult, but that's just to improve on what's already quite amazing.
Besides, Act I was needed to introduce new players to the Discworld universe as well as determine the gritty yet hilarious contents.

I LOVED the presence of Death in Act III - that guy is hilarious. Those dialogues with him are pure genius. I should have written some down...

Amongst my favourite quotes in Act III are:

Lewton: (paraphrased) "They say bravery is what separates the men from the boys. Well, I was a wolf, so I figured I could still be brave and run away at the same time."

Lewton: Did you run away from your owner?
Gaspode: Not exactly.
Lewton: What happened?
Gaspode: He threw me in the river in a sack with a brick when I was a pup.
Lewton: How did you survive?
Gaspode: Well, luckily the river was the Ankh, so I jus' walked ashore in the sack.
Lewton: That's quite a puppyhood you had.
Gaspode: Yeah, and that's not mentioning the certain confused relationship I had with the brick for several days.

That last one had me in stitches...
Old 01-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #133
an angel of romance

I must admit that Act III was really something. Definitely not what I expected. Let’s start from the beginning, shall we?
I really liked Lewton’s new werewolf senses. The ability to save all the smells that you find, and comment on them was marvelous. And listening to private conversations behind the doors was quite a useful thing too.

There were some new characters that I really liked. I really can’t decide between Death and Gaspode the Wonderdog, for my new most favorite character. They are both hilarious, each in their own way. Name:  guffaw.gif
Views: 174
Size:  5.7 KB

The sarcastic, and somewhat rude Gaspode the Wonderdog, is really a nice pair for Lewton. And still he is so cute too me (in spite of his manner), that I’d probably do the one thing he doesn’t like; cuddle him and bath him Name:  huggle.gif
Views: 179
Size:  4.9 KB

Gaspode: Well I’ve been fixed up with some owners.
Lewton: Were they nice?
Gaspode: Oh, they were “nice”, alright. They were so bloody nice it drove me nuts!! Yeah, they were always patting me and giving me a bloody B-A-T-H. Blaaaah! They even gave me a little bright doggy bowl with the words Mr. Huggy on it.

And Death, the serious, formal, Death, who still manages to be funny
“Are you what? A selfish, bitter man, who has yet to squander his one last chance at redemption?”

Lewton: How come you’re here?
Death: I came on my horse.
Lewton: What is it? A skeletal horse whose hooves sparkle in flames with each step?
Death: No. Just my horse. I call him Binky.

Oh and talking to the The Grim Squeaker is just hilarious. Name:  guffaw.gif
Views: 174

Lewton: So what’s your connection to the big guy?
The Grim Squeaker: SQUEAK
Lewton: You’re sort of like relatives, then. You probably get together for birthdays and Hogwatchnight.

I also enjoyed the eavesdropped conversation between Vimes and Lord Vetinari. And I must admit that I liked Lord Vetinaris voice, quite much.

Lord Vetinari: Do you recall what I said the city reminds me of?
Commander Vimes: You said, it reminds you of a clock, sir.
Lord Vetinari: Indeed. Big wheels and little wheels, all turning at different speeds, to keep the machine working. That, after all, is the most important thing. The machine keeps going.
Commander Vimes: You’ve told me this before.
Lord Vetinari: Do you know why it keeps working?
Commander Vimes: Because you want it to keep working?
Lord Vetinari: I’m flattered that you think I have such importance. But no. It keeps running because people believe it will keep running. Faith is a powerful force.

There were some really nice locations like The Patrician Palace, or The Count’s library.

This place really creeped me out. Name:  paranoia.gif
Views: 177
Size:  1.0 KB

And know for the plot:
I had no idea whatsoever that it was actually
Spoiler:
the god of werewolves, Anu Anu.

I have however suspected that the cult and Carlotta were somehow responsible.
And we finally found out what was the sword for.
Spoiler:
The ending was really unexpected. That last part while summoning the Nylonathatep scared me quite a lot. Name:  scared.gif
Views: 176
Size:  660 Bytes I think I’m too frightened to keep playing Name:  paranoia.gif
Views: 177
Size:  1.0 KB Name:  redface.gif
Views: 176

Also did anyone notice that the actor in the theater was telling the same legend we didn’t manage to read at the beginning?

Song of the day- The Patrician Palace

Quote of the day: All right, the unpleasant blue fog -I-dunno-why-I-put-up-with-you-I-really-don’t- on the ground is me. - Gaspode the Wonderdog to Lewton

Old 01-31-2012, 06:42 AM   #134
Senior *female* member

I love the scents and Death too. I have collected quite a few scents (more than during my first playthrough) but I have not identified all of them. Question: can anybody tell me who or what the "apple" scent in Sapphire's dressing room stands for?

