You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What's your type?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2005, 08:49 PM   #41
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Wow, imagine if they had been into each other and asked you to be a third! Um, it's getting a bit warm in here....
No kidding. I've had that dream before. More than once.

Quote:
I need to see what this Geoff looks like, considering your good taste and personality.
Here we are at somebody's wedding. The sad thing is the people whose wedding it was are already divorced.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:07 PM   #42

I like a woman who doesn't wear very much makeup. She's beautiful herself, and she knows it.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:09 PM   #43
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Your point is interesting, too. Apparently I either look or act somewhat intimidating to anyone who doesn't know me, so I tend to be the pursuer, not the pursuee. It is truly a red-letter day when someone else makes the first move in my direction, and those who do are invariably possessed of strong, confident personalities. This phenomenon explains why I always end up with guys who are technically "not my type", but who are fun and interesting to talk to nonetheless.
In gay bars I've been asked if I was really gay, so maybe I just come off as straight, and am therefore beneath most people's gaydar...who knows?
If I saw you in a bar and my knees collapsed under me, I could never, ever come up and start a conversation. The very thought scares me to death! Yes, I'm THAT shy. I steal glances, and even then I'm nervous. Funny thing is, I make a bit of an effort to actually HIDE in a bar. In my favourite watering hole I have at least two good spots where it's difficult to see me from across the room, but where I can see everything (because I'm more interested in observing people). But then people can and have found me. I'm the strange looking fellow nursing a well mixed martini and mouthing the lyrics to an Everything But The Girl video I requested the DJ to play. You would have to tease me out of my shell to get me talking.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-13-2005, 09:14 PM   #44
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
No kidding. I've had that dream before. More than once.
Well CRAP, it's almost happened to me in real life. Just look in the 'Do you remember your first time?' thread.

Quote:
Here we are at somebody's wedding. The sad thing is the people whose wedding it was are already divorced.
Oh my god. He's BEAUTIFUL. You are BOTH gorgeous (I already knew you to be, but together with a gorgeous man....woo!). And such together. Okay, I'm happy knowing this.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-13-2005, 09:31 PM   #45
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
If I saw you in a bar and my knees collapsed under me, I could never, ever come up and start a conversation.
Bwah-ha-ha! There is absolutely no danger of your knees collapsing under you upon seeing me. Although I clean up fairly well and look decent in the right light, as I've said before, I'm nobody's prize.

Quote:
But then people can and have found me. You would have to tease me out of my shell to get me talking.
Did I just hear the sound of a gauntlet being thrown down?

Thrifty

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-13-2005, 09:37 PM   #46
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustCropper
I like a woman who doesn't wear very much makeup. She's beautiful herself, and she knows it.
Oh yeah, that too.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:58 PM   #47
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Bwah-ha-ha! There is absolutely no danger of your knees collapsing under you upon seeing me. Although I clean up fairly well and look decent in the right light, as I've said before, I'm nobody's prize.
Oh, did I not mention that ultimately I'm drawn far more to character and innate personality?

Quote:
Did I just hear the sound of a gauntlet being thrown down?
I have no idea what you're talking about. [goes back to nursing his well mixed martini]
Old 04-13-2005, 10:15 PM   #48
Bad Influence

Quote:
Oh, did I not mention that ultimately I'm drawn far more to character and innate personality?
You'd be able to judge my character and innate personality just by seeing me walk in the room? Wow...you ARE good!

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #49
merely human

Actually, I am. Heh heh, I should be a profiler for the FBI. Oh, but then after that you'd have to tease me out of my shell....not that I'd have any idea what you're talking about.

< suddenly remembers the manly Southern drawl >

oh shit.

< faints >
Old 04-13-2005, 10:52 PM   #50
Bad Influence

(LOL) You slay me, Trepsie!

Share the love.

<3
Old 04-14-2005, 06:14 AM   #51
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhunter71
It was pretty enjoyable to be flirted with even though it was a member of the oppposite sex
So you are female?
Old 04-14-2005, 06:28 AM   #52
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
I tend to go for short guys with big (muscle-wise, not length-wise) arms.
*wormsie faints*

Quote:
They were both 5'6" with short blond hair and muscular upper bodies and arms.
*wormsie faints*

Quote:
(If only they had been into each other, it could have gotten interesting!)
*wormsie faints*
Old 04-14-2005, 06:32 AM   #53
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Oh, and Wormsie, remember that one fellow I told you about?
Seriously, love... I've lost count already, and all those stories are all mixed-up in my head. I can't remember if I've heard that one or not...
Old 04-14-2005, 08:36 AM   #54
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Oh my god. He's BEAUTIFUL. You are BOTH gorgeous (I already knew you to be, but together with a gorgeous man....woo!). And such together. Okay, I'm happy knowing this.
Thanks. I kinda like him myself.

(So when do I get to see yours?)
Old 04-14-2005, 09:21 AM   #55
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Thanks. I kinda like him myself.

Sort of an "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" type of thing?
Old 04-14-2005, 09:23 AM   #56
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
*wormsie faints*
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabacco
Sort of an "You show me yours, I'll show you mine" type of thing?
You ARE possessed.
Old 04-14-2005, 09:37 AM   #57
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
WOW. I don't necessarily wanna jump her, but I definitely wanna just hang out with her for an evening over drinks. I f#&king LOVE her sense of humour. She is rare in that she can be both comical and erotic at the same time!
What I really like about her is how "girl-next-doorish" she looks. She doesn't strike me as someone on a very high pedestal, where you need one of those long ropes you use to scale mount Aconcagua to reach her. She just seems like someone down to earth, you can talk to and have tons of laughs with, and at the same time, she has the looks and the erotica to back it all up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
You guys are such a cute couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormsie
*wormsie faints*
Do you need some fresh air?? You're fainting all the time

Firefox rules
Old 04-14-2005, 11:16 AM   #58
merely human

Quote:
Seriously, love... I've lost count already, and all those stories are all mixed-up in my head. I can't remember if I've heard that one or not...
*Trepsie faints*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fovsie
Um, right about.......now?

That pic is a couple of years old, and it was taken when Richard (I call him 'big R') was doing a long bike tour in New Zealand.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:42 AM   #59
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
*wormsie faints*You ARE possessed.
Again, just bored

Where were you when I was contributing to the Xbox sex toy thread?
Old 04-14-2005, 12:15 PM   #60
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabacco
Again, just bored

Where were you when I was contributing to the Xbox sex toy thread?
Having sex, possibly.

Last edited by Wormsie; 04-14-2005 at 12:23 PM.