You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #1

Default Stroke of fate: Operation Valkyrie

Hi Guys,

I just purchased this game today from Steam, and as it was just released in english there is no walkthrough yet.

Anyway, i'm really really stuck and it's driving me mad because I want to progress!

I am near the beginning of the game and have to submit a report to my boss. I have what I think is the report in my inventory, the 'conclusions of the Canada report', but i can't hand it over. Did I miss something that I need to add to it? I have searched everywhere.

Any help would be much appreciated as i'm tearing my hair out!!

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #2
Grue Master

There are 2 other parts to the report that you need to find and combine with what you have.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:10 PM   #3

I'm stuck on taking photos of General Beck's mansion from the apartment. I've tried all the different lenses and developed them all, but he always says that they are no good. What do you have to do?
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyFuss View Post
There are 2 other parts to the report that you need to find and combine with what you have.
Thanks. I don't suppose you care to tell me where they are? Just a hint so to speak! They aren't in the desk are they? The one that I don't have the key for? Thanks again.

Last edited by Holly_M; 10-30-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:34 AM   #5

There is one beside your bed. Another was in your living room at your house (I think). The third one that took me a while to find was in your office. On the desk I believe.

It was a mystery for me too.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsmith45 View Post
There is one beside your bed. Another was in your living room at your house (I think). The third one that took me a while to find was in your office. On the desk I believe.

It was a mystery for me too.
Thanks so much! Am I supposed to find a key for the desk then? I haven't seen one.

Sorry for all the questions, I am quite impatient and get sick of the old pixel hunting at times!!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:32 AM   #7

You said 'on' the desk. Sorry!
Old 10-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #8

This game is just cracking me up now! I found all the case reports but now i need a folder to put them in. I have looked everywhere for one. Anyone know? Thanks again.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlsmith45 View Post
I'm stuck on taking photos of General Beck's mansion from the apartment. I've tried all the different lenses and developed them all, but he always says that they are no good. What do you have to do?
I'm stuck there too. There seem to be 2 problems that you have solve before taking fotos. The window-sill and the steam from a broken pipe. The broken pipe can be repaired when you speak to the old lady. But I really have no idea what to do with the window-sill. You can't reposition the camera and you can't open the window.

Quote:
This game is just cracking me up now! I found all the case reports but now i need a folder to put them in. I have looked everywhere for one. Anyone know? Thanks again.
I did not need an folder. I just combined the different case reports.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:14 AM   #10

Do any of you happen to know where i can find this folder? Thanks.

Just saw the above comment! Sorry. I have problems with my vision which make pixel hunting without a hotspot finder a nightmare!
Old 10-30-2011, 09:59 AM   #11

I think Ive had it with this game. I found the conclusions of the report beside my bed, another part on the desk in my office but i can find no other part. It was said before that the third part was in the living room of my home but it is nowhere to be seen!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 10-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #12

I don't remember where exactly it was in the living room but it was there. It could be that it was in the desk or on the shelf or bookcase. To open the desk you have to find the key. To find the key you have to click on the desk. Then you have to recreate what you did the day you lost the key(you have to click on different parts of the room, like the door).

Last edited by Khayyin; 10-30-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:53 AM   #13

Thanks, i'll try that
Old 10-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #14

I can't believe i've been so unbelievably stupid!! When the game does the bit where you retrace your steps, I thought it had some kind of bug!! I could kick myself. Sorry for wasting everyones time. And thank you again.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:48 PM   #15

[QUOTE=Khayyin;592608]I'm stuck there too. There seem to be 2 problems that you have solve before taking fotos. The window-sill and the steam from a broken pipe. The broken pipe can be repaired when you speak to the old lady. But I really have no idea what to do with the window-sill. You can't reposition the camera and you can't open the window.

Ah the steam! Thank you. I'll keep trying to solve the window sill. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Old 10-30-2011, 12:58 PM   #16

I just talked to the driver. He gives you hints!!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #17

Yes I found out too. Now I'm stuck trying to acquire the higher tripod from the colleage. If you find out please tell me.
Old 10-30-2011, 06:43 PM   #18

When you talk to him he mentions that he really likes the famous actress. You need to give him something to do with her. Let me know if you need more than this hint.
Old 10-31-2011, 02:51 PM   #19

Well I can't even get as far as you guys. I'm stuck trying to find my ID. I need it to continue any farther apparently and I can't find it anywhere. And I've looked absolutely everywhere around his house. Any help?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardician View Post
Well I can't even get as far as you guys. I'm stuck trying to find my ID. I need it to continue any farther apparently and I can't find it anywhere. And I've looked absolutely everywhere around his house. Any help?
it took me also a lot of time finding the id...

>>>>

Spoiler:
you'll find it IN your journal