You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems The Lost Crown-Passage past little boy

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
clamagreb

Default The Lost Crown-Passage past little boy

Hi,
I hope someone can help me. I have just started playing The Lost Crown. I have reached the point where I converse with the woman on the beach. I come back out of the scene and I still cannot go past the little boy fishing the teddy bear out of the water. I have a walkthrough that says he should have disappeared after the conversation with the woman but he is still there. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is there something I may have forgotten to do or look at previous to this? I have restarted the game from the beginning twice and still cannot progress. Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Pat B
Old 05-29-2010, 08:53 AM   #2

Send a message via MSN to Sandman

A lot of people have problem with Lost Crown. Usually its not a software glitch and people just miss out few things required to proceed further and I have noticed that most of these people are those who consult walthroughs.

Anyways; Make sure you have done the following:

- Read the news paper in the cave
- Look at graffiti on the wall inside the cave
- Look at the closed gate on the left of the cave
- Look at the abandoned building outside the cave
- Make sure you have seen the boy - try clicking on him
- Go talk to the old lady
- Look at 'something' floating in the sea

I played the game long time back so my memory of it isn't that good. But try it out. If it doesn't help then you may just have a software glitch.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #3
clamagreb

Thanks, Sandman! I will go back and try the various things you suggested. If that doesn't help I may try to re-install the game.

Pat B