You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2006, 03:10 PM   #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone
Scale,

library code safe:
Spoiler:
stick the screen you got from the music box into the slot at the bottom, see the partial display at the bottom..................that is your first clue as to what the code is.................also note that if you get a correct number in the correct position, one of the bars will move.................get all 4 and say hello to my little friend
(contains - triple key # 1)
Thx's m8 !
Old 08-05-2006, 03:19 PM   #122

can anybody tell what's with museum pad which i entered 4 digit number from game....is it possible to get all 15? and with that pool table...i hate it
Old 08-05-2006, 04:14 PM   #123
In his own world now

ok everyone................here it is my full hint sheet, which covers every puzzle and safe in the entire game

note: they are in the order that i solved them

circle of light:
Spoiler:
use the 3 sets of buttons to rotate the lights around the circle, you need to have bo lights of each color with the 2 buttons of the corresponding color
(contains - resistor, peice of paper with 4 digit code)

keypad doors:
Spoiler:
if you solved the circle of light puzzle, you should already have the combination
(contains - access to section 2 of the mansion)

company logo slider:
Spoiler:
bring up your map and look at the center of the pokerchip...............or look at the peice of company stationary on the background of the options menu for the solution
(contains - peice of paper with letters, switch to activate machine in center of room)

machine keypad one:
Spoiler:
you have to clear all of the blocks in the puzzle
(contains - activates section of of the machine)

machine keypad two:
Spoiler:
you need to have all 4 symbols in cach row, with no repeating symbols

(you can open unlock the door in here for access to the small corridor)

arrow safe:
Spoiler:
what you need to do is follow the trail, if a button has 1 arrow.............move one in that direction, if it has 2 move 2, and so on.................you need to find the very start of the trail( obviously the red button is the end of it).........after you work through the whole thing the cover over the red button will open

activating the red button turns on a laser, and you need to move the 2 mirrors at the top of the room to redirect the laser to the globe....................once the laser hits it, it opens
(contains - transistor)

letter safe:
Spoiler:
the paper you got from the slider safe should help with setting the decorder disc corretly...............once set, decode the phrase under the safe, it spelles out the four didgits of the combination
(contains - microchip, photo, and a note from the old coot)

ball safe:
Spoiler:
you need to use the magnets to navigate the ball to one of the holes without falling off the edges (the only hole i could get to was the bottom right one)
(contains - 4 pin circut)

office door lock:
Spoiler:
once you have the 4 electronice components, just place them in their corresponding holes
(contains - access to workshop)

busted keypad safe:
Spoiler:
each button on the keypad goes through a series of 5 numbers, once you know the 5 numbers in the order that each button will display, you can set those keys so that the nest time you press the key it will give you one of the numbers in the solution
(contains - keycard)

keypad door: (in the study)
Spoiler:
once you have the keycard you can activate the keypad....................now look closely at the keypad, notice how 3 keys are lighter than the others, those are the 3 didgits in the combination.................now all you need is their proper order (easy enough to figure out)
(contains - access to section 3)

dining room picture puzzle:
Spoiler:
want to know how to open that painting, notice the 4 pictues on the wall to the left of it.................use the photo that you got from the letter safe to arrange the pictures in the proper order
(contains - letter)

laser safe:
Spoiler:
using the letter you now know the combination first you need to find the highest number that the laser is yellow, then count down the number that the letter specifys
(contains - small key, t shaped key)

large cabnet in the small sitting room:
Spoiler:
use the t shaped key on it
(contains - piston)

dumbwaiter puzzle:
Spoiler:
you need to make the car land precisely on your floor, once you knoe how many spaces the car moves in either direction each time you push a button, it is simple to fugure out
(contains - small pipe tool)

basement power puzzle:
Spoiler:
you need to turn on all of the lights on the left side to turn on the basement power (easier said then done)..................most have done this out of luck, but there is a systematic solution to it as well
(contains - access to basement)

pump puzzle:
Spoiler:
if you have the piston, insert it to activate the puzzle....................you need to fill the center tank (5 bars) with just 4 bars of water
(solving this puzzle turns on the fountain) and even though the fountain is on there is still more to do in order to get that key

green light switchboard puzzle:
Spoiler:
you need to make a trail over to that recessed light over on the right side, but there is a catch, whenever you move, you have to skip a light, and you can only make turns if you land on the corner itself
(contains - key, gps keycard)

dining room door:
Spoiler:
now that you have the key to the door.....................open it
(contains - access to section 4)

