You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptin View Post
Black Mirror 3 confirmed. E3 announcement is coming soon:

http://www.adventure-treff.de/kommentar.php?newsid=4834
Bring it on! I really enjoyed "Black Mirror 2"; I think it's one of the best sequels to the adventure game I've played so far. But we'll probably have to wait quite a bit for the english-voiced version (as usual).
Looking forward to: Hitman: Absolution, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, The Last Crown, Bracken Tor, Sherlock Holmes: The Testament, Secret Files III
Old 06-15-2010, 11:36 PM   #162

Quote:
So soon??? AMAZING!!!
Not really "AMAZING!!!"... when you consider that no thought is required to "solve" the "puzzles" (tediously perform mindless and mundane tasks), then you must realize that it takes no time or thought to come up with the same said.

Junk is easy to produce. That's why we have HOGs by the hundreds. And now this charade -- "Adventure Games" for the Walkthrough Generation.

Oh well... more spooky old asylums, I say! That'll make things interesting...
Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 AM   #163

Send a message via MSN to Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
That's the German release date. No English date announced yet, and almost certainly won't be that soon.
Should be in Q1 2011
Old 06-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #164

Send a message via MSN to Sandman

If the English version takes more then 3 months from German version, I would have to say its poor game management. Darkness Within 2 only took around 3 weeks for German version from English. They should do English voice overs hand-in-hand with German.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #165

dtp has pushed Black Mirror 3 back to February 2011.

Old 08-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #166
In an evening of July...

Quote:
dtp has pushed Black Mirror 3 back to February 2011.

After watching the trailer for Black Mirror 3 I'd say that's a good thing. What are they even thinking, publishing this crap.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:27 PM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
After watching the trailer for Black Mirror 3 I'd say that's a good thing. What are they even thinking, publishing this crap.
Um, you judge a whole game based on one single cinematic trailer? Funny.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #168
In an evening of July...

Quote:
Um, you judge a whole game based on one single cinematic trailer? Funny.
No, I judge the progress of the development based on a single trailer. a) no gameplay, b) low-res, wooden render-dolls, obviously thrown together just in time for the gamecon. Also, by "crap" I mean this particular trailer, I've stated my love for the series numerous times.
Old 08-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #169

The Gray Matter trailers (no gameplay, thrown together, same publisher) are pretty cheap looking too. Is this any indication that the game itself will be bad and cheap? I don't think so.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:15 PM   #170
In an evening of July...

Quote:
The Gray Matter trailers (no gameplay, thrown together, same publisher) are pretty cheap looking too. Is this any indication that the game itself will be bad and cheap? I don't think so.
Read my posts again: I've never said the game will be bad and cheap. I said it's a good thing the creators are taking their time to polish it, so they deliver a fine Black Mirror game as they always do. Also, the Gray Matter trailer (which is, agreeably, horrible) at least shows in-game scenes, we've seen screenshots and previews of it before, and heard from people who've played it. All I got to judge current development status of Black Mirror 3 is one trailer.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
All I got to judge current development status of Black Mirror 3 is one trailer.
And screenshots? But again: the trailer has nothing to do with the finale game and is no indication for the actual development state. dtp only did this move because they want to concentrate on the upcoming release of Gray Matter, which is sad, sure, but understandable. Personally, I have no doubt about the quality, because Cranberry, the same studio behind BM 2, is working on the game again.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #172
In an evening of July...

Quote:
And screenshots? But again: the trailer has nothing to do with the finale game and is no indication for the actual development state. dtp only did this move because they want to concentrate on the upcoming release of Gray Matter, which is sad, sure, but understandable. Personally, I have no doubt about the quality, because Cranberry, the same studio behind BM 2, is working on the game again.
Oh, I just now saw the screenshots, and they do look great. Well, I'm looking forward to the game - and I can wait a few more months.
Old 08-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #173
Stalker of Britain

Grr, I still haven't played the 2nd "Black Mirror". I just wish it would come to the US, either boxed or downloadable, at a decent price.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 08-19-2010, 02:40 AM   #174

I live in Canada, and I also wish that "Black Mirror 2" could be made available here, either as a boxed copy, or as a downloadable version. Perhaps "The Adventure Shop" might include this in the future, or are there rights issues that prevent it being available to North American (or Canadian) audiences?
Old 08-19-2010, 10:32 AM   #175

Send a message via ICQ to Owskie Send a message via AIM to Owskie Send a message via MSN to Owskie Send a message via Yahoo to Owskie

complainer is just complaining... all the cinematics in black mirror... 1 and 2 looked like that. It's just that they made an entire trailer with them.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #176
In an evening of July...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owskie View Post
complainer is just complaining... all the cinematics in black mirror... 1 and 2 looked like that. It's just that they made an entire trailer with them.
Well,... no.
Old 08-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #177

Send a message via ICQ to Owskie Send a message via AIM to Owskie Send a message via MSN to Owskie Send a message via Yahoo to Owskie

This video contains content from playcast, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #178

You can purchase the game through http://www.interactcd.com/ for $29.99 I think. That's what I did when it came out and I live in the US. So if you really want to play it, there is a website that will sell it to you. I think I paid more than $29.99. I loved BM1 but BM2 wasn't complete so I'll reserve judgement. But I'm still glad I played it.
Old 08-20-2010, 03:24 AM   #179
In an evening of July...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owskie View Post
This video contains content from playcast, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Try this one then.
Old 08-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #180

Default Trailer looks interesting

Faces are distorted presumably because it's a dream sequence. Looking forward to III