You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming AG Underground - Freeware Adventures The Revenge Of McSchmisk - Our adventure game with video cutscenes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2004, 11:47 AM   #1

Default The Revenge Of McSchmisk - Our adventure game with video cutscenes

We have finished an updated version of our game we made back in 1998. The updated version adds support for Windows 98, 2000, XP and ME. The original game was made just before Windows 98 came out and only worked in 95 and NT.

The game is a point and click adventure with full motion video cutscenes and conversations. You can check it out at this site:

http://www.geomatics.kth.se/sjoberg/.../mcschmisk.htm

The ISO is about 470 MB and is located at this FTP: 130.236.239.60

Do not use passive mode in your ftp client or you might be unable to connect.
Attached Images

Last edited by sponken23; 02-12-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-04-2004, 11:45 AM   #2

Played few minutes.

Seems to be cool one.

Not sure other people will like it or not, anyway Trailer is worth to try.
Old 04-04-2004, 05:10 AM   #3

I made a xvid version of trailer for those with slow connections. It is 3.3 MB and can be found here:

http://www.geomatics.kth.se/sjoberg/...hmisk_xvid.avi
Old 04-04-2004, 08:44 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Legolas813

could someone please explain to me how to download using an ftp address.......i downloaded a client called SmartFTP but it just keeps saying server timeout.......any help would be appreciated because i've never used FTP before.........thnx, and excuse my ignorance

update: i tried it again and it connected but then came up with this message (Unable to build data connection: No route to host).........a couple minutes after that it just keeps saying NOOP command successful (whatever that means), but its not doing anything
Old 04-05-2004, 12:35 AM   #5

I haven't used smartftp, but it should be similar to other ftp clients. After specifying the ip-adress to the ftp you want to connect to, make sure to check anonymous login or just type anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password. You also have to uncheck passive mode transfers on this ftp. In my ftp client this option is in options--preferences--proxy/firewall/ident. When you connect you will see the shared folders on the ftp server and another window that shows login information. The NOOP command is automatically sent every minute or so to keep the connection alive. Select the McSchmisk folder and right click it or something and choose download or transfer.

That should be all.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:17 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to Legolas813

it keeps saying the maximum number of clients (1) from my host are connected.........btw, i'm on a college network
Old 04-09-2004, 01:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legolas813
it keeps saying the maximum number of clients (1) from my host are connected.........btw, i'm on a college network
Did you try to use Internet Explorer or any other program to connect to the ftp before trying the ftp client? It sounds like you already have a connection with the ftp and thats why it won't let you connect again. Wait a while before you try agin and the other connection should have timed out.