(you can open the door at the base of the stairs for access to the entrance hall)

i had to split this into 2 posts....................the second floor walkthrough is below
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man

Last edited by Dangerzone; 08-05-2006 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 04:15 PM   #124
In his own world now

second floor walkthrough................

laser door puzzle:
Spoiler:
use the pipe tool to open the cover, now look at the shape of the wires, they are shaped like numbers.................those are the 4 didgits in the code, and the order is in the layers first layer is the first number second layer is the second number...............and so on
(contains - access to the yellow room)

yellow room safe:
Spoiler:
this one is easy...................see the surge protector that the safe is plugged into, turn it off...............apparently safes do not work without power
(contains - keycard, rules sheet)

the billard safe:
Spoiler:
this one takes some logic first place the keycard into the reader to turn on the keypad, now look at the rules sheet and the pool table....................every ball on the table has a certin point value (you can see where this is going)............first take note of the balls on the table, then take note of the balls that have already been scored and are in the pocket ramps around the table (including all the red ones)....................now look at the rules sheet, you may now notice that 4 balls are missing
hmmm...............what could that 4 didgit code be
(contains - handle, fountain plug)

the driving game safe:
Spoiler:
place the gps keycard into the slot, now turn the key to start your engine.....................what you need to do is to turn the wheel in correspondance with the path of the course
(contains - paper)

fountain puzzle:
Spoiler:
insert the fountain plug into the hole, now each time you step on a plate behind one of the fountain sprayers, it moves the corresponding sprayer over one position, now take a look at the 3 holes that each nozzle can be aimed at, on each side only one is the correct hole, when you have the nozzle set right it will turn on a smaller sprayer inside the fountain itself and that will fill up the center chamber 1/4 th of the way.................. once all 4 are set right you can grab the key
(contains - double key)

machine keypad three:
Spoiler:
the peice of paper you got from the driving game is the code, after you enter it another screen pops up, this time you need to complete a magic square, where all rows and both diagonals add up to 15
(contains - access to the library)

locked door on the second floor:
Spoiler:
you got the key for this door from the fountain...................lets look around inside

music box:
Spoiler:
you have the key for this already.................you got it from the laser safe
(contains - screen keycard reader, and small key)

library code safe:
Spoiler:
stick the screen you got from the music box into the slot at the bottom, see the partial display at the bottom..................that is your first clue as to what the code is.................also note that if you get a correct number in the correct position, one of the bars will move.................get all 4 and say hello to my little friend
(contains - triple key # 1)

blue room phone safe:
Spoiler:
use the key from the music box on the box, and turn on the speaker phone, what you need to do is guess the combination in 5 tries or less....................if you go over 5 tries, the code changes.....................there are some clues to help you though

first the last number is always 9, second a number is never repeated, if you get a correct number it will light up solid green, a correct number in the wrong spot will flash green
(contains - letter and keycard)

big wall safe in workshop:
Spoiler:
use the card to free up the knobs, now you need six letters.................the letter that was on the safe with the card should give you a hint of what those 6 letters are................also note that they are not in order, and that some wheels have 2 letters from the code and you need to work out which one it needs to be set to
(contains: access to secret room)

magnet puzzle:
Spoiler:
to get to that key you have to use that magnet on the left to move the bars around to clear a path for the key to come out the right side
(contains - triple key # 2)

double key door in room 2:
Spoiler:
use the 2 triple keys on that door
(contains - another double key door)

sarah safe in library:
Spoiler:
you need a 5 didgit code, and lets not take that call S-A-R-A-H too seriously.............now you know why the phone keypad in the blue room was not laid out correctly
(contains - small wheel)

large vault door on second floor:
Spoiler:
use the wheel you just found to activate the puzzle, each wheel moves a few bars in a repeating pattern............to open it you need all of the bars to be retracted
(contains - acces to the laundry room and loft)

grate puzzle:
Spoiler:
use the handle you got from the billard puzzle to raise the grate.................now you need to make a pattern that has one and only 1 square depressed in each row, diagonal, and colom..............also note that all of the depressed blocks have to be in a knight pattern like on a chess board (one over and 2 forward)..................the other clue is the 6 on the side of the board, meaning that this pattern can be completed using only 6 depressed blocks
(contains: triple key # 3)

