You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Adventure Games with Multiple Endings

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2004, 10:40 AM   #61
LGH

The Moment of Silence also has too endings with two different cutscenes. The trigger that decides upon which ending is used is just before the ending.

However, if you get the bad ending, the game automatically goes back to the key scene. However, if you've seen the good ending first and also want to see the bed one, you'd better made a savegame somewhere near the end

cu,
LGH
Old 11-07-2004, 12:04 PM   #62

Heart of the dragon had at least two endings. And Deus Ex: IW has 4 (or 5?). But that's not a pure adventure game.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:32 PM   #63
Ladies man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel
Now we only need someone to translate the Turkish lines. ^_^
you're right.

About that dialogue with Vesna, Miloš and Cath in their room:

SPOILER AHEAD

R: Miloš we need to talk!
V: Pazi, možda je naoružan! (Be careful, maybe he's armed)
R: August Schmidt thinks I'm Tyler. I would long lie it to keep the game going, now I want to know what the game is!
V: Nemoj ništa da mu govoriš! (Don't say anything to him)
M: Pa on je bre ženo Tylerov prijatelj (But woman, he is Tyler's friend)
V: Tebi je svako prijatelj! (You call everyone a friend!
M: Come on, sit down. "Have you heard of Unity or Death"?
R: Sure, that's (I wrote) army's motto (but I am not sure), or is it the post office...
M: Unity or Death is a secret vault, "Crna Ruka", we have all taken it, Tyler too
R: He always liked that sort of things
M: He gave his life for this. Tyler came to us in the winter, we were hiding in the mountains of Bjelašnica, north of Sarajevo
V: Å*ta se njega tiče gdje je BjelaÅ¡nica (Why should he care where is BjelaÅ¡nica?) -hehe
M: HoćeÅ¡ li ti mene bre kao da pustiÅ¡ da se dogovorim? (Will you let me to make a deal?)
R: It's your cause, not mine
V: Da ga ubijem odmah? (Should I kill him now?)
M: Zabranjujem ti, on je bio Tylerov prijatelj (I forbid you, he was Tyler's friend)
V: Ti ćeÅ¡ ga pustiti da izađe odavde, ti si veća budala nego Å¡to sam mislila! (You're going to let him go, you are a bigger fool that I have thought!)
(If Vesna says somewhere in train "Izvinite" (Excuse me), or "Pardon"-(Pardon me, and "Crna Ruka" means literally "Black Hand". Miloš also says "Ubico!!" when he first met Tyler, that means: "Killer!!")

Now, I will write down that dialogue when Vesna talks with Miloš in their room, after you had a fight with him

V: Očigledno je da je taj čovjek ubio Tylera i ukrao Žar pticu. (It's obvious that that man killed Tyler and stole Firebird)
M: Ma ne bre, on je bio Tylerov prijatelj! (No, he was Tyler's friend)
V: Kako si ti lakoveran!?! (How credulous/gullible/easy to be imposed/ upon you are!?!) Taj čovjek razgovara sa tobom sa rukama okaljanim krvlju i kaže ti da je Tylerov prijatelj, pa naravno, zaÅ¡to bi te on lagao? (That man speaks with you with his hands tained with blood and says to you that he's Tyler's friend, why of course, why should he lie to you!?!)
M: Vesna!
V: Ako je Tyler znao da on dolazi zašto nama o tome ništa nije rekao. (If Tyler knew that he was coming, why he didn't tell us anything about it?) I još nešto, ja nisam baš uverena da je Tyler bio tako odan kao što ti misliš... (And for the record/something more, I'm not that convinced that Tyler was so loyal like you think...
M: Vesna, prekini!! (Vesna, shut up you bitch!-haha, no, the line is:Vesna, stop it)

Uh, I feel so powerful. Now, can you tell me what do you think that Robert says: army's motto, or Harvard's motto? Which one, and what does it mean?

And I didn't caught that line when Robert talks with Kronos. How is the name of that plant, something like daturo stramonium?

And for the end, how is the name of that Madame Coyote (haha) written. Is it Madame Caillaux?
Old 11-07-2004, 03:50 PM   #64
Fienepien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Cath
R: Sure, that's (I wrote) army's motto (but I am not sure), or is it the post office...

Uh, I feel so powerful. Now, can you tell me what do you think that Robert says: army's motto, or Harvard's motto? Which one, and what does it mean?
Aha! I'm sure you are right. Cath mumbles but army makes sense, although I thought Harvard much more funny. Must be my Dutch sense of humor.

Old 11-07-2004, 05:25 PM   #65
Fienepien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienepien
Aha! I'm sure you are right. Cath mumbles but army makes sense, although I thought Harvard much more funny. Must be my Dutch sense of humor.
I take it back. Since my lost post, I listened to the conversation again twice and in my not very humble opinion Cath does say Harvard.

Old 11-08-2004, 02:41 AM   #66
Vel
Quo non ascendet?

Heh - I know more serbian than I thought - now that you wrote it down I understand everything. ^_^
Old 11-08-2004, 03:48 AM   #67
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly Boots
Post Mortem has 3 or 4 endings. It's the newest game with multiple endings I can think of.
Yeah but it s so crap u really don t care about watching them at all

Fahrenheit coming first quarter of 2005 will have tons of different endings
Old 11-08-2004, 11:09 AM   #68
Ladies man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vel
Heh - I know more serbian than I thought - now that you wrote it down I understand everything. ^_^
So that's it for now. When I get more further, I will put the dialogues too.

Have I inspired anyone to make a list of dialogues from TLE, too?