You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming General I Just Bought...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2011, 06:53 AM   #1601
gib

£12.02 from amazon
£29.99 from steam
£7.99 from steam
Old 07-10-2011, 03:19 AM   #1602
The Quiet One

...Off eBay:

Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #1603
Stalker of Britain

Damn those Steam sales.

I bought; Knights of the Old Republic, Trine, Torchlight, Assassin's Creed, Uplink, and Spectromancer.

Playing Spectromancer right now, loving it and it reminds me so much of "Magic" card game.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 07-13-2011, 10:08 AM   #1604

The casual "Book of Legends", "Secret Files 2" and the English version of "The Longest Journey" (I already had the Dutch one).

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13
Old 07-22-2011, 05:40 AM   #1605
The Quiet One

Pre-ordered from hmv's website for £7.99:

Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 11-22-2011, 12:07 AM   #1606

I've just bought the PC version of Batman: Arkham City.

Saying I'm excited would be an understatement for the ages! THE AGES!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:38 AM   #1607
Filmfreak

Bought L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition last week.
Also ordered 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (which arrived yesterday), and pre-ordered Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call (coming out this Friday, so I expect to get it sometime next week).

Time to dust off my DS and my PC's graphics card...
Old 11-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
Also ordered 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (which arrived yesterday)
I loved that game. Quite a bit of replayability.

http://www.sbnewsom.com/
Old 11-22-2011, 01:05 AM   #1609
Filmfreak

999 was on my radar for quite some time, and the constant raving here on the forum finally made me order it. Well, *import* it, since I haven't seen anything even remotely resembling a European release for this...
Old 01-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #1610
The Quiet One

...for just £13.99 on amazon!

Starting tomorrow, I'll be thinking with portals. Again.
Old 01-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #1611
The Quiet One

Old 01-11-2012, 11:21 PM   #1612
Filmfreak

Have lots and LOTS of fun, Dusty! You just bought two AwesomeGames™!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #1613
The Quiet One

Thanks. I hope I will/do...

Apart from being stuck on a puzzle in Portal 2, I've been enjoying it quite a bit. It also seems more funnier than the first one too.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #1614

Just went to the local 2nd hand shop:

- Kings Quest I, II, III, IV, V, VI Collector's Edition (Sierra Anniversary big box)
- Dementia (Armed & Delirious)
- X-Files: The Game Collector's Edition
- Star Trek Klingon (Big Box)
- Lucasarts Archives Volume 1 (the big box)

All together for €2,50
Just bougt: Edna & Harvey, Machinarium, Scratches Director's Cut

Last edited by alcoatjez; 01-13-2012 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #1615

A lot of games actually:

Dracula: Origin
Lost Crown: A ghost hunting adventure.
Return to Mysterius Island 2
Nikopol
Paradise
Machinarium
Still Life 2

I hope I get to play them someday
Old 01-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #1616

I bought Pier Solar and the Great Architects today. It is an original 16-bit RPG for the Sega Genesis that was released in 2010 on cartridge. It is the most money that I have spent on a game in a long time ($56) but I can't see it ever going down in price since it is a homebrew game and I like to support these kinds of game developments anyway. Also, the prospect of playing a new genesis game is too awesome.

Last edited by TheLongestJourney; 01-18-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Forgot to post the image
Old 01-19-2012, 12:14 AM   #1617
Filmfreak

Flower, Sun and Rain

Now that I've finished Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call, it's time for a new DS game.
The only ones left on my list of games to play are "Another Code", "Jake Hunter Detective Story: Memories of the Past" and this one, but since this one was by far the cheapest, I went for it first...
I've read a lot of positive things here in threads of games I like, but I've also read a lot of negative reviews. I'm expecting it to be a bit hit-and-miss.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #1618
The Quiet One

Old 01-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #1619
handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimovieMan View Post
I've read a lot of positive things here in threads of games I like, but I've also read a lot of negative reviews.
That's a tad tautological.

Regarding FSR, be ready to really think outside the box cause the game's a really multilayered masterpiece that few can grasp -- till now I've only seen Destructoid (which gave it a 3\10 and labeled it a 'must-play piece of art' ) and some other unknown site actually get it.

But hey even if you're dumber than a 4th grader, at least you'll be grooving to the awesome soundtrack all the way.

(EDIT: Oh, there will be some winks to the early-Suda 51's overarching universe, so if some (rare) cooky stuff seems way too isoteric, do not worry -- it's not really important.))

Last edited by TiAgUh; 01-20-2012 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:15 PM   #1620

Well... haven't got it quite yet (gonna pick it up tomorrow), but i do own MGS 2 and MGS 3 for the PS2. Especially part 3 was one of my favorite games on the system, so i can't wait to play them again. But... i also have Deadly Premonition on my radar (i gotta know!!!!) and March will be dominated by Mass Effect 3.

... and i just got a new job wich takes up quite a bit of time. But i need the money to buy those games. Ahhh the vicious circle.

« Last finished game | - »