pipe puzzle:
Spoiler:
what you need to do is to make a complete loop.................easily said, and just as easily done
(contains carved block)

dressing room wall safe:
Spoiler:
stick that stone block into the slot on the front of the safe....................now use the numbers at the top to decrypt the code (first number is the left side, the second number is the top axis)
(contains - triple key # 4)

second door in violet room:
Spoiler:
use the last 2 keys to open the door
(contains - access to secret room, and the final safe

final safe:
Spoiler:
by now you should ahve noticed the plates on some of the second floor doors (there are 4) copy each of these plates, and when you overlay them it creates a 4 didgit number
(contains - a hot midget named bonnie)
sometimes the solution to a problem is right in front of you..............other times the problem may take years of struggle to overcome it, but no matter how hard the solution, solving the problem is one of the highest forms of satisfaction known to man
Old 08-05-2006, 04:25 PM   #125

majorly stuck, i cant get into the violet room i think its called the only red crosses i have have the wall safe in the workshop, the fountain and the one in the blu bedroom
Old 08-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #126
In his own world now

solving the fountain puzzle give you the key for that room................the walkthrough i just posted also has some hints on this puzzle
Old 08-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #127

completed it do you get diferent endings depending on who you give it too
Old 08-05-2006, 05:12 PM   #128
In his own world now

fradleyp **EXTREME SPOILER**

Spoiler:
your choice in the end does affect what happens with the money.................only 2 of the people use the money wisely, all of the others either horde, misuse, or blow all of the cash

the various letters throughout the mansion help you in deciding who to pick
Old 08-05-2006, 05:20 PM   #129

Can anyone give out the grate solution ? getting tired of trying these friggin combinations now... been trying to an hour or so, would be much appreciated so i can continue this game

HAH!
figured it out

Spoiler:
Dosnt have to be 3 black and 3 white, its 2 black/white and 4 white/black

Last edited by pekkaen; 08-05-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:09 AM   #130

i still don't get the poll table...

Last edited by makz; 08-06-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:10 AM   #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by makz
i still don't get the poll table...
me too plz help
Old 08-06-2006, 01:57 AM   #132
In his own world now

take note of all the balls on the rules sheet.................(including the fact that there are 15 red balls)...............now look around the table (including the balls already in the pockets) and you will notice that 4 balls are missing from the set.................the corresponding numbers for each of those 4 balls are the 4 numbers in the code

now you just have to use trial and error to find their correct order
Old 08-06-2006, 02:15 AM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerzone
take note of all the balls on the rules sheet.................(including the fact that there are 15 red balls)...............now look around the table (including the balls already in the pockets) and you will notice that 4 balls are missing from the set.................the corresponding numbers for each of those 4 balls are the 4 numbers in the code

now you just have to use trial and error to find their correct order
tnx for your help i finally solved this
Old 08-06-2006, 02:35 AM   #134

finally now i'm stuck with large vault door with 5 wheels in 2nd floor...
Old 08-06-2006, 02:45 AM   #135
In his own world now

i posted the solution for the vault door in an ealier post..............but here it is again

Spoiler:
from the start................turn the top left wheel 4 times, then turn the middle left wheel 3 times, and finally turn the bottom laft wheel a bunch of times untill all of the bars are retracted
Old 08-06-2006, 02:52 AM   #136

i got it open, tnx now the chess puzzle.i red your hint to the chess puzzle but i still don't know what to do...
i got the pipe...the chess puzzle is confusing..

Last edited by makz; 08-06-2006 at 04:12 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:04 AM   #137

this is a great game.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:22 AM   #138

Default Chess Puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by makz
i got it open, tnx now the chess puzzle.i red your hint to the chess puzzle but i still don't know what to do...
i got the pipe...the chess puzzle is confusing..
Okay, I cannot get that Chess puzzle for the life of me, even with the two hints, up until now everything was smooth going, as soon as i saw that chessboard I knew i was in for it, not my game...any help would greatly help my sanity here -- Just a note, I've used the lever to open it up, it's the combination that's killing me

Last edited by fubartwo47; 08-06-2006 at 04:32 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:34 AM   #139

aha, ok i got 5 pressed blocks, but i don't know where to put the 6th

Last edited by makz; 08-06-2006 at 05:02 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 04:40 AM   #140

i have a problem with the call sarah safe i have been trying for hour but i cant solve it

plz help!!!