You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2006, 09:36 AM   #161

solved the grate puzzle, don't need help thanks anyway
Old 08-06-2006, 09:52 AM   #162
Jed

bowlofsoup, im being a bit thick. could you give me another clue about how the clue on the note relates to the letters on the safe, it doesnt make sense to me. ive been turning the middle dial both ways but nothing happens. and do i need to worry about the number dials at the top just yet?
Old 08-06-2006, 10:33 AM   #163

hi, you don't need to worry about the 4 knobs above yet. when you decipher the "word" below, you get the answer how to turn those knobs.
the hint you got from the slidersafe tells you how to rearrange the alphabet and thus allowing you to decipher the "word" below.
if you need a complete spoiler, you can send a private message to me.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #164

damn the chess puzzle is hard.. i cant press 6 tiles without one of them pop. how can i do this?
Old 08-06-2006, 11:15 AM   #165
Jed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlofsoup
hi, you don't need to worry about the 4 knobs above yet. when you decipher the "word" below, you get the answer how to turn those knobs.
the hint you got from the slidersafe tells you how to rearrange the alphabet and thus allowing you to decipher the "word" below.
if you need a complete spoiler, you can send a private message to me.
thanks for your help bowlofsoup, just solved it. in fact, didn't even need the middle dial once I understood the code on the note.
Old 08-06-2006, 11:19 AM   #166

I need help on the 15 soduko (or what its called) puzzle... no matter how I do it there is always two numbers who has to switch plazes with each other and that´s not possible without screwing up the whole thing...

plz help!
Old 08-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #167
In his own world now

for those stuck on the billard safe...................2 is not one of the numbers in the code, if you look arround the sides of the table, you will notice that the yellow ball is in one of the pockets...............and do not over look the red balls as well (there should be 15)

for those stuck on the chess grate puzzle..................the first tile on the pattern is the second one in the bottom row

and here is the solution for the magic square puzzle on the museum machine................from the start (with all the numbers in order) move the 1 to the center of the top row, then move the 8 to the bottom left corner, and then move it up to the top left corner, finally move the 6 up to the top of the right colum (and the rest of the numbers will fall into place with those 4 moves)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #168

Default Help Me

I cant do the safe with 4 dials at the top and letter in the middle not sure what to do
Can anyone help
Old 08-06-2006, 01:10 PM   #169
In his own world now

Enforcer606, there is a peice of paper hidden in another safe that will help you to set the decoder disc in the middle of the fafe...................that disc (once set properly) will help you decode the message at the bottom of the safe (which spells out the combination)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #170

Default Help

i have got that safe left and the keypad one left that is it no other safes
Old 08-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #171
In his own world now

then you already have the paper.................it says "L=E"
Old 08-06-2006, 01:25 PM   #172

Thanks got it just after posted it

Thanks again
Old 08-06-2006, 02:06 PM   #173

Can anyone please help me with the chess grate puzzle in the loft. I have read all the clues and hints that have been supplied, but have still been sat here for over 2 hours trying to work the darn thing out!!!! I can't find anyway to find the 6th tile without it needing to be a corner, but then that cancels others out. If anyone could email me the solution to this I would be soooo grateful.. Thanks in advance
Old 08-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone
for those stuck on the billard safe...................2 is not one of the numbers in the code, if you look arround the sides of the table, you will notice that the yellow ball is in one of the pockets...............and do not over look the red balls as well (there should be 15)

for those stuck on the chess grate puzzle..................the first tile on the pattern is the second one in the bottom row

and here is the solution for the magic square puzzle on the museum machine................from the start (with all the numbers in order) move the 1 to the center of the top row, then move the 8 to the bottom left corner, and then move it up to the top left corner, finally move the 6 up to the top of the right colum (and the rest of the numbers will fall into place with those 4 moves)
damn i tried every combination when the pattern start at the bottom secend but i still cand figure it out. you got any more clues on how to to this?
Old 08-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #175

Default Cellar

I am now stuck on the cellar puzzle with all the green circles i have no idea what i am supposed to be doing

Its now hurting my eyes
Please Help
Old 08-06-2006, 04:14 PM   #176
In his own world now

here is a picture of the Chess puzzle solution

for the green light puzzle in the basement you have to make a trail over to the recessed light on the right side....................but you have to skip every other light, and you can only make a turn when you land directly on a corner

here is the Basement green light puzzle solution
Old 08-06-2006, 05:46 PM   #177

Thanks mate very much appreicated am stuck on a couple.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:29 PM   #178

Just finished the game... In 4:30 hours! Most Kheops games are short, but this one was more than usual.

Here's a hint for the chess puzzle (Not a full answer):

Spoiler:

You need one queen per row/column/and diagonal. The easiest way to do this is to place most queens in an L shape much like the Knight moves.

Second hint
Spoiler:

You can't solve it if you put a queen in any of the 4 corners.
Recently Played (rating): Jack Keane (C-), Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (A-), Sam and Max 2x05 (A+), Sam and Max 2x04 (A), Secret Files Tuguska (C+), Sam and Max 2x03 (A), Sam and Max 2x02 (A), Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny (B), Sam and Max 2x01 (A), Nancy Drew: Icicle Creek (B-), Nancy Drew: Blackmoor Manor (B+), Destination Treasure Island (A), Ankh: Heart of Osiris (A)
Old 08-07-2006, 02:09 AM   #179

I can't find the code to open the safe on the dressing room.I viewed your spoilers and i did what that was saying but i discovered nothing..

Last edited by StaTic_; 08-07-2006 at 02:59 AM.
Old 08-07-2006, 02:51 AM   #180

Default Spoiler

How do i viewa spoiler i have been on a certain puzzle for ages now

New to this so maybe you cant even look at spoilers Who knows