You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Quick question-Monkey Island Special Edition

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2011, 07:32 AM   #1

Default Quick question-Monkey Island Special Edition

Ok guys can someone tell me please if the Secret of Monkey Island the Special Edition is out for PC BUT IN NORMAL DVD set?I mean...not just downloadable,but out in the market as a normal DVD or CD game.

Couldn't find any info about it.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
Staff Member

Nope, I'm afraid not. Both the Monkey Island special editions are only available through download. I think you can get them both on PC, PSN, XBLA or iPhone/Pod.
Old 04-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #3

Only for download through STEAM and similar platforms. At least at the moment ...
Old 04-08-2011, 09:57 AM   #4

Well...at least I got Tales of Monkey Island yesterday
Old 04-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #5

I'd like to see Lucas Arts release both Curse & Escape this year (even as they were without any updating would be fine) and then make a compilation DVD of all four games available through retail or even as a web-order exclusive (ie Amazon only, or only through LucasArts, or whatever...)
Old 04-09-2011, 09:58 AM   #6
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin The Third View Post
I'd like to see Lucas Arts release both Curse & Escape this year (even as they were without any updating would be fine) and then make a compilation DVD of all four games available through retail or even as a web-order exclusive (ie Amazon only, or only through LucasArts, or whatever...)
A collectors edition of the whole MI series would be awesome. I've wanted [to make ] one of those for years and years.

"I was one of the original lovers." - Evan Dickens
Old 04-09-2011, 10:55 AM   #7

There have been a few collections already, but sadly they're out of print for some time now.
In the very least, they could reissue the latest one of those.

I got some collection years ago containing MI1-4, can't remember what it's called anymore and I'm too lazy to go check, but it was pretty damn bad!
Basically, it had a huge box featuring really ugly MI4 style artwork, but despite the large box, I seem to recall the CDs came in paper sleeves.
Really cheap stuff.