Quote:
And what is the true meaning of the sword? Is it the only weapon that can kill werewolves?
Nope. Remember the intro? Lewton drops the sword when he flees and then the terror thingie chasing him picks it up and "kills" him with it. But Lewton has already been turned into a werewolf, so he doesn't really die.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:37 AM   #135
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fien View Post
Question: can anybody tell me who or what the "apple" scent in Sapphire's dressing room stands for?
It's Mankin's. If you go back into the room where Mundy was killed and turn into a werewolf, you'll find the same scent there. If you use the scent on it, I think Lewton comes to the conclusion that it's Mankin's.

I'm collecting the scents and comparing them too.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 01-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #136
Dreamfall Soon!

Okay -- after much ado I finally got the game and played it. I thought I owned the game but just had never played it so I was super psyched when this came up in the playthrough as I always wanted to play it but never made time. So I go to get the game and it turns out that I had Discworld II, NOT Discworld Noir. So I immediately went to Amazon and ordered Discworld Noir. Well, it's my own fault since I apparently didn't read the description of the product well enough but the copy that I received was in FRENCH! Not what I was expecting. So I returned it and found the English version and purchased that.

I'm happy to say that once I got the English version, I got the no-CD patch and followed the Windows 7 instructions and was able to get the game to play pretty much bug-free all the way through (I think I only crashed a couple of times after long cut scenes -- of course this is because I saved very often. If I didn't save often, I'm sure it would have crashed more!)

Anyway, I'm sure no one really wanted to hear me blather about what happened but I decided to tell you anyway.

On to the game....

This was my first time playing it (I couldn't help but finish it) and this is easily in my Top 10 favorite games. I loved the tone, the atmosphere, the dialogue, the characters, everything. I can't believe I never played it before! The voice of Lewton reminded me of J. Peterman from Seinfeld (John O'Hurley) the entire time -- I loved it!

I won't go back and re-hash all the comments about Acts I and II (I know some people here don't like that ) but I wish I had been playing those acts at the same time you all were so I could have participated more. Maybe when it's all over I'll go back and respond.

Quote:
I must admit that Act III was really something. Definitely not what I expected. Let’s start from the beginning, shall we?
I really liked Lewton’s new werewolf senses. The ability to save all the smells that you find, and comment on them was marvelous. And listening to private conversations behind the doors was quite a useful thing too.
This was a great twist on the classic adventure. I had a lot of fun with the smells and I picked up every scent imaginable and tried to match it. I think I matched them all up by the end but I can't seem to remember who the Navy Blue smell was?

Quote:
There were some new characters that I really liked. I really can’t decide between Death and Gaspode the Wonderdog, for my new most favorite character. They are both hilarious, each in their own way.
Death was my favorite for sure. He was hilarious.

A couple of other random thoughts:

I thought the "Hiding Place" for Two Conkers was rather obvious. I knew instantly where he should go. I didn't even use the map (I didn't realize that you could use the notebook with the map), I went right to the location and used the clue on the wall.

I had a lot of fun snooping around the Palace and listening to the conversations behind doors. Super hearing is a great trait of the werewolf.

As for Therma -- it seems like I am one of the few people on here who had no clue who she really was until it was revealed.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:05 PM   #137
an angel of romance

Quote:
If Lewton examines the notices on the notice board at the Octarine Parrot in Act II, he'll read ones that are different from Act I. One of them says: 'Missing. Small dog. Answers to the name of Mr. Huggy'. Lewton probably never expected to meet "Mr. Huggy", let alone have his new canine friend guide him in his new existence.
That one is great Name:  guffaw.gif
Views: 156
Quote:
You can have some fun with the mirror in Sapphire's dressing room after she leaves. Try using "Azile", "3712V", "Carlotta", "Al Khali", "Ilsa and Two Conkers" and "Jasper Horst" on it.
I didn't know about that. Thanks Trunk
Quote:
During this playthrough, I also discovered some additional humorous comments by Lewton that I had never heard before :
Using "Hiding Place" on Regin's body: Hide him in a corpse? This wasn't the clickie 'Fantasticale Journeye'
That just plain Why did you even try to do that

Quote:
Spoiler:
Wow! Really creepy! Name:  paranoia.gif
Views: 160
Size:  1.0 KB Thanks Trunk

