You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #61

Jesus this is ridiculous!!

Spoiler:
So I'm at the part where you need to plant the bomb on Hitlers plane, I hid the bomb in the whiskey bottle now its telling me I need to disguise the bottle as a gift WTF HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:04 PM   #62

So I just beat the game, abrupt ending and was left with To be continued... which infers upon A Stroke of Fate: Operation Bunker... anyone know when the English version will be released....? I WANT!
Old 11-05-2011, 12:49 AM   #63

I am stuck at something that is probably easy. I need to find 3 files about "Valkyrie" for Muller. This is a little after the Camera part. I hope I am not missing something really obvious.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #64

Default stuck in the castle

Hi everyone playing this incredible game.....I'm stuck in the castle...I've got the knife....I went to the vault....I spoke with everyone....Himmler left the library to went to his room.....what do I need to do to go on????

Help me please......
Old 11-05-2011, 04:30 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grupenfurher View Post
You have to dip the File with Hefners name on it in ink on one of the tables in one of the offices.

Now if someone will help me... i talked to the drunk officer in Alderherst but when i try to go into the library the guy asks me for the couriers name... the drunk officer told me about the courier but didnt give the name, how do i get the couriers name????
Thanks!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:37 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townez View Post
I am stuck at something that is probably easy. I need to find 3 files about "Valkyrie" for Muller. This is a little after the Camera part. I hope I am not missing something really obvious.
Spoiler:

There is one in all three of the offices in the corridor where yours is

Last edited by Dale Baldwin; 11-05-2011 at 04:50 AM. Reason: use spoiler tags for spoilers
Old 11-05-2011, 05:38 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_M View Post
Spoiler:

There is one in all three of the offices in the corridor where yours is
Spoiler:

I thought so. It is a pixel hunt to find them or is it in a somewhat logical spot?

Never mind, I got it. man that's annoying

Last edited by Townez; 11-05-2011 at 05:45 AM.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #68

Hi! I need some help...

I have got the tapes from Klaus after I cuted the telephone line! But what should I do now? I thought about something with the poison, but theres no drink or something where I can fill it in?!

Thanks ahead!!!
Old 11-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #69

Thanks!
BTW I finished the game. Lovely game. If you want I can post link to walkthrough (its in russian, but it can easily google translate to english.. as I did)
Old 11-05-2011, 02:25 PM   #70

hi thanks for the help, im in the castle if i try to get out of my window at night i get caught by the lights, do i need to do this and dodge them? how do i get the book imfo from himmler? and how do i get the explosives? thanks
Old 11-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townez View Post
Spoiler:

I thought so. It is a pixel hunt to find them or is it in a somewhat logical spot?

Never mind, I got it. man that's annoying
A thank you would have been nice!!
Old 11-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly_M View Post
A thank you would have been nice!!
Forgive me for forgetting my manners. Thank you for helping me get past that point.
Old 11-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamy View Post
Thanks!
BTW I finished the game. Lovely game. If you want I can post link to walkthrough (its in russian, but it can easily google translate to english.. as I did)
Please do post the walkthrough, I'm losing my mind trying to find out where the airfield is. I've talked to everyone and pixel-hunted until I want to scream.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:27 AM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleyburley View Post
Please do post the walkthrough, I'm losing my mind trying to find out where the airfield is. I've talked to everyone and pixel-hunted until I want to scream.

walkthrough link (russian) http://questomafia.ru/prohozhdeniya/...%d1%8f-%d0%b2/

you can then use online-translator such like promt.com and translate it then to english or your fav language...

about the airfield:

Spoiler:
you have to talk with the security guard at the entry of the castle... don't remember which phrase you have to choose, i think it was smth like "i give you now commands soldiers".. strange and maybe irritating is that you won't hear/read the security guard talking about airfield (he only said ok i tell you what i know and the talking together sequence was then finished) and i didn't had it after we talked on the map, but as i called wilm the driver and used the car, mayer knew where the airfield was...
Old 11-06-2011, 05:18 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecherry View Post
walkthrough link (russian) http://questomafia.ru/prohozhdeniya/...%d1%8f-%d0%b2/

you can then use online-translator such like promt.com and translate it then to english or your fav language...

about the airfield:

Spoiler:
you have to talk with the security guard at the entry of the castle... don't remember which phrase you have to choose, i think it was smth like "i give you now commands soldiers".. strange and maybe irritating is that you won't hear/read the security guard talking about airfield (he only said ok i tell you what i know and the talking together sequence was then finished) and i didn't had it after we talked on the map, but as i called wilm the driver and used the car, mayer knew where the airfield was...
Thanks, i'm sure that will help quite a few of us!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecherry View Post

about the airfield:

Spoiler:
Thank you so much! I had missed that conversation option.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:19 AM   #77

Default how do i develop the film

hi
does anyone know how i develop the film taken from the generals mansion.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom51 View Post
hi
does anyone know how i develop the film taken from the generals mansion.
solved
Old 11-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #79

I have the detonator & dynamite
& I need to cut the bottle, can't find the forceps & get someone to do it for me .
can't find anyone to help in the hanger.
Old 11-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #80
Grue Master

Plumgas

What you may need are the sugar tongs from the castle.