You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayyin View Post
Yes I found out too. Now I'm stuck trying to acquire the higher tripod from the colleage. If you find out please tell me.

Spoiler:
go to the general becks house and talk to the guy who guard the house... you need a photo to get the tripod in exchange....
Old 10-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecherry View Post
it took me also a lot of time finding the id...

>>>>

Spoiler:
you'll find it IN your journal
Thank you! I looked everywhere but of course didn't think to look in my inventory items.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #23

Ok so everyone is going to think i'm stupid but i'm stuck.......again!!

I know I have to take pictures of Beckers house and i've got the tripod. I think I have to locate a camera, but i'm clearly blind and can't see one anywhere!

Anyone care to help me out? Thanks so much,
Old 11-02-2011, 05:03 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_M View Post
Ok so everyone is going to think i'm stupid but i'm stuck.......again!!

I know I have to take pictures of Beckers house and i've got the tripod. I think I have to locate a camera, but i'm clearly blind and can't see one anywhere!

Anyone care to help me out? Thanks so much,

Spoiler:
you will have to set up the camera + lens + looking glass which you will find in the apartment in lichtenfelde where you have to observe the general becks house, more precisely the camera and all the equipment will be in the two suitcases near the piano on the floor, IF you have already given the equipment list to the guy behind the window near the prison inside the rsha building, then they will deliver it to the apartment.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #25

Thanks so much. I keep missing objects due to my eye sight. I think i'm long sighted
Old 11-02-2011, 06:49 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecherry View Post
Spoiler:
you will have to set up the camera + lens + looking glass which you will find in the apartment in lichtenfelde where you have to observe the general becks house, more precisely the camera and all the equipment will be in the two suitcases near the piano on the floor, IF you have already given the equipment list to the guy behind the window near the prison inside the rsha building, then they will deliver it to the apartment.
I have looked again and there is no suitcase beside the piano. There is one in the hall beside the door but it's not interactive. Are you supposed to do something with the piano first? Thanks again.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:11 AM   #27

I just got what you meant, thanks. But I don't know what i'm supposed to do in order to compile the list! I maybe missed something.

Last edited by Holly_M; 11-02-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:38 AM   #28

Spoiler:
if i remember, you only need to give the list to the guy behind the window (combine list and window) and that's all. he will then let the equipment (these 2 suitcases) delivered to the apartment.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #29

no need to use the piano btw
Old 11-02-2011, 08:05 AM   #30

You're a star Bluecherry. But........in the words of Columbo........one more thing!! Where do I get this list?
Sorry for bugging you, and thank you once again. I assure you this will be my last question.....for now!! Lol!
Old 11-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #31

:-)

it's all okay - you're welcome...

Spoiler:
you will get the list from Muller if you talk with him...
Old 11-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #32

Thanks again......off to play now and hopefully this time i wont need help....yeah right!!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #33

[QUOTE=mlsmith45;592626]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayyin View Post
I'm stuck there too. There seem to be 2 problems that you have solve before taking fotos. The window-sill and the steam from a broken pipe. The broken pipe can be repaired when you speak to the old lady. But I really have no idea what to do with the window-sill. You can't reposition the camera and you can't open the window.

Ah the steam! Thank you. I'll keep trying to solve the window sill. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Basically, all you have to do is combine the camera with one of the lenses found in the briefcase on the right, then put the yellow filter on the lens once thats done. Then click on the tripod and assemble the camera, and you're done. You should be able to see clearly through the camera now.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:26 AM   #34

How can I fix that phone at lookout apartment? (beside of general mansion).
Old 11-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamy View Post
How can I fix that phone at lookout apartment? (beside of general mansion).
Take a look at the doorbell beside the right beside the door.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:50 AM   #36

I could need some help also...

I'm stuck in the Adlerhorst Castle.. Have been in the library already,
Spoiler:
got the wax, the sugar tong, napkin, explosives, schnaps bottle (filled with whiskey). I have also already given the cigarettes to the two officers sitting in the dining hall. I know that I have to seal the faked schnaps bottle, but there is something wrong/ I'm missing smth, cos Mayer always says that the fire is not hot enough to melt the wax.. And my other problem is, getting that knife from the table where the two officers are sitting, they just won't let me (probably until they got the faked schnaps bottle...).

*help*
Old 11-04-2011, 05:37 AM   #37

Sorry I haven't got that far yet, but when I do I'll let you know. All though....seeing as your stuck.....I assume I will be too!!
Old 11-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #38

@ Holly_M

yeah, it seems i have to wait for all you others...

together we will make it for sure... ;-)
Old 11-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #39
Filmfreak

Community Playthrough ???
Old 11-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #40

hahaha... why not?