You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat So... What Are You Wearing?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 04:32 PM   #21
SamNMax

...Can I have them?

Old 06-03-2005, 04:35 PM   #22
SamNMax

Quote:
Gangster style? What do you mean? Do you wear pinstriped suits and fedoras?
No. That's my formal wear.

Old 06-03-2005, 05:54 PM   #23
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

I just got home from work, so I'm still wearing my uniform: White two-pocket short-sleeve work shirt with my name embroidered over the right pocket and navy blue work pants (both made of only the very finest indestructible 75/25 woven polycotton blend), white cotton socks, white Nikes, and white cotton briefs.
Yeah baby...when I'm at work, I'm a real fashion plate!

(Somebody get Trepsie some smelling salts...my utter lack of style may have caused him to faint!)

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-03-2005, 06:13 PM   #24
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
I just got home from work, so I'm still wearing my uniform: White two-pocket short-sleeve work shirt with my name embroidered over the right pocket and navy blue work pants (both made of only the very finest indestructible 75/25 woven polycotton blend), white cotton socks, white Nikes, and white cotton briefs.
Yeah baby...when I'm at work, I'm a real fashion plate!

(Somebody get Trepsie some smelling salts...my utter lack of style may have caused him to faint!)

ScottMate
heheheh...you wear tighty whities.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:26 PM   #25
merely human

: Just got back from a marvelous dinner date with R, of delicious Vietnamese pho soup at a restaurant, and dessert of custom made ice cream at a local parlour.

Oh, am wearing a navy blue Irish linen shirt with sleeves rolled up and untucked over brushed khaki cotton cargo shorts, and bare feet.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-03-2005, 06:32 PM   #26
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
heheheh...you wear tighty whities.
Well, Mr. Happy doesn't like the feel of indestructible 75/25 polycotton blends, so I've got to have some sort of barrier between the two. I tried boxers, but they bunched and crept, and finally wound up in a tight roll stretched between my armpits and the spot where only a thong should go, so tighty-whities are the best compromise I could come up with to keep Mr. Happy and the dreaded 75/25 polycotton blend separate. I only wear the tighty-whities under my uniforms...otherwise, I go commando.

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-03-2005, 06:47 PM   #27
merely human

Commando? Care to show me what that means?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-03-2005, 06:51 PM   #28
Banned User

Quote:
Well, Mr. Happy doesn't like the feel of indestructible 75/25 polycotton blends, so I've got to have some sort of barrier between the two. I tried boxers, but they bunched and crept, and finally wound up in a tight roll stretched between my armpits and the spot where only a thong should go, so tighty-whities are the best compromise I could come up with to keep Mr. Happy and the dreaded 75/25 polycotton blend separate. I only wear the tighty-whities under my uniforms...otherwise, I go commando.

ScottMate
Eeek! Too much info! Too much info!

Coming from the guy who posted a picture of himself in his underwear in that what do you look like post.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:53 PM   #29
SamNMax

I would strongly suggest adjusting to boxers. Tighty Whities(tm) can seriously reduce your sperm count.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:56 PM   #30
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
I would strongly suggest adjusting to boxers. Tighty Whities(tm) can seriously reduce your sperm count.
And your popularity.

Why would somebody want a high sperm count? Unless he's entering some kind of contest, I don't think he needs to worry about it.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:18 PM   #31
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
And your popularity.
Believe me, anybody that's desperate enough to find me attractive when I'm dressed in my dorky work uniform is clearly on a mission from God, and is therefore unlikely to be put off by my less-than-fashionable undergarments.

Quote:
Why would somebody want a high sperm count? Unless he's entering some kind of contest, I don't think he needs to worry about it.
Exactly. Except for the possibility of being mentioned in a Weekly World News cover story entitled "Alabama Man Becomes Pregnant! (Mechanic Boyfriend Stunned, Says "I never should have switched to boxers!")", my sperm count is of little or no concern to me at this point.

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-03-2005, 07:21 PM   #32
Banned User

Quote:
Believe me, anybody that's desperate enough to find me attractive when I'm dressed in my dorky work uniform is clearly on a mission from God, and is therefore unlikely to be put off by my less-than-fashionable undergarments.

Exactly. Except for the possibility of being mentioned in a Weekly World News cover story entitled "Alabama Man Becomes Pregnant! (Mechanic Boyfriend Stunned, Says "I never should have switched to boxers!")", my sperm count is of little or no concern to me at this point.

ScottMate
Yeah, I wouldn't want a high sperm count either! More of an excuse to forget the condom
Old 06-04-2005, 06:08 AM   #33
SamNMax

Well, there is a slight chance of the wearer's sperm being depleted.

Do you want that? HUH!?

Old 06-04-2005, 07:22 AM   #34
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
Well, there is a slight chance of the wearer's sperm being depleted.

Do you want that? HUH!?
Sure! I hate kids.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:19 AM   #35
Professional Life Lover

Send a message via AIM to C_Knight Send a message via MSN to C_Knight

Currently just wearing black boxer briefs, nothing on the upper section.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:25 AM   #36
merely human

Tease.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:03 PM   #37
gin soaked boy

Old school Adidas pants, grey slips underneath and the same socks from yesterday
Barechested, I'm cooking and it's so damn hot.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #38
Epinionated.

Watch the oil, laddie!
Old 06-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #39
merely human

I don't think he's referring to the cooking.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:11 PM   #40
Epinionated.

Cooking, typing and spanking the monkey ALL AT ONCE? Whattatalent!