You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #41

@bluecherry

I seem to be stuck at the castle trying to get into the library. Can you give a hint on how you did that?
Old 11-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by zajacd View Post
@bluecherry

I seem to be stuck at the castle trying to get into the library. Can you give a hint on how you did that?

you need a information (name of the courier) to pretend that you have a important message for himmler and to get inside...

Spoiler:
you will need to talk with the drunken officer by the fireplace...

more precisely:

Spoiler:
ask him about the fuehrer and what the fuehrer is doing here... then as he ask you if you want to hear a secret, you have to give a negative answer...
Old 11-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #43

@bluecherry

Thanks a lot. Probably would've taken me a while to get that one! (Already spent about 2 hours). Finally moving on .
Old 11-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #44

great... so you can (soon) help me in exchange... still trying to figure out how to melt this wax...
Old 11-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecherry View Post

great... so you can (soon) help me in exchange... still trying to figure out how to melt this wax...
alright. Let me know if you figure it out. I'm currently trying to figure out the same thing. I'll let you know if I figure it out
Old 11-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #46

did you got the knife from the table by the way? still no progress in the melting wax thing here...
Old 11-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #47

Quote:
did you got the knife from the table by the way? still no progress in the melting wax thing here...
no...i tried covering it with the napkin too, but that doesn't work.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #48

ok, then it's not my fault.. probably we will have to solve the faked bottle thing first and after then the officers will be for sure more friendly and let mayer take the knife...
Old 11-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #49

Quote:
ok, then it's not my fault.. probably we will have to solve the faked bottle thing first and after then the officers will be for sure more friendly and let mayer take the knife...
argh...those damn nazis are tricky . Lets see what we can do about them.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #50

hi can anyone help me how do i get tickets for the movie for my freinds sister so i can warn him about the pictures that the gesapo took at becks mansion how do i get them from muller

Last edited by qvstag; 11-04-2011 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by qvstag View Post
hi can anyone help me how do i get tickets for the movie for my freinds sister so i can warn him about the pictures that the gesapo took at becks mansion how do i get them from muller
Spoiler:

You'll need to do a favor for a friend. In front of the RSHA building. As an appreciation, he will give you his tickets.

Spoiler:
Further Spoiler:

If you talk to him, he will tell you he want you to put in a good word for him with Muller. If you do that, and go back and talk to him, he will give you the tickets.

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 11-05-2011 at 04:49 AM. Reason: use spoiler tags, not white text
Old 11-04-2011, 03:40 PM   #52

what spoiler?
Old 11-04-2011, 04:03 PM   #53

If you look under guidelines of the forum, it will tell you that you need to hold down your cursor button and move it over the spoiler

I hopefully won't need a spoiler and will work it out but......

I am locked in RHSA. I have gathered all the documents I need for Muller but am unsure of what to do next. I am positive it has something to do with that alarm though. Am I right?

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_M View Post
If you look under guidelines of the forum, it will tell you that you need to hold down your cursor button and move it over the spoiler

I hopefully won't need a spoiler and will work it out but......

I am locked in RHSA. I have gathered all the documents I need for Muller but am unsure of what to do next. I am positive it has something to do with that alarm though. Am I right?

Thanks!
You have to dip the File with Hefners name on it in ink on one of the tables in one of the offices.

Now if someone will help me... i talked to the drunk officer in Alderherst but when i try to go into the library the guy asks me for the couriers name... the drunk officer told me about the courier but didnt give the name, how do i get the couriers name????
Old 11-04-2011, 04:25 PM   #55

Quote:
you need a information (name of the courier) to pretend that you have a important message for himmler and to get inside...

Spoiler:
you will need to talk with the drunken officer by the fireplace...

more precisely:

Spoiler:
ask him about the fuehrer and what the fuehrer is doing here... then as he ask you if you want to hear a secret, you have to give a negative answer...
I talked to him about the courier, but when i go to go into the library the guard asks me for the couriers name.. help?
Old 11-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grupenfurher View Post
I talked to him about the courier, but when i go to go into the library the guard asks me for the couriers name.. help?
ask the girl on the desk about it...
Old 11-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #57

Quote:
Thanks, this game is so hard but so much more rewarding then games like Call of Duty.
Old 11-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #58

Quote:
Ive run into anoher problem, I gave the officers the shnapps but i still cant take the knife... i have a cigarette stub in my inventory but when i try to give it to them Mayer says thats pointless.. where are more cigarettes?

By the way if you havent found it, you have to use the fireplace in the library to melt the wax.

Last edited by Grupenfurher; 11-04-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grupenfurher View Post
Ive run into anoher problem, I gave the officers the shnapps but i still cant take the knife... i have a cigarette stub in my inventory but when i try to give it to them Mayer says thats pointless.. where are more cigarettes?

By the way if you havent found it, you have to use the fireplace in the library to melt the wax.

you have to talk with someone, whose these cigarette stubs could be from...
don't search far away...

thx for the hint... there is a fireplace in the library??? i must be blind, that i didn't see it before... THX!
Old 11-04-2011, 06:52 PM   #60

Now this game is just getting frustrating, in my Journal I have two entries.. one about a book that I can't do anything about and another about a ritual in the basement, ive gone to the Armory, can't get through the metal bars and I can't find anywhere to get to a "basement" wtf.

So I need to get into the generator room, in the armory, but how the hell to unlock the gates?

Solved (HOLY CRAP THIS GAME IS HARD)

Last edited by Grupenfurher; 11-04-2011 at 07:51 PM.