You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Hint Requests and Technical Problems Agatha Christie - Evil Under the Sun - Letter Puzzle

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #1

Default Agatha Christie - Evil Under the Sun - Letter Puzzle

Hello,

Im at the end of Act 5 and the only thing i haven't completed is the letter puzzle in the waste basket in the Gardner's room. The thing is I HAVE completed it - I've looked at walk throughs and pictures of it completed and mine looks EXACTLY the same. The picture hasn't mended itself (as said in one walk through) and it has not become a document in my notebook.

Does anyone have a saved game at the end of the act 5 so I can continue with the game?. There are definitely gliches with this game - every 2 screens outside it goes white and I have to reset the screen by pressing F2 and then F3. I was also never able to look through the binoculars in the lookout or dig up the tennis court. I had assumed that the last couple of things had to be done in a certain order and i missed out on the timing. But that hadn't stopped me from moving on with the game, like the letter puzzle has.

Please help! Thank you
Old 05-30-2010, 04:58 AM   #2

I'm having the exact same problem-the letter doesn't merge, although I put the pieces correctly!!! If you have found a solution to this, please let me know!
Thanks
Old 07-03-2010, 10:56 PM   #3

It's just really finicky - I played around with it for hours and suddenly it just accepted it. Even though I didn't know what I had done differently - the pieces were in the right place the entire time. Just try moving each piece again until they "jump" into place and hopefully you'll get lucky soon!