Quote:
I've always liked in games when you have a chance to revisit locations but seeing them in a different way - a night/day cycle of the same location for example, or in Toonstruck when you revisit the old places once the evil machine had struck it
Wait until you see how the map looks like later on Name:  dzavo.gif
Views: 159
Size:  959 Bytes

Quote:
Like everyone, my first thought as to who is responsible for the transformation was - Carlotta, although i suspect there's more to it and there're still twists in the store. I don't think it was Carlotta who chased Lewton though, but even if it was her - she's still using Lewton, rather than "killing" him.
You're on the right track
Quote:
All in all, I can't wait to see how the things go from here. And what is the true meaning of the sword? Is it the only weapon that can kill werewolves?
No The sword is needed for
Spoiler:
the cult to summon something you seriously don't wanna seeName:  paranoia.gif
Views: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadog View Post

I think it's cool how this game keeps referencing all these places that I never end up traveling to. They keep discussing other countries, temples and secret entrances, but Lewton never leaves the city. The plot is very well contained.
Oh yes I liked that too, very much. Makes we wanna go and buy all the Discworld books right away

Quote:

Lewton: Did you run away from your owner?
Gaspode: Not exactly.
Lewton: What happened?
Gaspode: He threw me in the river in a sack with a brick when I was a pup.
Lewton: How did you survive?
Gaspode: Well, luckily the river was the Ankh, so I jus' walked ashore in the sack.
Lewton: That's quite a puppyhood you had.
Gaspode: Yeah, and that's not mentioning the certain confused relationship I had with the brick for several days.

That last one had me in stitches...
Oh I love that one Name:  guffaw.gif
Views: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteAG View Post
Okay -- after much ado I finally got the game and played it. I thought I owned the game but just had never played it so I was super psyched when this came up in the playthrough as I always wanted to play it but never made time. So I go to get the game and it turns out that I had Discworld II, NOT Discworld Noir. So I immediately went to Amazon and ordered Discworld Noir. Well, it's my own fault since I apparently didn't read the description of the product well enough but the copy that I received was in FRENCH! Not what I was expecting. So I returned it and found the English version and purchased that.

I'm happy to say that once I got the English version, I got the no-CD patch and followed the Windows 7 instructions and was able to get the game to play pretty much bug-free all the way through (I think I only crashed a couple of times after long cut scenes -- of course this is because I saved very often. If I didn't save often, I'm sure it would have crashed more!)
I'm sorry to hear you had so much trouble getting the right game , but I'm glad you managed to catch up with us. Feel free to post comments about the first 2 Acts as well before we finish Act IV

Quote:
This was a great twist on the classic adventure. I had a lot of fun with the smells and I picked up every scent imaginable and tried to match it. I think I matched them all up by the end but I can't seem to remember who the Navy Blue smell was?
Well Lewton couldn't figure out whose it was, but going back to Mundy's murder scene (since navy blue was there too) and crossing out other smells I figured out it was Commander Vimes' smell. Oh and does anyone know what are the Dark cyan and Maroon smells in Lewton's office?

Quote:
I had a lot of fun snooping around the Palace and listening to the conversations behind doors. Super hearing is a great trait of the werewolf.
I guess we both like to eavesdrop Name:  dzavo.gif
Views: 159
Size:  959 Bytes

Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #138
an angel of romance

Warning! Do not read this if you haven't finished ACT III. Contains spoilers!

Act IV

Well the good thing is that your killer is nearly dead, but the bad thing is that you need to stop an even worse tentacle looking monster Name:  scared.gif
Views: 146
Size:  660 Bytes, called Nylonathep from destroying the world! I guess it's on you to defeat the monster and save the world Name:  detective.gif
Views: 148
Size:  365 Bytes Call me when you get him, guys! Name:  hides.gif
Views: 172
Size:  371 BytesName:  Yikes.gif
Views: 155
Size:  3.6 KB Name:  tongueout.gif
Views: 147
Size:  698 Bytes

You have 6 days starting today February 1. to finish the game. Good luck everyone!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:10 AM   #139
Senior *female* member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyShinigami View Post
It's Mankin's. If you go back into the room where Mundy was killed and turn into a werewolf, you'll find the same scent there. If you use the scent on it, I think Lewton comes to the conclusion that it's Mankin's.
Aha! I thought it might be Mankin's scent (must be a crabapple scent ) but you can't turn into a werewolf when he's around and I completely forgot to check the murder scene later.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:55 AM   #140
The Quiet One

Quote:
Oh and does anyone know what are the Dark cyan and Maroon smells in Lewton's office
I'm still trying to work those out too...