You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What's your type?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2005, 12:28 PM   #61
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Um, right about.......now?
Ooh, he's nice looking. I like guys when they're all rugged and tan. What does his hair look like?

Quote:
(I call him 'big R')
Err... sure you do.
Old 04-14-2005, 12:29 PM   #62
Pink fluffy Xmas bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormsie
So you are female?

Oops!
Sorry for the error there - I was trying to do too many things at the same time ( - trying to get past some really annoying spinning blades in POP : The Warrior Within, watching Demolition Man on tv and posting here )

- oh well, more evidence for the female viewpoint that men can't multi-task
Old 04-14-2005, 01:19 PM   #63
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Ooh, he's nice looking. I like guys when they're all rugged and tan. What does his hair look like?
Heh, he's a sportsman, he is. He's older so he has silver hair. And blue eyes.

Quote:
Err... sure you do.
Huh?!! No no no!! I call him big R because he calls me lil B!

platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-14-2005, 01:52 PM   #64
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
*Trepsie faints*

Um, right about.......now?
Wow Trepsie Big R is smoking hot. You're a very lucky guy

Firefox rules
Old 04-14-2005, 03:04 PM   #65
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
*uses her imagination*

*giggles*

Old 04-14-2005, 03:07 PM   #66
merely human

h god. You are baaaaaaaaaad.*

* That's why I love you so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28
Wow Trepsie Big R is smoking hot. You're a very lucky guy
Oh my. Considering your preference for Jennifer Love Hewitt, I'll take that as a high compliment indeed.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #67
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Heh, he's a sportsman, he is. He's older so he has silver hair. And blue eyes.

Sooo...the does the presence of "Big R" mean that I'm "the other guy"? A "Good-Time Charlie" to be teased and played with in the dim light of back rooms and dark bars? If so, then...COOL!

(I get to be the oth-er guy! I get to be the oth-er guy! )

Thrifty

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-14-2005, 07:07 PM   #68
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
....Virgos possess one other trump card: They are quite possibly the best lays in all of the Zodiac. No matter how mad you are at a Virgo, and how right your argument might be, if they get you hemmed up in a back room for a few minutes your anger is gone and the argument is lost.
That's the second time you mentioned back rooms. Now we need to find something to argue about. Hopefully for more than just a few minutes.

Old 04-14-2005, 07:34 PM   #69
Bad Influence

Quote:
That's the second time you mentioned back rooms. Now we need to find something to argue about. Hopefully for more than just a few minutes.

What can I say? I'm a "back room" kinda guy. I've never been able to resist the siren song of cinderblock buildings in the middle of gravel parking lots filled with pickup trucks and motorcycles. If the restrooms are marked with signs saying "Does" and "Bucks", so much the better. I grew up in places like that, and they are like coming home to me.

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-14-2005, 09:58 PM   #70
merely human

I love the smell of wood. I use sandalwood soap and perfume oil, and burn pine or cedarwood incense.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:46 PM   #71
Bad Influence

RESURRECTION!!!
Quote:
Apparently I either look or act somewhat intimidating to anyone who doesn't know me, so I tend to be the pursuer, not the pursuee. It is truly a red-letter day when someone else makes the first move in my direction, and those who do are invariably possessed of strong, confident personalities. Physically, I never ever wind up with my "type" because personality counts for so much more than appearance. However, all other things being equal and in a perfect world:
Height- I've dated guys of every height from 4'8" to 6'7", so it really doesn't matter, but someone my height (6'1") would be ideal.
Build- No gym boys, but preferably someone with some meat on their bones, so I'll say medium to husky.
Hair Color- The darker, the better. I love long hair on guys, too.
Eye Color- Green, but hazel and brown are nice, too.
Ethnicity- Latins drive me crazy, Puerto Ricans in particular.
Facial Hair- Yes, please. Kissing a guy who is clean-shaven is too much like kissing a girl for my comfort.
These criteria mean very little in the real world; I always seem to attract the slender, clean-shaven, Scandinavian blue-eyed blonds, and thus have dated more of them than any other type. I guess it's the old "opposites attract" rule at work.
Far out! Exactly two months after I wrote these words, someone who is as un-Latin as is humanly possible, is 5'4", and has blonde hair, pale blue-grey eyes, and a strong, confident personality walked over and struck up a conversation with me in a bar, making this an unwitting prophecy.
Maybe I should claim that I always win big on the slot machines and see how that prophecy works out.

Share the love.

<3
Old 12-28-2005, 10:51 PM   #72
merely human

LOL!! How sweet it can be sometimes to be proven wrong, my dear man.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:07 AM   #73
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

Quote:
RESURRECTION!!!

Far out! Exactly two months after I wrote these words, someone who is as un-Latin as is humanly possible, is 5'4", and has blonde hair, pale blue-grey eyes, and a strong, confident personality walked over and struck up a conversation with me in a bar, making this an unwitting prophecy.
Maybe I should claim that I always win big on the slot machines and see how that prophecy works out.
Yes, but does he have any facial hair? Confidence is good, and goes along with my explanation of your penetrating gaze. Good luck, my sweet friend!

Lynsie
Old 12-29-2005, 07:16 AM   #74
Bad Influence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairygdmther
Yes, but does he have any facial hair?
Yep. Even I have some lines I won't cross.

Share the love.

<3
Old 12-29-2005, 11:57 AM   #75
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

What do I find attractive? Hmm. As mentioned before, I think personality & character is what really counts but hey! We're all suckers for good lookers. (Did that sound right? lol)

Anyhoo,

Lucy Lui (she seems to be a nice person, and drop dead foine.)

I've been madly in love with Sophie Ellis Bextor too, shes nice looking and I love her voice.

The cheeky and good lookin' Jhonny Depp, he seems to have a very diverse personality and the hunky looks. (looks best with facial hair)

I also quite fancy Kylie Minogue I think shes the prettiest flower on earth. (except for Trep of course)

Overall I think the person person for me would have to be around 6 foot, be blond or brunett, have blue eyes, be active and into having fun, not be lazy, be a great talker.

I'm not being specific am I?

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 12-29-2005, 12:19 PM   #76

Milla Jovovich. She seems like a strong and confident woman, which I like because I don't want someone I have to take care of.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:52 PM   #77
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Orlando Bloom is quite good looking, but I don't know him so I guess the looks are great but we dont know about his personality although he seems humble. Although Jhonny beats him on the freakin good lookin 'o' meter. lol

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 12-29-2005, 04:39 PM   #78
Headbanger

Hmm, what's my type? That is a very hard question to answer. I guess giving examples of past girlfriends isn't very helpful. But as far as looks goes this and this are what I like the most. BTW, I have a soft spot for redheads.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #79
kamikaze hummingbirds

I agree with Dasilva and lucky for me, I know someone who looks HOT and is nice...

Spoiler:
unfortunately, she hates me... damn
Old 12-30-2005, 06:58 AM   #80
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henke
Hmm, what's my type? That is a very hard question to answer. I guess giving examples of past girlfriends isn't very helpful. But as far as looks goes this and this are what I like the most. BTW, I have a soft spot for redheads.
You go for miserable looking babies in trees?

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.